Bagger Vince
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Vince was just an average retired guy in a Midwestern town. Until he took a part time job in the local food store and got dragged into giving advice on boys to a horny teen cashier. Within 18 months time he married the girl's former barfly grandma and moved to LA and hung around with some really fun Hollywood characters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Harold gently cupped Debi's crotch. "What do you call this?"

"It's my tickle, silly. At least that's what they call it if we're talking about it with our clothes on. Otherwise, like in bed, they call it my 'cunt' or 'pussy'."

Heh ... Harold thought. Seemed there was a limit to the Cof C boys' reticence and manners. But Harold didn't get a chance to think about that for long. Debi leaned up and dragged him down to her, hooking her ankles behind his thighs.

"Enough talking. Put your thingy in me."


Debi was more than ready, as was Harold. He'd never had a problem with getting an erection, which was embarrassing sometimes, but always practical with Mona and the few girls he'd been with back home.

But as he pushed his cock in, he was struck by the resistance, to entry, of Debi's pussy. Plenty wet, but really tight. It must have showed on his face. She giggled.

"I always like to pretend it's my first time."

"You can do that on purpose?"

"Sure." With that he felt her loosen a great deal, and he easily slid in to the base of his cock.

"Wow ... that's amazing."

"That's nothing ... feel this."

He felt a strong rippling pressure around his cock and the sensation threw him off to the point where he was ready to cum in just a few seconds.

"You'd better stop!"

She giggled again. "That drives Robert ... he's the Mayor ... crazy. Now he says he can't come unless the woman does that trick."

"That would drive any man crazy. Where'd you learn that?"

"Same as everything else ... from Doc. He gave me a book and some ivory balls on a string."

"Do you like to do that ... is it hard to do?"

"Naw ... Doc said I was a natural. He just helped me get better at it. I don't like to do it until I've had enough or get tired and when I'm ready to come ... then I can make a gentleman come with me."

She pulled Harold to her then and all conversation was over for a time. Her hot kisses and moans told Harold to focus on her pleasure, not satisfying his curiosities.

But, sure enough, as her tempo increased and he thought she might be ready, he felt her pussy muscles ripple against his cock, exerting ever more pressure until he couldn't resist anymore and spilled into her. And his spurts just kept on and on, until he knew they were dry spasms. Debi's eyes, meantime had rolled back and she was oblivious to him, only the smile on her face ... broken every once in a while with a gasp, told him she was still conscious.

Harold, being the gentleman he was, rolled off her quickly and she seemed to take little notice. She being apparently in a state of euphoria, he took her in. She had a great body, and was apparently a natural blonde. The cream flowing from her pussy stirred him sexually even though he felt he couldn't get it up again if a harem of beautiful houris appeared in his room.

Harold's mind was on other thoughts, though. He thought, perhaps Debi wasn't nearly the yokel she made out to be. She just had a different angle.

And, for the first time since he'd come to Southern California, he found himself thinking like the rest of the guys trying to get a break in the business. Debi was an angle he hadn't considered. He steeled himself against feeling tied down with her. A steady girl or wife screwed up your ambition and made you settle for less than you were shooting for.

But that was complicated by the affection he was beginning to feel for her. She came around every morning for coffee and about half the time they ended up in bed screwing themselves silly. And he began to realize, indeed, she wasn't exactly dumb as he thought. She just had a different and simpler outlook on life.

Whatever her IQ, she was almost insatiable in bed, and seemed more so every time they fucked.

"I'm sorry, Harold!" She sobbed after coming 4 times to his 2 one morning. "I know I wear you out but I cant help it, it's just so good!"

He looked at her face, she really was crying. He kissed her tears away and hugged her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.