Bagger Vince
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Vince was just an average retired guy in a Midwestern town. Until he took a part time job in the local food store and got dragged into giving advice on boys to a horny teen cashier. Within 18 months time he married the girl's former barfly grandma and moved to LA and hung around with some really fun Hollywood characters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Vince has found the stuff that the Dealer/Pornster stashed in the ceiling, but realized he left his fingerprints on the ceiling tile

Nothing to do, now, but pull the tile back in place. The rest of my shift I pondered on what to do.

By the time I left in the morning I'd figured it out. Next night, I brought a pair of urethane gloves. Wearing them, I went into a corner of a shut down mens room and pulled a tile of the same size as the one in the closet. Carrying it to the closet, careful to stay out of the camera fields, I again stacked the buckets and slid the same tile over and removed the camera and case, then I quickly opened the case.

Whew! No drugs or money, just DVD's and several PC memory fobs. That enabled my plan. If there'd been drugs and/or money, I'd have put everything back, including the camera and called the cops. My guess was that the porn scam had been a sideline for the dealer and just something to pass the time between sales. If there'd been drugs/money there ... there was a good chance he'd tell a cop or the DA in hope of getting at least a little time off.

I pulled out the old tile with my prints on it and replaced it with the one I'd brought. Then I carefully trundled the case, camera and tile to the mens room and put the stuff in that ceiling. On successive nights, I took the case contents, and camera out of the building in my bag. I left the case and tripod in the men's room ceiling, but well away from the tile with my prints on it.

I felt a little guilty, I admit ... but I rationalized it as 'found' goods. Certainly the guy wasn't going to come after them; brainiac as he was, the obvious thing would have been to toss the drug and money case into the ceiling and let the cops catch him with the porn.

Go figger!

The DVD's were a treasure trove of human insight. Mary, Candace and I watched them for weeks and the girls were generally just too stupid for description. They were all at least attractive and a few of them were absolute knockouts but all but a few actually thought they were just screwing on camera for a 'Private Collector'. To give them credit a couple of the girls laughed and winked when the guy told them that, but for the most part they never gave a thought past the thousand bucks the guy gave them for the sessions.

Candace made notes of the dumbest ones and said she was going to make sure Tabitha watched them.

A side effect was that it made both women horny as hell, and I was glad that my security assignment was over that week. Screwing all day and watching monitors all night doesn't mix.

Another side benefit was, of course, that the 'dum gurlz' wouldn't be embarrassed when the sleaze put them on the net; they really did end up in a 'Private Collection', after all.

The guy in the raw video made continuous tiring reference to his own prick size and how good it made the girls feel. I'd seen similar guys make similar comments on usenet clips and without editing it was far more pathetic how insecure the fucker was!

Oh ... the camera. I was delighted to find that it was state of the art Hi-Def, worth about 7 grand. Better than many TV station news operations. It really wasn't about the money it was worth, of course, I -rather Mary- could easily afford to buy the very same model without making a dent in the budget, but there's a certain satisfaction in paying nada.

The thing I couldn't get out of my mind ... fantasies, whatever ... though, was how easy it was for the guy to trick those girls.

And it was through Mary's determination to screw at least ten former 'Hollywood names' that I got my chance.


To my surprise, Mary wanted to help out in my fantasy. She wrote out the notice, which we posted on all the local campus papers.and dorm bulletin boards

Photo/Video Model

Must be 18 and prove it; two ID's

$25 Interview fee paid for your trouble, must email snapshots to set up interview.

reply: coedhotshots {at} yaywho {dot} com

Wow ... did we get a helluva response. About 50 replied. More than I figured we would get, and some pretty nice looking girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.