Shanu's Loving Family - Cover

Shanu's Loving Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 11: Seven Days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Seven Days to Wedding - A torrid tale of incestuous love among family members as they try to survive sad tragic events. The love of the family comes to a head as Shanu's wedding comes close.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

The riotous excitement of twins arrival did not diminish for next three days, in fact it lasted until the guests left. They showed they were perfect gentlemen and spent time with every one including silly giggling google eyed teenaged girls treating them like ladies.

Their grandfathers, father, uncle, sisters and aunt allowed others to enjoy the pleasure of twins' time. The following days allowed twins to catch up with close family. Nasim was amazed and overwhelmed at how mature, manly and suave her cousins had become. She last remembered them when they were fifteen or sixteen and she was going through her worst rebellious phase and everything anyone did made her retreat further behind the armour of her politeness.


Shahnaz was very happy to see her brothers. She believed outside her family there were no other men as good looking as her brothers. Sameena felt an ache as she was engulfed in the warm embrace of the twins. Aasim and Aadil kissed 'their Meenu" as they always referred to their aunt and their kiss lingered that bit longer to let Sameena know their special love for her.

The pride on the faces of both grandfathers was joy to behold as they hugged and kissed their grandsons.

Aasim and Aadil, typical of the boys, walked in to the suite of their sister and saw all three girls huddled together in bed. The boys jumped in the bed and soon Nasim, Shahnaz, Sameena were chatting away like teenagers with two boys joining in like two high school kids. It was very late when the boys got up to leave. They requested if they could discuss something with Sameena.

Both kissed Shahnaz goodnight, who wrapped her arms tightly around their necks and would not let go of their mouths.

Nasim shook all over as she felt the full-blown impact of the charm of her brothers as they kissed her. Aadil with no hesitation or self-consciousness lifted the sheet to find Nasim's stump and bent down to kiss it most affectionately. Nasim could cry with love she felt.

Both girls hugged each other as their brothers left them to sleep. Melisa kissed the girls as well and whispered not to wait for her. Both assumed that Sameena would go to their grandpa's room after finishing her chat with the twins. Nasim kept on whispering to her cousin sister that how handsome her brothers were. Shahnaz kissed Nasim and soon her fingers were plunging inside Nasim's wet pussy, "Nasim, I am sure twins would love to make love to you. Go and tell them." Nasim moaned and used her fingers to rub Shahnaz's clitoris.

As the three walked in a calm manner towards the direction twins had indicated, the house showed few pockets of activity. Their husbands pleasantly surprised many lucky women, normally too busy and tired to have sex, demanded to fuck their spouse repeatedly. The twins seemed to have an effect of an aphrodisiac.

Akbar had just allowed his tired beautiful to sleep after buggering her for straight three hours. Gulnaz tried to burrow herself inside her giant loving husband, as she felt safe and satisfied when he held her.

Abbas tossed and turned in the bed again as he missed his daughter.

Nat and Jahangir had made love for the last four hours and were giving one another a languid hand job as they kissed each other waiting for the last climax. Father and son were closer than ever before thanks to Sameena. They both wished she were with them.

Twins gently guided Sameena to their suite. Once inside, the dam of social propriety broke and the boys took Sameena in their arms and nearly crushed her, so strong was their love they felt for this divinely beautiful woman. Aadil and Aasim nearly tore the clothes off Sameena's body. They quickly shucked their jeans and tee shirt away. Sameena pulled their boxers off and gasped as their monster cocks came into view.

Melisa last had sex with the twins when they were eighteen and were leaving for college. Their threateningly huge cocks had grown beyond the promise they held. Aasim unclasped his aunt's bra off and Aadil pulled Sameena's panties off. Both men stood admiring the sheer perfection of Sameena's calm serene beauty. Her voluptuous body had grown over the last five years. Her large breasts even larger and heavier hung down with their own weight, just like their mother's, making the breath takingly beautiful.

Sameena looked at the towering giant frames of her two nephews as they stood with their monstrous cocks. She could not believe that they were once young and naïve and she showed them how to love a woman for the first time. Sameena whispered, "Aasim, Aadil. We only have few hours, please." Sameena had to taste her nephews' cocks. The last time they tasted sweet.

Sameena kneeled down on the floor and supported the two humungous cocks with her tiny hands barely encompassing half the girth. She first tried to take Aadil's cock head in her mouth. She could still feel the flavour of their mother's rectum and cunt. She tasted the same sweetness she thought she did some years ago. Sameena soon moved her mouth on to Aasim's cock and found the same taste and flavour. Aadil gently supported Sameena to guide her towards the bed. Sameena got up on the bed and moved on all fours towards the head end. Twins caught up with her. Aasim was soon licking her wet cunt with his lovely mouth and Aadil made love to her face and breasts.

Within five minutes Sameena was ready for her twin nephews as if she ever needed anytime to be ready for any of loving men in her life. Aadil automatically lay down and Sameena moved her knees across his muscular body. Aadil forced his rock hard cock straight up to help his beautiful aunt to impale her pussy on it. Sameena gasped as she pushed her soft weeping cunt on Aadil's gargantuan cock head and kept on pushing as Aadil held her hips to help her downward descent. Sameena gasped as each inch of Aadil's monster cock spread her cunt walls apart to an impossible dimension. Sameena had an irrational and rhetorical thought-flash — "men in my family are abnormally huge."

Sameena was cumming by the time her pubic hair meshed with Aadil's. Aasim soon took control. He first licked Sameena's ass and anus with love. Aasim hoped his aunt was hot enough to put up with just his saliva as the sole lubrication for her anal fuck. Aasim placed the huge glans at the tight anus and pushed firmly, rewarded with a loud moan and snort from orgasming Sameena.

Sameena felt an agonising pain as Aasim forced open her anal sphincter with his colossal glans. Sameena looked at Aadil with pleading eyes to do something. He grabbed her face and crushed his mouth on hers. Sameena's hands flew around Aadil's neck.

As Sameena had imagined Aasim once inside wanted to feel the roughness of his entry without adequate lubrication. He gritted his teeth and bulldozed his massively thick cock inside Sameena's ass. Both grunted and moaned. Sameena felt as if a sharp knife was slicing her ass and Aasim felt his cock was being skinned. Aasim continued sadomasochistic buggery and soon was hilted inside sobbing Sameena's ass. Aadil released licked Sameena's tear drenched face.

Sameena tried to smile but the pain from her ass made her wince. Aasim slowly pulled his cock out and pushed it back again. The second time he had accumulated Sameena's feces on his invading monster and he felt his cock move that bit more easily. Both brothers took their time in setting up the pace. They had decided to last this fuck for as long as Sameena had given them.

Aasim and Aadil took their aunt steadily for next three hours making her sob, cry, moan and shriek and cum again and again. Sameena was like a rag doll closer to that time. Both brothers upped the pace and exploded for the third time dragging yet another orgasm form Sameena's tired body.

They held one another tight for a long time before disengaging to allow Sameena to sneak back to her bedroom.


It was late morning and Shahnaz got out of bed and pulled her panties away from her belly to peek at her pussy- no evidence of any blood. Shahnaz was four days away from her marriage was expecting her periods as she always menstruated like clockwork. Shahnaz looked puzzled for few seconds and then a smile broke on her face. She felt her breasts — felt as they always did. An hour later one of the servants brought the packet delivered by taxi from their pharmacist. Sameena was looking at deep blue colour with teary happy eyes. He wished she could jump and scream with joy. She wanted to tell everyone she loved but she could not. Shahnaz disposed the testing kits right away. Shahnaz could not wait to feel all that a pregnancy had to bring. Her heart sang. Shahnaz eventually started to sob uncontrollably. She laughed and cried. She wanted to be held. This was a bonus she did not ask for but she should have. Life had once again gifted Shahnaz a wonderful present.


Nasim was getting off the breakfast table still in her crumpled tee shirt and open bedroom robe, looking sleepy. Her father and grandpa walked in to have breakfast. They both kissed half-awake Nasim on of her head. As they opened their newspapers Nasim walked sleepily to her grandpa and sat in his lap. She snatched his newspaper and placed it on the table. Both were reminded of her as a little girl when every morning she would come groggy woken out of her bed to get ready for school and she would find her grandpa's lap right away. She put her head on his massive chest and closed her eyes as he sipped his coffee. Two men looked affectionately at Nasim who actually had dozed off. Her breathing was slow and heavy. Jahangir kissed Nasim's head, his heart bursting with love for his divine granddaughter.

Shaad and his father talked business and other stuff softly. Servants walked on eggshells when they saw Nasim sleeping in her grandfather's lap. Once finished Jahangir picked up half awake Nasim in his arms and went back to their suite. Jahangir sat down on the sofa with Nasim snuggling in his lap to make herself comfortable. Shaad signalled he would brew more coffee and gave his father the newspaper. Jahangir declined; he did not want to disturb Nasim with rustling noise of newspaper.

Nasim had fidgeted and moved even tighter in to her grandfather's lap, she had put her face with slightly extended neck on Jahangir's shoulder. Her slightly open mouth was close to her chin and neck. Jahangir had felt his granddaughter's warmth snuggling up to him after many years. He could feel her warm breath on his neck and face as she took deep breaths. Jahangir could smell the delicious aroma of his granddaughter's sleepy breath full of her warm mouth's flavour the beautiful girls collect after a night of sleep. Nasim partly opened mouth, collected saliva and some trickled along the corner of he mouth and dribbled on her grandfather's neck.

Jahangir could not help himself and kissed his granddaughter's open mouth. He could taste her unbrushed mouth's delicious flavours.

Father and son sat and had their coffee. Shaad finished the various newspapers. Shaad and Jahangir were looking forward to post breakfast quick sex before getting ready. Jahangir knew his son was quite horny as their time with Sameena had been very restricted and their rampant libido was far from satisfied. They found reaching for each other every day. Shaad got up and kissed his sleeping daughter and whispered, "Shall I go and try Meenu to see if she would like to go riding with us?" Jahangir understood his son's ploy to get his sister out of the house away from the crowd. He smiled encouragingly and nodded towards Nasim to suggest that if his granddaughter were still asleep he would rather just sit there holding her. Nat felt the same way.

Shaad found Sameena emerging out of her suite. They both looked around and Sameena moved back into the short corridor off the main leading to her suite. Shaad held his sister hungrily and kissed her with voracious open mouth. Sameena had promised to help the group monitoring the flowers decorations all over the house. Sameena also wanted to make sure that Shahnaz and her brother Akbar could get some time together.

Shaad and Sameena planned to leave for riding in the afternoon. Shaad kissed his sister who whispered, "I think poor little me is in trouble when my big brother gets me alone." Shaad smiled, "My beautiful little sister is in real trouble as soon as I can get her squirming under me." Sameena felt a rush of warmth between her thighs and whispered hoarsely, "Promise, Shaad Bhai? Don't just make me squirm, please make me scream." Both separated quickly as they heard some footsteps close by. Shaad was walking purposefully back to his suite as two house helps crossed with fresh linen and towels.

Jahangir decided to take his granddaughter to bed. She obviously had accumulated sleep deficit over the last many days. Nasim was in that twilight sleep-zone where you dream but still feel awake for it be real. These are the dreams you wake up to expect them happening around you. Jahangir stood up with the book he was reading with his granddaughter in his arms. Nasim clung to her grandfather and emitted a sweet soft snorty snore. Jahangir laid his beautiful granddaughter down on the bed and lay down with his back resting on the headrest. Nasim's kept her face on her grandfather's chest and her arms were draped on his shoulder.

Jahangir exulted in the sheer heavenly pleasure of his granddaughter back as she was before that fateful accident and tragedy. Nasim smiled making Jahangir smile unbeknown to him. Obviously Nasim was dreaming, "I hope her dream is pleasant and remains so," her grandfather wished fervently. Nasim was in fact having a beautiful dream. It was a dream that she welcomed most nights in sleep and compared notes in morning if it ran through all the themes.

She was dreaming she was in bed with her uncle Ben who had been fucking her for two hours and now had lifted her legs to take Nasim in her ass. Nasim moaned and clung to her grandfather. Nasim dream was so vivid she started to breathe faster. Jahangir felt his granddaughter's hand start to roam over his chest and belly. Jahangir felt her hand move down towards his groin. He held his breath as Nasim's tiny hand grabbed his bulge over his pyjamas.

Nasim sighed and impatiently grumbled and soon her hand found the waistband and dipped under it. Jahangir's heart thumped madly as he felt his granddaughter's tiny soft hand found his monster flaccid penis. Nasim managed to push the waistband down and lift her grandfather's massive heavy cock out and put her inadequately small hand over its gargantuan girth. Jahangir realised his granddaughter was having a sexual dream. He could not bear to wake her up. He knew she would be teased to tears for this for months.

Nasim lifted her face up and mumbled faintly in sleep, "Kiss me, please." Jahangir's mouth automatically found his granddaughter's mouth. Nasim's hand struggled with his boxers' waistband and tried to push it down. Jahangir lifted his ass and pushed his boxers down to his thighs freeing his gargantuan semi hard cock for his dreaming granddaughter to play with. Nasim's dream was various variations of her uncle fucking her to start with and then when he was finished her father would take over. Sometimes second man would be her grandpa or pa. Two other themes were that her grandfathers, uncle and father stood in line to take her repeatedly. One variation she liked very much was the one of the four men woke her up in morning to fuck her even before she awfully awake. She missed the fact that her relationship with her uncle and maternal grandfather precluded them staying with her to do that.

Shaad walked in on his father at this stage. He looked as he realised his father as he saw him holding his daughter in his arms. Jahangir signed to tell his son that Sameena was dreaming. Shaad noticed her tiny hands rubbing the length of his father's monster semi hard penis. Shaad came closer and whispered, "Dad, are you not going to come riding with me and Meenu?" Shaad somehow knew the answer. Jahangir shook his head. He would not wake his granddaughter now. Shaad planted a loving kiss on his father's mouth and left to get ready.

Jahangir read two more chapter of his book when Nasim's faint moans and mumbles became a bit louder and her hand became more insistent on his rampant monster cock. He placed his ear close to his granddaughter's mouth and caught most of her words, "abbu, da ... du plea ... cho ... di ... Aapnay ... itnaa in ... zaa ... Main kit ... ee ukaylee aur ... dduree ... tthee."

Jahangir heart cried for his granddaughter and the words of his wise daughter resonated inside his mind on the second night of their lovemaking. She had pointed out the hurt and pain that she and Nasim felt but her two men had wallowed in their own grief. Jahangir kissed his granddaughter on her open mouth with fierce love. Nasim pushed her mouth back surprising Jahangir and opened her eyes, "Mmmm good mo ... YAAAWWW ... rning daadu," Nasim yawned most delectably offering her delicious morning breath to her grandfather.

Nasim in next few seconds woke up more and realised where her hand was and remembered her dream vividly and blushed making her look even more breathtakingly beautiful, as if she already was not a picture of perfection to start with. "I am sorry grandpa. Did I do all this in my sleep?"

"Do not apologise sweetheart. You cold not have pushed my boxers off my fat ass without my help. You were so happy in your dream. I did not stop you. I am sorry if I should have," Jahangir kissed Nasim again, and added naughtily, "However, sweetie, you have made my cock painfully hard all by yourself." Nasim now realised that her tiny hand was still rubbing the massive girth of her steel hard monster cock. Before she could remove her hand in her flustered state Jahangir put his hand over hers to reassure her.

"May I know a bit more about your dream? I am so envious of who so ever your were dreaming about." Jahangir inquired to ease his granddaughter's obvious embarrassment.

"No daadu, please don't be sorry. I am so happy you did not stop me. This was the best dream ever," Nasim blushed more learning her giant, virile grandpa could envy someone making love to his granddaughter, "Daadu, you do not have to be envious. I was dreaming about you and daddy." Nasim buried her face in her grandfather's hairy armpit. Jahangir felt a wild rush of love and lust for his shy blushing flustered granddaughter.

"Nasim darling, your grandpa is right here. You only have to tell me what do you want him to do."

Nasim pushed her nose in the masculine smelling hairy armpit of her grandpa and whispered, "Grandpa, please make love to me as you did in my dream, all morning and then take shower with me."

Jahangir threw the book on the floor, forgetting to mark the page. He sat up and pulled his and his granddaughter's gown off. Sameena lifted her prosthesis-clad leg up and her grandfather soon took it off and kissed her smooth stump before releasing her leg. Jahangir pulled his granddaughter's panties off. He inhaled the heady, powerful sweet fragrance emanating from his granddaughter's cunt, which is typical of collected pussy juices for a length of time before fresh ones start to flow.

Jahangir was pulling his boxers off his legs and he saw his granddaughter get rid of her tee shirt quickly exposing her glorious very large soft breasts jiggling with her body movements. Jahangir moved between his granddaughter's legs, Nasim automatically flexed her hips. Jahangir lay on top of his granddaughter with his arms under her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around her loving grandpa's neck. Nasim felt her grandpa's massive inhumanly thick extraordinary length sandwiched between his and her belly. She pushed one hand between their bodies and adjusted the monstrous head against her velvet soft cunt entrance. Nasim kept her hand and waited until she felt her grandfather's monster cock head stretch her cunt opening wide apart and slide in. Nasim gasped and she took a sharp breath in. Her arms once again were wrapped tightly around her grandfather's neck. Nasim found her mouth covered by her grandfather's seeking open mouth. Nasim was about to be taken by her loving grandfather in a most romantic missionary position.


Shaad and Sameena rode fast and hard to get into the middle of the woods where a small river went across and the family had built a small shed to keep fishing gear and clothes. They both rushed inside the shed and tore their clothes off. Both brother and sister were stark naked in record time. Shaad lifted his beautiful sister up in his arms, his arms under her voluptuous, soft full hips. Sameena wrapped her full meaty legs around her brother's midriff. She wrapped her right arms around her brother's neck and pushed her left down between their bodies to angle her brother's monster cock to enable him to impale her wet, soft fragrant cunt. Once Shaad's huge glans was inside her pussy, Sameena's other arm too flew around her brother's neck. Shaad allowed his sister to sink on his gargantuan cock with gravity. He looked at his sister's beautiful face with loving rapture; Sameena winced and bit her lip feeling her brother's monster dilate her cunt walls apart to make space for its inhuman girth.

Sameena buried her face in the skin of her brother's neck as he impaled her slowly by steadily on his rampant monster cock until her cunt entrance came to rest on coarse thick pubic haired root of his cock. Shaad closed his eyes as he inhaled his sister's sweet fragrance. He felt the same strong sensation that he had felt every time for the last thirteen years. He felt his eyes tear up. He also felt wetness where his sister's face was buried in his neck. Shaad said in a thick hoarse whisper, "Meenu, I can not live without you. I can not let you go away or let someone take you away from me." Sameena nodded as she too cried silently. Shaad continued, "I want to have you with me until my last days, Meenu. I want us to have children together. I have no idea how will we do that, but I want to know we want to. Meenu, would you be my wife even if we have to live as brother and sister for rest of the world."

Sameena felt her heart would burst with happiness. She was now sobbing loudly. Sameena's eyes streamed and she sniffled as her nose started to run with copious tears, and repeated said crying, laughing and sobbing all at same time, "Yes. Yes. Yes. I have waited so long to hear you say that, bhaiyaa. I will live with you whatever it takes. We will have children together, lots of babies. I love you Shaad Bhai. I love you so much. I love you."

In that quiet woodland inside a wooden shed brother and sister ultimately acknowledged their destiny that was always in front of them to see. Their love could not have taken any other road but the one on which both travelled together facing all the hurdles, surprises, pain, happiness together. Their love was complete and consummation an inevitability. Shaad started to fuck his sobbing, laughing sister with long thrusts by swinging her like pendulum on his monster cock. Sameena continued to laugh and cry all through out until she reached her orgasm screaming like a banshee. Her brother's neck and chest was wet with Sameena's tears and snot.

Shaad felt a calm descending in his soul that she had not felt since she lost his wife, mother and her daughter was destined to live with a handicap for rest of his life. Shaad would take his sister for the next three hours in celebration of their commitment that, as far as Sameena was concerned, always existed from her side. She had waited patiently for thirteen years for her brother to declare his love that matched his sister's identically. Sameena sobbed and smiled with the thought-'thirteen years are nothing to wait for this day, the rest of their life would make those years an anecdote in the loving history that she and her brother would write together.'

Shaad kissed the messy beautiful face of his divine sister tasting her tears and snot in equal measure. Life suddenly took a new meaning and purpose for Shaad.


Twins were looking for their mother when they found her close to the main kitchen area in the outer main hall. Gulnaz was talking to some catering people. Aasim and Aadil and watched their beautiful mother talk serenely with minimal gesticulations. She was wearing a long loose cotton sweater and old jeans with soft flat-soled moccasins made of fawn corduroy. Her large breasts, free of any bra [twins could sense this even from a distance], moved alluringly as she turned to face one or the other of the four people from the company. Her sweater finished just above her hips. Her old faded jeans were moulded loosely over her hips as they curved towards her full thighs. Twins could easily grab their mother and rip her clothes off right there and than and make love to her until she screamed her helplessness and inability to take them anymore.

Gulnaz became aware of her sons' presence far away in the corridor, even though she never actually turned around to see them. Her mother's instincts made her nipples tingle whenever her sons were in close proximity. Gulnaz could not wait to finish their conversation fast enough. Once through with the catering group, Gulnaz excused hers self gracefully and floated towards her sons. Twins' faces glowed as their mother approached them. "I have been waiting for you to wake up and come for breakfast since morning," Gulnaz mixed the loving nagging of a devoted mother and besotted lover with her inimitable elegance.

"Mother, can we discuss what we mentioned two days ago?" Aadil held his mother's hand and said seriously, "May we suggest we go your suite. Less likely to be barged upon rudely."

Gulnaz laughed her hearty low understated laugh that made her men's blood rush madly with desire. Gulnaz nodded and her heart thumped with genuine concern. Twins were never known to shroud their views or opinions with any unnecessary embellishment. This was really important for them. Gulnaz wished it was something she could handle with grace even if it required any sacrifice from her. If twins had fallen in love with any girls and thought their relationship had to stop- Gulnaz was always prepared for that day. She would die each day she would not be able to hold her sons as her men. But she would happily, encourage them, in fact insist that they remain loyal to the women they had chosen.

Twins and Gulnaz walked to her suite, Gulnaz's stomach churning. Once in the living area of their parents' suite, Aadil gently guided their mother to the sofa, while Aasim locked the main suite door. Aadil sat on the leather chair facing the main sofa. Aasim sat down on the sofa. Gulnaz was about to sit down by the side of her son Aasim, but Aadil gently pulled her in his lap. Gulnaz sat in her son's lap with both her legs on one side. She could still face both. Aadil hugged her tight to his body by wrapping his arms around her soft full waist.

"Mother," Aasim started, "by now it must be very obvious to you that Aadil and I are not going to live separately ever. We can not imagine any ordinary person understanding our love."

"We have known since long that we are through and through your and Dad's boys. We want family and children. We cannot have a relationship that would likely to break us up because I and Aasim are going to be as much together as any perso ... er women in our lives," Aadil added.

Gulnaz sat in her son's lap. She, not even for a moment felt awkward that she was sitting in the lap of her one young son, other sitting right opposite, who were asking her advice for the most important decision in their lives.

Gulnaz kissed Aadil on his nose, "I have always known you two will live together. Before I start shooting my mouth off, would you please tell me the rest of the dilemma you two seem to be facing?"

Aasim took over in his identical quiet strong voice, "Mum, first of all we know our degree will be over by end of next two years. We are not going to stay in academia despite what our professors may think at this moment. We plan to expand our family enterprise if dad and uncle would want us to." All the family knew that two sons would be the torchbearers of the KayBee enterprise.

Gulnaz smiled patiently; her butterflies in her stomach seemed to have settled down, "Sweethearts I will wait as long as it takes for you to tell me the real thing that you two want to discuss." Gulnaz's two sons smiled and then laughed as if caught by their mother being naughty. Aasim said, "Mother, whatever you may think of us, please promise you would not get angry with us or push us away."

Gulnaz gasped at the thought, "Aasim, I ... I. Never Aasim. My love for my sons would brave any thing and everything that may happen to test it."

Both apologised quickly, "Mother, we have loved you all our life. You have been the only woman in our lives for many years. We know that we can never be with you exclusively. But we have thought of the second best that we can have of the goddess that may never belong solely to us."

Gulnaz could cry and wanted to but she knew what was coming next was very important to her sons, "Aasim-Aadil, I would give myself to my sons anytime and every time they want me. I am committed to your father and we both can be shared but until he asks me to go away we are bound together for life. My heart breaks but perhaps it is best you have your mother until you both want and start life with someone who would grow with you." Aadil held his mother tight and Aasim quickly sat on the floor and put his head in his mother's lap, she placed her hands on Aasim's head and face. They all knew what Gulnaz meant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.