Domination
Chapter 15: Resolution

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Resolution - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

The divorce was finalized a few weeks later. Catherine at first tried to contest it, but when it became evident that Manny wanted nothing more to do with her, she signed the document allowing the divorce to proceed.

The house was sold and although she received a fair settlement Catherine was forced to move into a small apartment and take a job clerking at a department store. She was miserable, not sure whether she missed Manny, Mark and Serena or Alexandra the most.

At last she could take no more, the loneliness and the unexplainable attraction she felt for Alexandra pulling her to Alexandra's. She stood momentarily looking at the ugly exterior of the building knowing what that attraction had done to her marriage, yet strangely it drew her helplessly back into Alexandra's fold.

She opened the huge exterior door and started through when she was brought up short by a woman leaving. They both were very surprised to see the other.

"Serena, I thought you had agreed not to see alex..."

"Catherine, I thought the same of you, but there's something Mark and I want to talk over with you. We've been trying all week to call you but..."

"The answering machine on the phone in my apartment is on the blink. What was it you wanted to talk about?"

"How about some coffee?" suggested the beautiful black woman.

Catherine looked longingly toward the elevator but acquiesced and fifteen minutes later they were sharing a table at a small sidewalk cafe.

"How have you been? We heard about the divorce."

"I took a small apartment. I'm working at Talbot's. I ... Oh Serena I just don't know what I'm going to do. The work is only part time and I'm not making enough to even pay my rent."

"We've missed you."

"And I've missed you and Mark as well."

"Well, that's why I called Mark. He'll be here shortly."

"But won't he make the connection with Alexandra. I mean her apartment is only a couple of blocks away."

"It doesn't matter. Mark and I have reached an agreement."

"What kind of agreement?"

"Here he is now. Suppose I let him explain."

The handsome husband sat down and took Catherine's hands in his. Serena only smiled.

"Serena was miserable without Alexandra and I realized I was being unfair to keep them apart," he began. "And I've missed you Catherine -- missed your company -- and your lovemaking."

Catherine looked to Serena but the other woman simply looked supportive.

"So we decided to call you and see if we couldn't come up with a plan that would suit us all," added Serena. "If you agree, then I get to see Alexandra and you come to live with Mark and me. It can be just like before."

"You mean... ?" began Catherine.

"Yes, if it's what you want too. You and Mark. You and me. And then," she said with a gleam in her eye, "there'll be those marvelous threesomes."

"I make good money so supporting the three of us will not be a problem," he added.

"And you both want this?" she asked incredulously.

"More than anything," replied Serena.

"We both want you, Catherine," said Mark, squeezing her hand in sincerity.

"I ... but what about Alexandra?" she asked.

"You will be free to see her as well, as long as your rendezvous don't interfere with our love life at home."

Catherine's heart jumped and she felt a lump in her throat. It was exactly what she might have imagined. The best of all worlds.

"Well, what do you say?" asked Mark.

"I'd say you just got yourself a wife and a mistress," laughed Catherine.

"Well my little whore, so things have worked out well."

"Yes, mistress. Mark and Serena are marvelous lovers."

Catherine stood, her arms splayed by the suspended leather cuffs.

"I'm glad Serena was able to convince you."

"That was your idea?"

The mistress smiled.

The first lash fell across Catherine's shoulders and she gasped.

"Of course. I plan what I want you little fool. I wanted you and now I have you -- as often as I like!"

The next lash was stronger and the housewife whined.

"Tell me, whore. Tell me what you want!"

"Punish me, Mistress. Please, punish me!"

Another lash and another and another. Catherine felt the pain and along with it the rush of erotic arousal. She knew that if her mistress allowed she would soon be orgasming.

"Yes, Mistress! Harder! HARDER! PUNISH ME! MAKE IT HURT!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.