Shanu's Loving Family - Cover

Shanu's Loving Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 4: Gulnaz and Abbas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Gulnaz and Abbas - A torrid tale of incestuous love among family members as they try to survive sad tragic events. The love of the family comes to a head as Shanu's wedding comes close.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Gulnaz kept the live line to her ear as her father negotiated the flights like a twenty year old. She could make out he was in bathroom. He ran the bath and she could hear the loud sound of two taps filling the bath. She knew her father's house inside out. It was a huge bathroom and his massive Jacuzzi bathtub was in the far corner close to big window looking onto woodland.

Abbas Khan put the phone on the cistern as he took his clothes off. Gulnaz could hear every sound of rustling of clothes and her fertile imagination could visualise her father taking his shirt and jeans off. He would then take his boxers off. He took off his socks the last. Abbas was soon ready to enter the bath, which was nearly full. He felt his bursting bladder and started to pee. Gulnaz giggled like a child as she heard her father's pee stream hitting the water in toilet. He kept on pissing with a strong stream. Gulnaz smiled realising her father must have been bursting. After few minutes the Abbas' urine stream broke into spurts each transmitted clearly to his daughter on the phone. Eventually he milked his heavy cock to drop the last drop off and picked up the phone.

"Sorry, Guloo. I am now ready to jump in the bath."

"Daddy your bladder must be very full."

"Gul, you heard me pee then?"

Gulnaz giggled, as she heard splashes of water indicating her father settling in the bath.

"Abbu, I could almost see you pee."

"Guloo, do not excite me. I only have animals around me. I can only use my imagination to see you in my mind," Gulnaz rubbed her fingers on her cunt as she heard her father declaring that even simple innuendo made him hot and lust for his daughter. Gulnaz felt warm and fuzzy.

"Abbu aapkaa lund kyaa kharra hai?" Gulnaz asked her father in a throaty whisper.

"Abhee poora to nahin kharra hai, pur tumharee awaaz sun kar meraa lund bahut jaldee kharra ho jaayegaa," Abbas held his enormous cock in his hand. His large hand could not go around his flaccid penis.

"Guloo, kyaa aapkee choot geelee hai" Abbas asked softly as he felt his bottle thick penis getting hard by every second.

"Daddy, aapko to pataa hai, mayree choot to hameshaa hee geelee rahatee hai. Aapkee awaaz sun kar to ub aur be geelee ho gayee hai. Aap upnaa lund kharra keejiyay, please. Mujhay aapkay lund say upnee choot marwaanee hai.' Gulnaz was now burning as her fingers rubbed her clitoris.

"Guloo beta meraa lund ub poora kharra hai. Aap upnee gaand nahin marwaaogee." Gulnaz smiled. Her father and she both always enjoyed bickering on this issue. Gulnaz always won and he always ended up 'fucking her cunt' on the phone. In reality it was a different matter. Gulnaz would be at his mercy and he would choose whatever orifice he wished to bury his monstrosity and Gulnaz would let him most submissively.

"Abbu, aap mayree choot maariyay, please. Mujhay aapkay ghoray jaisay lund say upnee choot marwaanee hai."

"Guloo, upnee do unglee upnee choot may daal do. Phir jor say upnee choot maaro."

"Abbu, please tell me how you will fuck me with your monster cock," Gulnaz pleaded as she obeyed her father and was fucking her cunt with her two fingers.

Abbas Khan looked at his champagne bottle thick cock and missed his daughter sorely, "Guloo. I am going to kiss you all over first. I will kiss you mouth and make you swallow my saliva. I will then kiss your ears, suck on your ear lobes. You will be moaning by now. I will then kiss you beautiful nose. I will then put my tongue inside your nose and fuck your nose with my tongue. I will maul your breasts brutally hurting you. Guloo, you do like when I maul your breasts? Guloo I want you to pinch you nipples until it hurts."

"Yes abbu. Please crush my boobs with your big hands. I like when they hurt. I am pinching my nipples," Gulnaz let out a shriek as her nipples hurt, "Abbu please my nipples are really painful now."

"Guloo put three fingers in your cunt and I want you to fuck your cunt fast. I am going to kiss your cunt and lick it until you are about to cum. I am then going to bend you over the toilet and fuck you from behind. Guloo, how do you want my cock- slow or fast," Abbas was now running his hand up and down his steel hard cock. Even his large only managed to cover nearly three-quarters of the gargantuan circumference.

Gulnaz was fucking her cunt with her fingers as she heard her father's harsh breathing on the phone, " Abbu, I want you to fuck my cunt fast today. I want to cum quickly."

"Guloo, bend over the toilet. I am going to fuck your cunt hard and fast. I will spread you beautiful ass wide open and shove my cock in your wet open cunt. It will hurt you Guloo but I will not slow down," Abbas became silent as he felt heat rising in his cock, "I will then pull my cock out to the tip and shove it one thrust right to the hilt. I will crush your hanging beautiful breasts. Guloo can I put one finger in your ass?"

"Yes daddy, please fuck my cunt hard. You are really hurting my boobs. Please put you finger in my ass. Can you feel my shit with your finger?" Gulnaz was now breathing ragged as her fingers drew her orgasm closer by second.

Abbas stroked his cock even faster. He wanted to cum with his daughter, "Guloo, rub your clit with your finger and pinch it for me. Tell me when you are ready to cum. I am going too push my finger right to my knuckle inside you shit filled ass. I will push my finger in your shit. Guloo, would you lick my finger clean?"

Gulnaz rubbed her clitoris hard and then pinched it between her thumb and finger, as her father would have done making her shriek. She knew her father would know why. She knew her father could control his orgasm at will. He can fuck for hours but he could also cum in minutes if he so desired, "Abbu, I will lick your finger covered with my shit. But fuck me hard now. I want to cum really bad."

Both father and daughter became silent but both could hear each other's ragged breathing over the phone.

Suddenly Gulnaz shrieked, "Abbu, mai aanay waalee hoon. Ahhhh ... Abbooooooo ... Mayree choot maariyay."

Abbas stroked his cock even faster and closed his eyes and suddenly his monster cock spurted gallons of potent, virile gobs of sperm. He kept on spurting for minutes, "Guloo. Mai aapkee choot mai jhurr rahaa hoon ... Ummmmm."

There was no response from other side as Gulnaz was speechless after a body wrenching orgasm. It was amazing her father could do that to her even on the phone.

She slowly spoke on the phone, "Abbu aapkaa lund jhurr gayaa? Mai to pooree jhurr gayee."

"Guloo beta, if you were here I would have loved you to offer me you pee now. I really miss you."

"Daddy, why do you not come early? There is no reason to wait. Dadu can come as well," suggested Gulnaz eager to touch her father as soon she could.

"I agree. Dadu has gone to Malaysia for three days and then he plans to come with Shaad and kids. I will fly in tomorrow if that is fine?" Abbas and Jahangir had their own personal small plane that both used to travel to their families.

Gulnaz giggled with joy and father and daughter caught up with small family matters before both reluctantly said goodbye.

Gulnaz put the phone down and closed her eyes. Her mind could run the whole event, which happened nearly thirty years ago vividly. Twin girls and their father shared the same birthday. It happened on their birthday and Gulnaz always referred to it as their anniversary. This year it will be their thirtieth anniversary.

She sighed and her mind ran the fateful day thirty years ago, as if it happened recently.


The girls were happy and waiting for their birthday. There was a change of plan as their mother had to go their parents' house to help her father with her mother's hospital admission. They all agreed that the girls should go as well and could celebrate their birthday with their maternal grandparents. Fawzia was more eager than Gulnaz over this change of plan. Both girls were extremely pretty and physically precocious. Gulnaz had her father's temperament and was calmer of the two.

Fawzia was definitely closer to their mother but that would be very subtle to notice by anyone but their parents. As the day for packing arrived Gulnaz politely suggested to her parents that she should stay with her father so he is not alone and both girls can have their birthday celebrations. Her parents always believed in reasoning and there was no reason to disagree. By Friday her mother and Fawzia left by car. Gulnaz and her father pretended to be free spirited ramblers and went out for a walk where she was shone various species of plants, birds and trees. Abbas was an amateur ornithologist and botanist.

They were both tired and sweaty on return. Abbas suggested a quick shower before they prepared dinner.

Gulnaz waited for her father to enter his bedroom and when she heard sound of running shower, she softly moved inside her parent's bedroom and took her clothes off. Her body belied her tender years. She even then had a large pair of breasts and her pussy already had a soft growth of hair nearly covering her cunt lips.

Gulnaz politely knocked on the door of the complex shower door. Her father turned the shower off and opened the door. He peeked around the door to hide his lower half of the body. If he was surprised to see his beautiful daughter naked he hid it very well.

Gulnaz asked in her best voice, "Abbu, may I take my shower with you as we used to sometime ago?"

Abbas Khan paused for a while and knew any stupid hesitation could mar the young girl's opinion of him; he smiled and opened the door fully.

As Gulnaz entered the huge shower room both father and daughter looked at one another as two adults would.

Gulnaz saw what she had built up with her memories of childhood and hidden peeks at her parents. Her father was just under six feet tall and built big. He was really broad and big heavy muscles ran making him look more like a body builder rather than a mild mannered academic and sharp, intelligent entrepreneur that he was. He was extremely handsome. His massive chest was covered with thick growth of hair, which ran onto his belly and became even denser closer to his groin. The hair over his lower belly merged with his pubic hair. Gulnaz saw what she had seen from far as she peeked into her parents' bedroom. Her father's penis, if that is the right word, was humungous. It was thick as a champagne bottle and hung well below his large balls, along his massive hairy thighs, ensconsed in an equally big scrotum.

Abbas Khan was blessed with an enormously thick and long penis. In those precious moments when Gulnaz was running her eyes all over father's body her father quickly assessed her fast maturing daughter. Gulnaz was well ahead of her fourteen years both in physical and mental development. She could easily pass as eighteen years old if no one was any wiser.

Abbas broke the spell and chided his daughter, "Guloo beta, I hope your old and ugly father has not made you change your mind about the shower."

Gulnaz shook her beautiful head and said complainingly, "My abbu is not old and he is the most handsome dad in the whole wide word."

Abbas bend down and kissed his daughter on her mouth. He turned the shower on and pulled Gulnaz closer to him. Gulnaz by now recovered her initial awe of the man that her father was. She rubbed her tiny hands all over his belly and chest to help run the water over his body. Abbas gently rinsed her hair. Her father put shampoo in her hair and expertly rolled her long hair into a bun so that they would stay out of her face.

He then used a gentle sweet smelling body wash on a natural sponge and gently soaped his daughter's already voluptuous body. He ran the soapy sponge over her neck and chest including her breasts. He continued over her belly. Abbas then soaped her back including her bottom. He then knelt down on the shower floor and continued to soap her soft hair covered pussy and then soaped her legs from thighs to all the toes. Her father then turned her around and soaped her buttocks. He gently separated her ass cheeks and ran the soapy hand across her cleft including her anus making her gasp.

Abbas then whispered to his daughter, "Guloo beta I will gently clean your front as mum had taught you."

He ran soapy fingers all along Gulnaz's vaginal lips and gently separated them to clean the inside of his daughter's cunt lips. He could hear and feel his daughter catch her breath once again.

Abbas got up and said cheerily, "Guloo beta, we will leave the shampoo for few minutes in the mean time I will soap myself."

Gulnaz by now recovered her wits and chimed, " Abbu it is my turn to wash you."

Gulnaz used the same soapy sponge and soaped her father's huge body as he helped her by kneeling on the floor. Once his daughter done, he stood up. Gulnaz now diligently soaped his lower back and went to his massive hairy thighs leaving his hips and genitalia alone. Abbas thought his daughter had become self conscious and smiled inside. Gulnaz sat on the floor and soaped her father's feet and all toes carefully. Then she got up and dropped the sponge on the floor. She rubbed soap on her tiny hands and rubbed soap on his massive buttocks. She rubbed each buttock vigorously. She finished by running her tiny fingers in the deep cleft of her father's bottom and she rubbed gentle soap all along the cleft. Her fingers lingered for many moments over her father's anus. Gulnaz gently traced her father's anus with her index finger as she soaped his ass. She could feel her father tense up his ass cheek muscles.

Then she went in front of her father with more soap on her pretty hands and rubbed it in his thick pubic growth. Then she ran her soap filled hands all along his colossal penis. Her tiny hands were dwarfed by its monstrous girth and length. She lifted her father's heavy circumcised penis in her left hand and cleaned his glans assiduously and ran her fingertip all along the groove beneath his gargantuan glans and finished by running the same fingertip all along his large pee hole. There was no doubt in both of their minds that her father's penis started to grow heavier and harder as she ministered to it. Gulnaz smiled when she finished, " Abbu now you will also be the cleanest abbu as well as the most handsome in the whole world."

Both father and daughter laughed heartily and then her father washed shampoo out of Gulnaz's hair. They both washed the soap off each other their hand not missing their private parts. They were not self-conscious any more. Abbas towelled Gulnaz gently. He wrapped her hair in a towel to dry at the end. Gulnaz dried her father taking extra time and care over his wide massive ass and groin.

Abbas could not but notice the wild sway of his daughter's large pendulous breasts as she towelled him vigorously. He towel dried his daughter's hair in the end. He insisted on brushing her hair.

"Guloo, shall we get the dinner going," Abbas suggested as he donned a loose tee shirt and cotton shorts.

Gulnaz instead of going to her room picked up a white tee shirt of her father. She could not have looked more mature and beautiful in any other garment. Abbas noticed that his daughter had not bothered to put on panties.

Father and daughter had fun and laugh as they both prided themselves as good cooks. The simple but tasty dinner was ready by eight. Both sat down on the dinner table. Abbas was not surprised at the maturity of conversation that he could have with his daughters.

Gulnaz poured her father a stiff scotch.

"Guloo, what does the birthday girl wants to do tomorrow. I have a plan but I would rather you decide," Abbas wanted to really make his daughter's birthday special.

"Abbu, you too are the birthday boy. I would rather we stay at home and plan something that is equally special for both of us." Gulnaz for the first time faltered in her speech. Her father picked up on that.

"Abbu, can we open a champagne today?" Gulnaz asked like a child standing on a ledge of a high building.

Abbas looked at his daughter thoughtfully and said cheerily, " Sure, if you do not mind watch me finish it."

"OOnnnn... ," Gulnaz pouted.

Her father got up and brought vintage champagne and uncorked it. Gulnaz had tall champagne flutes ready.

Abbas allowed his daughter a quarter flute as a taster.

Gulnaz clinked her glass with her father's and both cheered to health of their whole family. Gulnaz was chewing on her lower lip without being aware.

Abbas put his glass down and pulled his daughter around and on his lap, "Guloo beta, what is the matter. Something is on your mind."

Abbas kissed his daughter on her mouth and then over her damp hair to emphasise his love.

"You would not get angry with me abbu?"

Abbas smiled and hugged his daughter close to his body, "Have I ever?"

"Abbu I have seen you and mummy have sex for nearly two years now. I cannot help myself. I try to sneak every night if I can just in case you both will fuck, ... oops ... sorry abbu." Gulnaz blurted it all out.

Abbas waved his hand to forget about the f word and said quietly, "Is there more that you want to add."

Gulnaz was now more composed, as she wanted to be, "Abbu, I can not help but think about you all the time I think about your ... your ... er ... huge cock when I am in classroom. I dream about it and you. I dream that you have come to my room and made love to me."

Abbas was quiet. He knew his children were not immature kids that could be brushed aside and would forget the issue. He believed in reasoning and wanted Gulnaz to take responsibility of her views, "Guloo beta, what do you suggest or think we do to deal with this situation?"

"Remember tomorrow is our birthday. Daddy you could give me a gift that will be most precious for rest of my life. I would like to hope that I could reciprocate. I agree my gift may not match yours but it will have my sincere love for you as my abbu," Gulnaz had collected her wits by now and was her usual confident self. She turned around in her father's lap and held his face in her hands and kissed him.

Abbas pondered for a while and then said, "Guloo beta you have yet not clarified enough for me to respond."

Gulnaz took a deep breath. Her father could see the difficult struggle going on in his daughter's mind and his heart ached to hold her. He knew he would fail as her father if he did not see this conversation through intelligently.

Gulnaz looked straight in her father's eyes, "Abbu I would be forever grateful if you agree to make love to me and have sex with me as you do with mum. I would like you give me that experience as your gift on my birthday. I would give myself to you as your woman and do anything that you wish. In fact I insist that you demand of me all that you would demand from mum. That would be my gift to you."

Amazingly both father and daughter did not even bring the issue of incest or social taboo. Both were too intelligent for that nonsense. Abbas weighed all that his daughter had said for few moments and then asked, "Guloo, I gather you want it as an one-off event."

Gulnaz was caught short here, she hummed for few seconds and made up her mind, "I would like it to carry on but I know I am asking for too much and would let you decide whatever you think would be best."

Abbas sat silent and true to himself made decision quickly but thoughtfully, "Guloo, you would be the best gift any father could dream of. I understand your dilemma. I will offer you both of us for the next four days until your mother and sister return. I would agree for anything that both of us want. If one of wants something then other has to agree for us to do that. If one of us does not want to do something that you or I find dislikeable than simple refusal would suffice. No question asked. There would be no both of us as man and woman after that. You would not intrude into our privacy again. If that is acceptable to you, I agree."

Gulnaz shrieked as a little girl who got a unique present on her birthday and hugged her father, " I agree, I agree."

Abbas kissed his daughter and said, "Whatever happens from now on I still want to be your father and I still want to have you as my most beautiful lovely daughter."

"Abbu that would never change. That would not have changed even if you threw the whole thing out," Gulnaz kissed her father few times and then added with a glint in her eyes, "we are not going out for the next four days. I want you with me every second. Is that fair abbu?"

"That is fair," laughed Abbas and mussed his daughter's damp hair, "in that case our gift to one another could start right now."

Gulnaz jumped with joy even more and for that short time she appeared her age.

Abbas filled his glass and after some hesitation filled Gulnaz's glass as well.

He moved with Gulnaz to the living room and soon he was reclining on the divan with Gulnaz clinging to him under his right arm. Abbas decided to enhance his daughter's excitement and anticipation even further.

"Guloo beta. Do you know what all I have in my mind that I will do with you? I am going to fuck your tiny cunt until you beg for mercy."

"Abbu tell me everything," Gulnaz gushed as she drank her champagne quickly, "abbu kyaa mai aapkaa lund bahir nikaal loon?"

Abbas allowed his daughter to open his shorts and unzip them with her tiny hands. Gulnaz got up and pulled her father's shorts off him, he helped her by lifting his massive muscular bottom. Gulnaz pulled her father's shorts off his heavily muscled hairy legs and threw them away. She lifted his father's tee shirt and he allowed her to take it off by lifting his arms. Before Gulnaz could turn away her father pulled her impatiently towards him and lifted the bottom of her tee shirt and soon she was as naked as her father. Abbas emptied his glass. Gulnaz quickly brought the bottle and filled first her father's and then her glass. The champagne was finished.

Gulnaz sat down with her father in his snuggle. She used her free hand to gently rub her hand all along the massive girth of her father tremendously long cock.

Gulnaz asked her father in a husky voice, "Abbu, aap meray saath aur kyaa-kyaa karayengay?"

Abbas had succeeded in relaying the fun of anticipation to his daughter who caught on to the idea quickly, " Guloo beta aapkee choot apnay lund say phaadnay kay baad mai aapkee gaand maaroonga. Kyaa aapnay upnee mummy ko gaand marwaatay huay dekhaa hai?"

Gulnaz could barely speak but she nodded her head suggesting she had seen her mother being buggered.

Abbas gulped his drink down and Gulnaz followed suit. Gulnaz was definitely now tipsy, she had only tasted wines in her young life. Three half-chutes of champagne affected her brain just enough to heighten her senses.

"Guloo, mai aapkee gaand baar-baar maaroonga. Aapkee tuttee say meraa poora lund gandaa ho jaayegaa. Upnee gaand marwaanay kay baad aap mayraa gandaa lund choosayengay. Main aapkee gaand chatoongaa. Main aapkaa peshaab bhee peeyungaa," Abbas was getting excited himself as he heightened his daughter's senses by describing some of the sexual escapades.

Gulnaz was now rubbing her hand more firmly over her father's colossal penis. She realised that her hand could only manage to around her father's shaft as much as it could go around the champagne bottle. Her father's cock was barely hard.

Abbas put the glasses on the table and kissed his daughter with an open mouth. He pushed his tongue deep inside his daughter's mouth. Gulnaz quickly learnt and she duelled with her father's tongue with her own. Her father slowly massaged her breasts with his large hands making her gasp with ever increasing lust. Abbas asked his daughter without removing his mouth from hers, "Shall we go to bedroom?"

Even before Gulnaz could answer her powerfully built father picked her up in his arms as he had picked her up thousands of time before — however today it meant a seismic change in their relationship. Abbas carried his precious daughter up the stairs in to his bedroom. Gulnaz kissed her father with saliva filled mouth continuously all along. Abbas kissed her back. He waited for few minutes alongside the huge bed. He flung his daughter without warning on to the bed. Gulnaz first screamed and then giggled loudly as she landed on her back on the super soft bed. She was still giggling when her father jumped on to the bed and stood above her. Gulnaz would remember that sight forever. Her father looked like a giant with his massive frame. Her giggles slowly died down as her eyes were fixed on her father's colossus of a penis, it was nearly fully hard and stood straight from her father's loins almost as if the champagne bottle had taken root there.

Abbas fell close to his daughter and soon crushed his mouth over hers. Gulnaz was now in no doubt what she was in for. Her father was going to take her as he suggested with his inhuman cock in her all natural orifices for the next four days and five nights including tonight.

Abbas massaged his daughter's large soft breasts and continued to kiss her mouth. He let his saliva drool inside Gulnaz's mouth. Gulnaz soon learnt to keep on kissing her father and still manage to gulp his saliva before she choked.

Her father moved his hand over her belly and soon was covering her wet soft cunt barely covered with soft light coloured hair. Gulnaz gasped as she felt her father's finger trace the contours of her cunt softly. He made no attempt to enter his daughter's pussy. Abbas' finger soon found his daughter's clitoris. Gulnaz jumped as if touched by a live wire. Her father rubbed her clitoris gently making her squirm and raise her hips as an invitation to do something more.

Abbas freed his mouth from his daughter's and moved between her open legs. He first knelt and soon lay down between his daughter's legs to kiss her tender, virgin pussy. Gulnaz moaned loudly as she felt her father's lips on her cunt. Abbas pried his daughter's cunt lips apart with his fingers and ran his tongue all along the slit of her vaginal entrance. Gulnaz lifted her hips to push her cunt onto her father's mouth. Her father soon used his hands to hold his daughter's hips and nudged her thighs to flex her hips. Now he had unhindered access to his daughter's fragrant, sweet tasting cunt.

For the next few minutes Abbas licked his daughter's virgin cunt. He used his tongue to lick the whole cunt from bottom corner to top and sometime he would concentrate on her clitoris. He soon reduced his beautiful daughter into a moaning, squirming mass of hot flesh. Her orgasm, when it hit her, took her by surprise and Gulnaz screamed, "Abbu ... aaahhhh ... AbbuuUU,"

She always thought of her father when hurt. But this was different kind of pain. This was delicious in its torture; it was a new territory for Gulnaz, as she did not know how each sensation would culminate. She felt safe knowing she had her father as in charge of her fate.

Abbas waited for Gulnaz to settle down from her orgasm. He lifted her thighs even higher and opened them wide apart. His daughter's sweet anus was right in front of his eyes. Dark pink-brown ring winking as his daughter was still spasming from her orgasm. He licked his daughter's anus with his tongue and soon was rewarded with a loud shriek, "Aah ... Abbu ... mayree choot ... AAHH ... mayree gaaa ... aand ... chaaa ... aaaatiyay."

Abbas licked her anus with his wide rough tongue. He tried to push the tip of his stiffened tongue inside the tight ring of his daughter's anus. Gulnaz never knew that such pleasure existed. These sensations were nothing she had ever experienced or thought they could be this delicious.

Her first orgasm was barely over when another one seems to be hurtling towards her. Now she knew what to expect. Gulnaz pushed her anus onto her father's invading tongue as she felt her throat tightening as her next orgasm yet again tore through her tender body.

"Abbu ... mayree gaand ... aap mayree gaand chaatiyay," Gulnaz gurgled and moaned whatever came in to her head. Her whole body once again tensed up before going limp as her orgasm exploded centred around her tiny anus. Abbas gave the whole pudendum of his daughter long licks starting from her anus to the top of her pussy while she struggled with her climax.

Once she recovered the whole area was too sensitive. Her father raised himself and gently lay on top his daughter who welcomed the crushing weight of her father. Her father kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Guloo, ub main aapkee choot maaroonga. Aapko kaafee dard hogaa," Abbas whispered to prepare his daughter.

Gulnaz looked at her father with bright light brown eyes and softly pleaded, "Aap mayray dard kee parwaah naa karayen. Aap mayree choot maariyay, abbu."

Abbas positioned himself on his knees between his daughter wide spread thighs. He lifted her thighs and placed them on his thighs as he wriggled forward. He rocked up and forward automatically lifting his daughter's hips. His knees and thighs were on either side of his daughter's hips and as he bent forward her thighs were captured between his belly and thighs. His daughter was now pinned down for whatever was coming next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.