Shanu's Loving Family - Cover

Shanu's Loving Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 10: Fifteen days to wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fifteen days to wedding - A torrid tale of incestuous love among family members as they try to survive sad tragic events. The love of the family comes to a head as Shanu's wedding comes close.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Next five days were even more hectic. More friends and guests arrived. Each key host family member was tied up to do more and more entertaining.

Sameena, Shahabad and their father Jahangir rang to inform that they were flying in on weekend. Gulnaz now was feeling happier as her close family was getting closer to be under the same roof. Day engagements were getting numerous. Both Gulnaz and Shahnaz felt their private time had shrunk so much that they felt like public property.

Shahnaz would yearn to find more time to spend in private with her father. Shahnaz had taken serious risks to ensure that she at least got two chances each day to fuck her father albeit very quick ones [by her father's standards]. Mostly it was in the morning before Akbar left for work and in the evening after work between changing and dinner. Nasim was very understanding and she insisted that her uncle should use every opportunity he had to make love to Shahnaz. She insisted that after the wedding maybe they both would get one or two days to spend together.

Shahnaz was quite impressed that how easy it was to be like father and daughter in public. Her father never even gave a hint to her that they were physically close. His love for her as his daughter was paramount in his mind.

Gulnaz saw her father busy doing this or that. She knew he missed her as she missed him. Gulnaz looked forward to spending some days with her father when they both could spend time together day and night without trying to plan secretive rendezvous.

In the last five days Gulnaz managed to time her afternoon siesta after a busy afternoon in city when her father had just returned from riding. He fucked her in her bathroom all sweaty and smelly. She shivered as she relived the heady fucking session.

Apart from that they both managed another one quickie in the wine cellar.


After a long chat with her very happy sister in law, Gulnaz, Sameena put the phone down. Sameena smiled and said theatrically to her brother and her father, "I am very grateful to you both that you allowed me to remain in control during the call."

Sameena was naked in bed with her two men who had finished two-hour session of fucking and buggering her and were ready with rampant monster erections.

"Meenu, we have to make up for all the time we are going to loose when we go across to 'Asraa'. In the melee of wedding madness we are unlikely to get to savour your beauty until we are back home," her brother said as he played with his sister's large soft heavy breasts.

Sameena giggled as she felt her brother's love and devotion come through. "Meenu darling, I agree with Shaad. We have to use every second of the day to love you. How do you want us to take you now?" her father Jahangir said with same love showing as his fingers combed her pubic hair and teased her pussy.

Sameena sighed and decided to say what she had been wanting to say for some time, "Abbu, mujhay Shaad Bhai kay lund say aapkee tuttee aur aapkay lund say Bhai ke tutee chaatnee hai," her eyes looking expectantly at her two incestuous lovers.

Two men glanced at one another for a fraction and then laughed and grabbed Sameena as she shrieked with surprise.

Her brother within no time had his sister on her knees and hands. Shaad impaled Sameena's soaking cunt to coat his monster cock and then moved to allow his father to do the same, both times Sameena moaned with undiluted pleasure.

Sameena moaned and clenched her teeth as her brother's gargantuan cock invaded her rectum for umpteenth time slowly but steadily filling her rectum to a bursting point.

Shaad bent forwards and allowed his father access to his massive hairy ass. Shaad felt her father spread his ass and he was pleasantly surprised to feel his lips on his hairy anus. Jahangir rimmed his son's anus with his salivating tongue for few minutes. He stood behind Shaad's ass and buried his index finger inside his son's tight hairy anus until it was buried to the knuckle. Jahangir could feel, as his finger probed it, the warm feces packed inside his son's rectum. Shaad sighed and his cock jerked inside his sister's ass.

Sameena could feel the wild excitement churning inside her as she felt the last bastion of incestual taboo fall. She now could see their love expressed without any inhibition or restriction. Jahangir then added another finger to his first and rotated both this way and that way to dilate and loosen up his son's anus for his monstrosity.

"Abbu, ub aap upnaa lund mayree gaand may daal deejiyay," Shaad insisted as he wanted to start fucking his sister's delicious ass. Jahangir pulled his two fingers out of his son's ass and licked one finger clean and offered the other to his kneeling daughter who gladly licked it clean.

Jahangir felt his son's anus resist for a long time as his massive glans pressed hard against it. Suddenly it gave way and his monster cock shot inside his son's rectum making him moan. Jahangir pushed his son forward over his daughter to ease his cock's invasion of his son's ass. Shaad felt each skin fold and vein of his father's monster penis as it eventually buried itself to its hilt inside his ass.

It took about five minutes of poorly coordinated movements for three incestuous lovers to work out a rhythm. Both Shaad and Jahangir pulled out and pushed back together. Shaad filled his sister's bursting ass with his gargantuan cock as his father's monstrosity filled his feces filled ass. Sameena moaned non-stop as the new excitement became too much to bear and she came explosively with her body convulsing madly.

Three lovers made love for another hour and a half. Shaad had deposited his huge volume of cum once as his father filled his rectum with his own offering. Sameena had been cumming every ten minutes or so. She screamed yet again, "Bhai, main phir say aa ruhee hoon. Bhai, mayree gaand maariyay. Aap mayree gaand may upnaa lund khol deejiyay. Cum inside my ass. AARRGGHHH."

Jahangir exploded inside his son's ass as his son filled his sister's abused ass. All three froze in their orgasmic peak joined together and feeling each other's satisfaction, which heightened their own.

Shaad pulled out of his sister's shit covered ass after his father had withdrawn from his ass. Jahangir offered his monster cock still rock hard, thickly coated with his son's feces to Sameena. She happily started to lick her brother's feces off her father's cock. She noticed her father pull his son towards him, who stood up and offered his steel hard monster cock covered with his sister's shit to his father. Sameena licked her father's cock clean greedily swallowing mouthfuls of her brother's rectal goo.

Her father had by now sucked his daughter's feces coating his son's cock with equal greedy satisfaction.

Soon all three were ready for more and now Sameena had her ass speared by her father's cock and her brother was inserting his giant cock coated with his father's saliva inside his father's massive hairy ass. This time three got fucking instantaneously. Jahangir used long jabs to bugger his daughter as his son mimicked and fucked his ass. Sameena was moaning incessantly as her heated passion spilled over again and again. The buggery started to pick pace after an hour. Soon Jahangir was hammering his monster cock with savage thrusts in and out of his daughter's obscenely dilated ass and he felt his son's monstrosity piston with equal passion in and out of his now barely painful ass.

About two hours after they had impaled each other two men erupted for the third time. Jahangir exploded filling his tired daughter's already bursting rectum to a painful level. His son filled his ass with his huge volume of cum. They gasped and panted for a while until their desires settled down with their transient satiety of lust.

Sameena moaned, "Abbu, I need to go to toilet now."

Shaad pulled out of his father's shit covered ass as his father pulled out of his daughter's defiled ass. Jahangir picked up his daughter in his arms and all three joking and laughing marched in to the bathroom.

Sameena had her ass licked clean by her brother before she was allowed to sit on the toilet. She pulled her brother towards her and took his half-mast monster penis coated with her father's feces inside her mouth. She licked the whole length clean stopping in between to strain as her bursting rectum exploded in big splashes in to the toilet water. In the meantime Jahangir had spread his son's hairy massive ass and licked his ass clean of his rectal goo.

Once happy she had cleaned her brother's cock completely clean Sameena looked up and her brother took the hint. He filled his sister's beautiful mouth with his warm pee. Sameena swallowed her brother's yellow acrid nectar greedily.

Jahangir moved away to make way for his father. Sameena licked her father's cock clean of her own feces as she had done thousands of time before. Jahangir felt his son's mouth and hands on his ass as his son reciprocated by licking his ass clean of the earlier buggery.

All three took shower together and Sameena had to pee in equal share to keep both men happy. They felt happily sated for a while but their desire to celebrate their newfound freedom and expression of mutual love meant too much for them to sleep. All three languidly played with one another.

Sameena had laughing fit but with some worry as two men tried, to see if they could both put their monster cocks together in her cunt- soon realising sheepishly that it was an impossibility given the inhuman discrepancy between the size of their cocks and Sameena's pussy. They fell in heap laughing at their failed attempt. Sameena sucked the cock head of her brother and father in turn without trying to make them cum.

Shaad and Jahangir took turns and lifted Sameena almost lazily to impale on their respective cocks. Eventually all three went to sleep. The next two days before they left for 'Asraa' were torrid and sexually supercharged. Sameena was taken again and again by her insatiable father and brother. They refused to give up even when she was totally exhausted and laid on the bed limp and depleted. Once she declared her inability to take their cock in her sore cunt or ass they made love to each other in an exaggerated manner to tease Sameena that they did not need her. Sameena smiled with indulgence of a mother, who refused to take notice of her tantrum-throwing young children who threatened to grow up and leave the house.

The three incestuous lovers devoured each other greedily, and happiness and love filled the room.


By weekend Sameena had settled down in the other guest bedroom in Shahnaz's suite. Daadu, Jahangir had as usual been sharing Naanu, Abbas' suite. Shahabad was asked to move into guest bedroom in his brother and sister in law's suite. The massive house was slowly filling in with guests. The family had booked hotel in the city for full month as well. The groom and his family and guests were going to stay in the hotel. Normally each would have had their own suite.

Shahnaz and Nasim were dying to share their secret with Sameena and wanted to know more about her relationship with her father and their grandpa.

After dinner the evening entertainment was getting longer.


Sameena retired a bit early. She was in the process of changing and had finished taking her formal clothes off and was only in her panties. She finished sorting her clothes in the wardrobes and was trying to decide between a short silk nightie or a cotton tee-shirt of her father.

Shahnaz and Nasim rushed in laughing taking Sameena by pleasant surprise. Both girls hugged their young aunt tightly oblivious to the fact that Sameena was naked barring her slim white cotton panties. Sameena was soon giggling like the other two girls as they kissed her in turn.

"Meenu, Meenu, let's get in the bed we need to talk," Nasim said with excited voice.

All three soon got inside the bed and were about to cover themselves when Sameena noticed, "Now you two if you want to get in bed to talk, first undress. I am not going to lie nearly naked with two fully clothed nieces of mine."

Nasim and Shahnaz soon shucked their clothes away and were, like Sameena, in their brief panties. Sameena noted with warm-hearted happiness as Nasim removed her prosthesis nonchalantly and put it by the side of the bed on floor.

All three girls sat with their backs against the headrest with Sameena in middle. Sameena put her arm around both girls as they snuggled in and put their heads on her shoulder, their faces resting on Sameena's large, sloping beautify breasts.

Both after loud excitement to share their news fell silent as Sameena waited with a beatific smile on her beautiful face, stroking their hair and faces. They both looked at one another and then Nasim took the cue from Shahnaz, "Meenu, Shanu and I had sex with Aku chaachu."

Sameena never stopped smiling but her hands froze for few seconds. Both girls waited with bated breath for her response. Sameena whispered rather in a thick voice, "Who was the first to make love with my Aku bhai. Let me guess, Shanu was first. I am so happy for you both."

Both girls shrieked, "I told you so, didn't I," repeatedly as they both smothered Sameena with kisses and soon they all slipped down on the bed until they were lying flat. Sameena still had her arms around Nasim and Shahnaz as they both had turned towards her and kissed her in turn.

"Shanu, are you going to tell me the whole story?" Sameena kissed Shahnaz back, "you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Meenu, we want to. We have been waiting for you to come. Meenu we also want to know everything between you and daadu," Shahnaz whispered breathlessly.

Sameena went silent again but was far from perturbed. Nasim hurriedly said, "Meenu, sorry I saw you and daadu long time ago when we went riding for the first time after mum passed away. It came up after we saw Gul chaachee and naanu making love in summerhouse."

Sameena turned and kissed both girls with genuine love and said, "I will tell you everything but this is our family matter, you both know that well." Sameena knew that did. Nasim had kept the secret buried even when she was merely ten for so long was testimony to their maturity.

Soon they were talking in whispers and giggles broke out as details of lovemaking were revealed. Both girls realised how wise and brave Sameena had been beyond her years to keep family together. Sameena revelled in the first unforgettable sexual defloration of Shahnaz by her father. Nothing could surpass that moment when a virile father's giant cock invades his young daughter's virgin pussy making her cry, sob and cum with love, lust and passion as she becomes a woman.

As all details were shared their breathing became rapid and ragged. Nasim and Shahnaz kissed Sameena's breasts and sucked on her nipples making her gasp. Shahnaz moved down between Sameena's thighs and tugged on her panties. Sameena lifted her bottom to help Shahnaz. Nasim held her young aunt's beautiful face in her hands and kissed her open mouth with her own and soon their tongues were duelling. Sameena stiffened and gasped as she felt Shahnaz mouth seek her cunt covered with lush curly growth.

Shahnaz spread Sameena's cunt lips and her tongue started to invade Sameena's fragrant soft pussy with an in and out movement. Sameena was already hot and chose to leave herself at the mercy of her two nieces. Nasim made love to Sameena's face all the while kneading, squeezing her breasts. Shahnaz moved to Sameena's clitoris and shoved two fingers inside her soaking cunt.

In few minutes the room was filled with loud moans of Sameena as her one niece licked and finger fucked her cunt and other sucked her nose and fucked her nostrils with her tongue. Sameena was being hurled towards an almighty violent orgasm. Shahnaz licked and sucked on her aunt's clitoris as her fingers pistoned in and out of Sameena's pussy rapidly. Nasim now expressed her love that she had bottled up for her beautiful aunt Sameena, who had treated Nasim like her daughter even though she herself was only seven years older than her.

Sameena moaned in a nasal tone as her orgasm tore through her body but the girls were not through with her. Shahnaz lifted Sameena's legs up and started kissing and rimming Sameena's ass with same intensity. Nasim moved her mouth to Sameena's breasts. Nasim sucked one nipple and pinched and pulled the other as Sameena was soon moaning expecting her second orgasm to rip her body apart any time soon.

Both girls made Sameena cum four times before they allowed her to go free. Sameena was panting, her body limp and she smiled at them, "Sweethearts, kyaa aap dono khubsoorat bhuteeejeeyan itnee uchhee chudaai say mujhay maarnay ka plan bunaa ruheen theen."

"Meenu, yeh chudaai to humaaraa shukriyaa hai upnee is duniyaa kee subsay khubsoorat buaa kay liyay. Humaree pyaaree buaa nay upnaa buchpunaa bhool kur humaaraa buchpunaa parwaan kiyaa," Nasim's voice choked with emotion as she kissed Sameena.

Sameena felt her heart swell with love and would burst; her eyes filled up and spilled over. All three kissed and hugged and cried. Once they all had exulted in their love never expressed in words but understood all along, Sameena made both girls lie side by side and went down to suck and finger fuck them most energetically. She shared her mouth and hands equally to bring Nasim and Shahnaz to three screaming orgasms.

They all three slept with their bodies holding one another.


Next morning, Saturday, surprise awaited the family, foremost for Gulnaz. Twins, Aadil and Aasim, rang with the news that they had managed to free themselves and were coming the same night for three weeks instead of one week as earlier planned. Gulnaz could not hide the maternal pride and surge of love as her two sons would soon be close to her, to be mothered and fussed over.

Gulnaz quickly offered that she would go to pick them up. Akbar insisted that they should stay in the family suite and come next morning. The edict of not driving in night to or from airport still stood sacred since the tragedy. The family outside the nucleus found it an idiosyncrasy or superstition of the rich family.

Sameena kissed her sister in law as she could feel her emotions more than anyone else. Gulnaz mussed Sameena's long wavy hair and kissed her on the tip of her nose.

As the day progressed Sameena cleverly suggested to Shahnaz to ask Akbar to come early if he was free and she would march her off to do some imaginary chore to peel away from the gaggle of women.

Akbar managed to come around three-thirty discretely and straight away made his way to his daughter's suite from back corridor. Shahnaz was asked by Sameena to do something and she marched off. Akbar was waiting like a bull in heat for his beautiful daughter and he fucked her savagely for next two hours making her cum eight times while he deposited his bucket load of thick potent cum three times. As Akbar pulled his monster cock out of his daughter's sore well fucked cunt he reminded her that her mother was going to airport and would come next morning with the twins. Shahnaz kissed her father, "Abbu, leave your bedroom door unlocked. If I can I will try to sneak in. would you leave a sign if chaachu, daadu or naanu are with you."

Both kissed realising that only two weeks remained until Shahnaz was her father's daughter only. After that she would be a wife of a man who would have first right on her time and affection.

Shahnaz felt her pussy walls were sore such was the ferocity of her father's fucking. When she joined the group around six or so Sameena could see her flushed face and that pleasurable muscle tiredness that the men in her family were good at giving their women as they fucked them into total exhaustion.


Gulnaz could not keep her feet on the ground. She needed some release of her nervous energy. She saw her father coming out of the stables and walk towards the wooded area. She hurriedly made some excuse and rushed inside and made her way towards the summerhouse from the back door of her suite. She rang her father on his mobile, "Abbu, can you meet me in the summer house in next five minutes. Mujhay aapkaa lund ubhee-ubhee chaahiyay, please."

Abbas noticed the despair in his daughter's vice as she did many years ago when he took her first time. He rushed towards the summerhouse, his monster cock hardening by second.

Abbas found his daughter unbuttoning her kurta impatiently. Gulnaz rushed in her father's arms as he kissed her with open mouth his tongue savouring her sweet mouth. Soon Gulnaz was gasping and moaning. Abbas pushed his daughter's kurta and bra up exposing her magnificent, large soft breasts, which drooped, falling into his massive hands. He kneaded and massaged them.

"Abbu, mujhay chodiyay, please," Gulnaz pleaded. Abbas understood that his daughter needed him in more than one way. He roughly turned her around. Gulnaz soon put her hands on the table and bent forward, position they both had used many times since discovery of this derelict summerhouse. Gulnaz felt her father impatiently opened her salwaar and pulled them down along with her soaking panties. Abbas lifted his daughter's one foot and did not bother to remove the salwaar from the other, as her legs were free to be separated to his wishes.

Gulnaz heard her father's zipper's sound. Gulnaz gasped as she felt the inhumanly massive cock head nudge past her vaginal opening. Her father pushed his gigantic cock to the hilt in her cunt flooded with her pussy juices. Abbas impatiently pulled his cock out making his daughter gasp with surprise, frustration and suspense.

Gulnaz felt her father push in edge of a cotton sheet inside her cunt soaking her juices. She shivered with anxious anticipation. Abbas put his cock once again at the entrance of his daughter's cunt. Gulnaz prepared herself to scream - her father was going to dry-fuck her cunt.

Abbas held his daughter's voluptuous ass firmly and slammed his monster cock in her relatively dry cunt. Gulnaz screamed in pain. Abbas felt as if his cock's skin would scrape off. He gritted his teeth and hammered his cock again inside his daughter's painful cunt making her scream once again. Abbas started to slam his cock in and out and soon Gulnaz started to flood her cunt with fresh juices. Gulnaz had not felt this kind of pain for a long time. She felt her eyes were brimming with tears.

Soon Abbas had set up a most ferocious fucking pace. Gulnaz felt each thrust shaking her body from ass to her head. Her breasts were on fire as hr father mauled them brutally. Gulnaz climaxed screaming within ten minutes of fucking. Abbas kept on fucking his daughter for another twenty minutes making her cum four times. Abbas asked without breaking the brutish rhythm, "Guloo, humaaray paas ub aur kitnaa time hai?"

Gulnaz tried to grapple with her orgasm and managed to whisper, "Shaayad, adhaa ghuntaa aur, abbu."

Abbas slammed his cock to the hilt and exploded inside his convulsing daughter's throbbing soft cunt. Without any ceremony he pulled his cock out and placed it at the tiny puckered pink/brown anus of his daughter. He spread her ample full ass apart. Gulnaz braced herself for, what she referred to as 'Abbu special', anal entry by her father.

Abbas pushed his cock head inside the anal ring dilating the sphincter. He waited for few seconds and used his massive muscular frame to thrust his monster girth in one long brutal thrust inside his daughter's ass. Gulnaz screamed again as she felt as if her ass was on fire. Even after three decades of fucking together her father could make her feel like a virgin.

Abbas fucked his daughter's ass solely for his own pleasure. That did not matter one bit to Gulnaz as her father could and would make her cum any number of times with whatever style he chose to use, to fuck or bugger her. Abbas fucked his daughter's ass for next half an hour as she came five times.

Abbas exploded second time to match his daughter's last orgasm deep inside his daughter's rectum. Both father and daughter stood glued together for many minutes. Abbas slowly pulled out his monster cock. He usually cleaned his cock and his daughter's ass with a towel, instead of their customary licking each other clean, as they could not be sure of not meeting someone on the way to home.

Abbas helped his daughter pull up and tie her salwaar, Gulnaz said, "Abbu, we must put a small fridge here for drinks and water. I hate not to be able to suck your cock clean." Abbas kissed his daughter on her beautiful nose and agreed.

Both left the summerhouse discretely and went in two different directions to get back to the main house.


Gulnaz took a shower and got ready. She wore a long flowing, spring yellow saree with small flower patterned blouse. She took a cashmere shawl. She had packed a small overnighter. She had entrusted the evening dinner to Sameena. She left for the city by six hoping to settle down in the hotel suite and then go and pick up her sons.

Gulnaz kissed her husband goodbye as he entered the suite and then went out to seek his daughter to kiss her, who kept her usual pretence of mocking dislike of her mother's public display of love rubbed her mouth where she had been kissed making Gulnaz smile with love.

As the car sped towards the hotel close to airport, her mobile phone alerted her about the incoming text. She read the text and her angelic face radiated with a loving smile. Gulnaz leaned back and closed her eyes. She relived the day with clarity and details so vivid in her mind she could almost see the events as if watching a movie. Gulnaz's beautiful face had a beatific smile as her mind replayed that day almost a decade ago.


Almost five years had lapsed since the tragedy. The family had gathered to celebrate her and her father's birthday, which happened to fall just after id, in 'Refuge'. This was subtle excuse to collect everyone under the same roof. Sameena had pulled Shahabad and Jahangir back from the dark abyss of grief. Nasim had started to be her old self; obedient, disciplined and way mature beyond her ten years of age.

Everyone had gathered after dinner in the main living room for drinks. Gulnaz saw that the twins and Nasim were missing and nodded towards Sameena to go and check.

Sameena found the twins in their bedroom with Nasim sitting on the chair. Aadil and Aasim were very tall for their age and big boned. Their boyish handsome faces reflected the best of their mother and father. Sameena gasped as she saw that both were naked and showing their huge erect cocks to Nasim.

Sameena stood transfixed as Aadil knelt in front of his brother and took his fully erect big and thick cock in his mouth and showed to Nasim how to suck on a cock. Aasim invited Nasim to try when Sameena decided to intervene. Sameena at seventeen years of age was mature and confident to handle this situation without any hysterics.

She entered breezily as if this was perfectly normal and kissed both boys who stood up rather self-consciously in deference to their young aunt. She kissed Nasim and suggested to her to go and find Gul chaachee who had extra deserts for her and quickly added to keep this quiet as it was their personal game. Nasim thanked her cousin brothers for showing their penises and promised Sameena as she rushed out of the suite.

Sameena looked at the tall lithe bodies, already over five feet and ten inches tall, of the twins who stood with their huge cocks. They were nearly nine inches long and thicker than Sameena's forearm. 'Gosh, they are going to match the monstrosity of her brother and father both in length and girth and may even surpass that. These two had a lot of growing to do yet at thirteen years of age.

"Meenu, would you join us please, we will show you what all we do together," Aasim invited with a voice and smile, so honest and disarming that almost made Sameena cry with love.

Sameena stood up as Aadil pleasantly said, "Meenu, kyaa aap upnay kuprray nahin utarayengee?" Sameena took her salwar and kameez off and went to join the twins.

"Well then, aap dono kubsay aur kyaa-kyaa ikutthay kur ruhay hain?" Sameena kept the whole thing as natural as she could so the boys did not feel the weirdness of their actions, as society would have decreed.

"Hum dono, jub bhee humaaraa mun kurtaa hai, ek doosray kaa lund chhoostay hain. Aadil aur mai ub upnaa lund ek-doosray kee gaand may bhee daal sukatay hain. Ub to durd bhee nahin hotaa. Theek hai naa, Aadil?" Aasim offered

"We started doing it together once we both realised that we both wanted to play with our cocks, for now two years." Aadil added.

"Boys, you will have to keep it to yourself and not share it with anyone outside." Sameena got a prompt response that they knew that.

"Sameena can we see where our cocks would go inside your body." Aadil and Aasim had by now lain down on either side of Sameena. Aasim saw Sameena kiss Aadil affectionately as her back turned towards her; he unclasped her bra in most disarmingly honest manner. Sameena gasped, as her large breasts were uncovered. Her hand on its own volition moved towards the smooth skinned, hairless huge steel hard cock of Aadil as he kissed his aunt. Aasim not to be left out took Sameena's free hand and put it on his identical cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.