Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12: Performance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Performance - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Catherine arrived home to find Manny asleep on the couch. She quietly stole into their bedroom, changed into her pajamas and returned to the living room where she gently shook her husband awake.

"Oh man," he said yawning and noticing her PJs, "when did you get in?"

"Sometime after midnight." (true). "I should have called to say I'd be late but..."

"Midnight? Have I been asleep that long?" he asked looking at his watch.

"Well you were asleep when I got in." (true). "So I decided not to wake you and went on to bed. (not true). "But I woke up and thought I heard something down here so I came down and woke you up." (another lie).

"So how's your friend's mom?"

"About the same. I may have to help out again, if that's okay with you."

"Of course. Hey, not to change the subject but I've been thinking about -- you know what you said you'd like to try."

"And?"

"And -- I bought a whip today like you asked. Got some real looks from the clerk at the adult store. I thought if you'd like to we could..."

"Honey, I'd love to have you discipline me, just not tonight. I'm really bushed."

"Okay, maybe tomorrow night."

"I'd like that, Manny. I really would."

They started up to bed.

"What got you so interested in this bondage and whipping stuff?" he asked, his hand sliding to her buttocks as they climbed the stairs.

"I ... I don't know exactly. I guess it's always fascinated me, but I was doing an internet search not long ago when my curiosity got the better of me and somehow I wound up on an S&M site. The truth is, it excites me and the other night when you spanked me I thought I'd cum right then and there bent across your knee."

"My problem is going to be using that whip you asked me to buy."

"The way it turned me on when you spanked me tells me I'm going to love having you whip me as well."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Then tomorrow night it is," he said smiling.

"Yes, tomorrow night," she replied.

It was actually three nights before Catherine made good on her promise. She was far too exhausted and sore to think about sex right away, so she feigned illness and slept for almost twenty-four hours. It was another two days after that before she felt up to agreeing to Manny binding and whipping her before taking her several times throughout the night. She was both delighted and a bit frightened with the speed with which Manny was adapting to this new life style. He, of course, was nowhere near the dom that Alexandra was, but he was learning and now that he had tasted the lifestyle, he embraced it enthusiastically.

Over the next few weeks Catherine was kept busy satisfying both Alexandra and Manny. They had perused several porn S&M and B&D web sites and Catherine was surprised that her once rather conservative husband was growing more and more interested in such an alternative lifestyle.

"I want to watch you have sex with another man," he blurted out one night after an especially vigorous round of whipping and sex.

"Manny, are you sure? I mean sex with another man. I just don't know," she lied, still trying to convince him he was the one and only.

"I know, but I really love watching your body while you're screwing. I've watched you in the mirror but it just isn't the same. Besides they do it all the time on those web sites. There are even some just for husbands to watch their wives doing it with another guy."

"You do know that most of those people aren't really married at all?"

"Yeah, maybe, but the idea really turns me on. What do you say?"

"Manny, you know I'll do anything you want, but ... but ... who?"

"How about Mark Lewis?"

The muscular, handsome black man lived only a few doors down the street. He and his wife Serena had been over to dinner a few times and had hosted Catherine and Manny at their home as well. The truth be known, Catherine did find the man attractive, but up until now she had never considered him in a sexual context.

"But he's married."

"So are you."

"Manny, are you absolutely sure of this?"

"I'll ask him tomorrow. If he won't we'll find someone else."

Just the conversation alone was enough to excite them both, although Catherine would never admit it, and before long Manny was deep within his wet, grunting wife.

"Hey mark!" shouted Manny, two beers in hand, as his neighbor stopped to take a break from mowing the yard.

"Manny. What's up, man?"

The two had become good friends since Manny and Catherine had moved into the neighborhood, sharing an occasional beer, weekend of fishing and bowling on the same team. They shared some sexual humor from time to time and each had complimented the other on the attractiveness of his mate, but this -- this was something else entirely. Manny had given a great deal of thought as to how he would approach Mark but still he was somewhat ill at ease.

"What's become of those Browns of yours," smiled Manny.

"Hey, tough times, man," replied Mark referring to his beloved but bottom dwelling NFL team.

"Well, there's always next year."

"Isn't it terrible though when you have to say that before the season is even half over?"

They shared a laugh.

"How's Catherine? I haven't seen her lately."

"She's fine. Well, to tell the truth..."

"What?"

Manny stepped closer so he could lower his voice.

"She's ... look can you keep a secret?"

"Sure, but what's this all about?"

"Catherine confided in me the other night. She wants to be open and honest about it but, well it's embarrassing -- for her and for me."

"What are you talking about?" asked the neighbor.

"She's had this fantasy since she was in high school. I've known about it but until now that's all it's been -- a fantasy."

"What... ?"

"Mark, I don't know any other way to say this except straight out. Catherine wants to do it with a black guy -- and to tell you the truth she wants it to be you."

"WHAT?"

"Shhhhh, keep your voice down. Look, I know this sounds crazy and..."

"You can say that again. I mean Catherine's a very attractive woman and all, but..."

"Just hear me out, okay? She's actually had a thing for you ever since we moved into the neighborhood, but she's always been too shy to say or do anything about it. That's why it's me here talking with you right now. She could never bring herself to approach you. She's kept it all under wraps until recently we were watching some porn on cable and there was this interracial couple and -- well, it really turned her on and she finally admitted her fantasy to me."

It seemed that Manny was developing his own propensity for bending the truth.

"And what do you think?" asked Mark.

"I've always wanted to make Catherine happy. If this is what it takes, then so be it. I told her I consider you a friend and I'd much rather it were you than some stranger."

"Just once?"

"That's between you and Catherine."

"And what about Serena?"

"I don't know. Maybe you keep it a secret or if she..."

Mark didn't want to admit it, but he was intrigued. He had long found Catherine not only beautiful but sensuous as well. It wasn't like she was on his mind constantly, but the thought had surfaced as to what she might be like in bed.

"Look, Manny, I'm gonna have to think about this."

"Uh, there's one more thing."

"What's that?"

"She wants me to watch."

"She wants WHAT?"

"She wants me to watch. She wants me to see and hear her screw you."

"Oh man, this gets weirder and weirder."

"Look, think about it okay. If you say no, I'll understand, but actually I'd consider it a favor if you would. Like I say I know you and know you're a nice guy. I'd hate for it to be somebody we didn't even know we could trust. Please, say you'll at least consider it."

" ... Oh man. Okay, I'll consider it."

They shook hands and Manny walked back down the street, a smile on his face.

The leather snicked at her back causing Catherine to gasp.

"And so your husband wants you to fuck your neighbor while he watches," said Alexandra. Catherine could keep no secrets from her mistress. She had come to ask for Alexandra's permission.

"Yes, Mistress. Mark Lewis. He and his wife live on our street."

"And he's black you say?"

"Yes."

"Handsome?"

"Yes, very."

"What about his wife?"

"Serena? I'm not sure if she knows or not or how she might feel about it. Manny talked with Mark a few day ago. Mark said he'd think about it. Last night he called and said he'd do it."

"You want to fuck him?"

"I never thought about it until Manny mentioned it the other night."

"That's not what I asked you. I asked if you wanted to fuck him."

"If it's what Manny wants."

Alexandra's voice was growing impatient.

"You're still avoiding the question. Do you want to fuck him?"

"I ... I ... have to admit the prospect of making love to him does excite me."

"Then do it."

"You ... you're giving me permission?" asked a surprised Catherine.

"Yes, but I want you to hold back nothing. I want you to screw his balls off. Let's just see what happens. Once your husband actually watches you fuck this neighbor It will be interesting to see how it plays out. But right now I want you to get hot for ME!"

"Yes, Mistress." (Snick) "I'm always hot for you!" (Snick) "I don't deserve you!" (Snick) "Discipline me, Mistress! Then tear me apart with that monster of yours!" (Snick) "Yes, please Mistress! Make it hurt!" (Snick) "MAKE IT HURT!" (Snick) (Snick) (Snick).

"Mark, hey man, come on in," invited Manny, his neighbor standing at the front door.

The good looking and muscular man followed Manny into the living room where Catherine waited for them.

Mark's eyes bugged a bit even though he knew why he was here. Catherine stood by the fireplace, a warm fire crackling, flickering light giving a romantic glow to the room which was otherwise unlit. She was dressed in a black string thong and bra under a peignoir so sheer it was hard for Mark to even tell she was wearing one.

Mark and Catherine were both a bit ill at ease. The only person who seemed relaxed was Manny.

"How about a drink?" offered Manny.

"Uh, sure. How about a little Jack Daniels?" responded Mark.

"A Margarita, please," said Catherine.

Manny headed for the kitchen while Mark stood drinking in the sight before him.

"My God, Catherine, I always knew you were beautiful but..."

She blushed, things still awkward.

"Uh, I suppose Manny has explained everything."

"Yes, but I still find it hard to believe that you would want me to ... and that you'd want Manny to watch."

"Oh, but..." she started, then realized what Manny must have told their neighbor. She could correct the story but to what avail? So, she decided to simply let it pass.

"We both thought it would be exciting if Manny could watch."

"Are you sure you're all right with this?" he asked, "you sound a little tense."

"Wouldn't you be?" she answered and they both shared a smile.

"Look, if you'd rather not..."

"No, I want this. I mean, we both want this." She also knew that Alexandra's directive was driving her as well although she had no intention of either of the men finding out about her mistress. Manny returned with the drinks and they all sat down.

"What about Serena?" asked Catherine.

"I haven't told her. She thinks Manny and I are out bowling tonight. She's always been a free spirit, but I'm just not sure how she would handle knowing I'm about to ... about this."

"I don't want to hurt her. She's a sweet person."

"Hurting her is the last thing I would want either."

"Hey, we can all agree on that," joined in Manny. "So we agree that discretion is a must."

Both Catherine and Mark nodded.

"I just want to be sue that both of you are okay with this," said Mark. "If it's something that just one of you wants and the other doesn't..."

"No, we both want this," Manny assured him. "Now why don't I put on some soft music and the two of you can get to know each other a little better."

As the soft, low strains of music wafted forth, Mark stood and approached Catherine, but looked to Manny.

"With your permission?" he asked.

"Absolutely!" smiled Manny sitting back in an easy chair and finishing his drink.

Catherine rose to be taken in Mark's strong arms, her body held tightly to his as they swayed to the music.

"You're very beautiful and desirable, Catherine. I've thought so since the day we met." he whispered.

She felt his arms tighten around her and melted into those arms, their bodies touching sensuously.

"I like being held so closely," she responded. "I love how muscular and strong you are."

His arm which had been at her back drifted to her buttocks and she felt him draw her closer. Through his pants she could feel his manhood, erect and urgent.

"I just can't get used to Manny..."

"Forget Manny. Take what you want."

"I want you Catherine," he breathed.

"And I want you, Mark. Take me. Please take me."

The peignoir slid to the floor. Manny's eyes widened as he watched his friend's hands roam over his wife. Catherine still wore the hardly there bra and thong but not for long.

"My god," breathed Mark as he unsnapped the the bra letting it slide off her shoulders and to the floor.

Catherine's hands were busy as well. Within moments she had his shirt off and his pants unbuckled. Mark made short work of his socks and shoes and when Catherine slid his pants down and off both stood only in thongs, Mark's full erection straining at the flimsy material trying to hold him in.

Manny was squirming in his seat, his hand playing over the front of his pants as he watched the impromptu strip tease.

Manny had told Catherine he wanted to hear as well as see, meaning he wanted her to talk and be liberal with any sensual noises she might be inclined to make. So while she and Mark had been whispering so far she glanced over and noted that Manny was acting frustrated, straining to hear. She therefore decided to end the whispering.

"Oooooo," she moaned, her hand feeling the massive lance through the thong, "it's so big, Mark. I don't know if I can take it."

This was only a slight exaggeration. While Mark was not as large as Alexandra (who was?) he was considerably more well endowed than Manny and his erection was already full and throbbing.

"Let's get you naked," he said, causing Manny's arousal to heighten even more.

The thong was slipped down and Catherine Roberts stood naked in the firelight. She slithered to her knees and slowly his thong was pulled away. She knew giving him fellatio would be a challenge but she had, on occasion, actually gotten Alexandra's lance into her mouth so she knew it would not be impossible. Of course neither Mark nor Manny knew of Alexandra and for the moment Catherine wanted to keep it that way.

"You're so BIG!" she exclaimed opening her mouth to its widest and barely managing to get him inside.

Manny was beside himself and could resist no longer. He unzipped his pants, took out his erection and began a gentle stroking which would not bring him to orgasm too quickly.

Catherine could not take Mark very far as his shaft was simply too large to extend down her throat, but her licking and sucking were enough to bring him to full arousal.

Realizing they were expected to put on a show for Manny, and wanting badly to orgasm into her womb, Mark pulled the beautiful woman to her feet and they kissed deeply and passionately drinking heavily of each other while Manny watched and listened, his own breathing almost as heavy as theirs.

Catherine had wondered if Alexandra would use the ring device, but there was no sign of its being used. It made little difference however as the sight and feel of this man brought her into a heat that could not be denied.

"In me, Mark! Please, get it in me!" she begged with an urgency they both felt.

Still kissing and hands roaming everywhere he backed her against the wall, forcing his huge shaft between her legs.

"I need it, Mark! I want it! Give it to me, PLEASE!" she cried as her amazed husband looked on.

Lifting her upward for several inches, Mark positioned himself, his penis throbbing against her soaking wet labia.

"Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSSSS!" she shrieked as with a single massive thrust he was inside her.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" she cried as an additional thrust or two sank well over half of him into her waiting nest.

Manny's strokes were faster and more urgent now as he watched his lovely wife, consumed with carnal lust, jump and wrap her legs around the body of her lover so as to take him deeper. Mark responded by beginning a series of powerful strokes which threw her back against the wall, rattling several pieces of decorative porcelain and causing three pictures hanging on the wall to suddenly go askew.

"Take it Mark! TAKE IT!" she screamed as both were now nearing climax. "I'm Manny's wife but your whore! FUCK ME, MARK! FUCK YOUR CHEATING WHORE!"

This brought renewed vigor from both Mark and Manny as it seemed the walls might collapse from the ferocious punishment/pleasure Catherine was receiving as Mark pounded her into the wall again and again.

"Mark, Oh Mark, I'm CUMMING! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed as he bottomed out in her and stiffened as a flood of his hot seed poured into her receptive womb while Manny filled his hand with his own climax.

"Again! Please, again!" she cried and Mark responded by lifting her into his arms and carrying her to the couch where she spread herself as he drove into her eliciting shrieks of pain and delight. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and thrusted especially powerfully filling her completely. On and on they went, humping, thrusting, groaning and crying out in unbearable pleasure.

Even Manny, who ordinarily was a one and done guy, revived for a second time and climaxed with the lovers as Catherine's nest oozed with the copious excess of semen Mark was pouring into her.

"Oh Mark," she cried knowing Manny would perceive her outburst as acting for his benefit, but in reality meaning every word of it, "Oh, it's SO GOOD! YES, TAKE ME! HURT ME! RIP ME APART!!!!"

This served to ignite both Mark and Manny and she and her black stud climaxed simultaneously with Manny surprising himself with a third orgasm of his own.

As they regained their breath and energy Catherine sat in Mark's lap, the two kissing and petting, Mark's hands all over her receptive body, his tongue seemingly half way down her throat.

Manny was himself exhausted, yet when Mark turned Catherine over on her hands and knees and prepared to take her anally he found himself getting hard once again.

Since Alexandra had thoughtfully avoided her rear, Mark's shaft was by far the largest she had ever tried to take. He was slow and gentle and used a great deal of lubrication but even so she grunted heavily as her anus was stretched beyond belief and Catherine was having doubts as to the wisdom of inviting him in right up to the moment she climaxed.

"Manny!" she cried, "He's splitting me open! OH GOD, HERE I CUM AGAIN!!! YOUR CHEATING SLUT OF A WIFE IS CUMMING AGAIN!!!"

Manny simply had nothing left, but not so Mark who pumped her bowels full of his sperm, the two them in perfect sync, their climaxes simultaneous.

Before the evening was through the two lovers experienced two more monstrous, gut wrenching orgasms while Manny lay in his chair utterly exhausted.

Some wine and cheese followed, but before he left, the black neighbor brought Catherine to a final explosive orgasm with his tongue and with both husband and wife barely able to move, Mark dressed, kissed Catherine deeply and stepped to the door.

"I hope we can do this again," he said suggestively.

"As do I," Catherine managed before he was out the door and gone.

"Was it what you wanted?" she asked as they both dragged themselves to bed.

"Oh man, was it?" he said grinning ear to ear. "No offense but that's the most fun I've had in a long time."

I feel the same way, she thought.

"How would you feel about doing it again sometime?" he asked as they crawled into bed and Manny turned out the light.

"If it's what you'd like," she said, smiling to herself in the darkness.

THIRTEEN

RECRUITMENT

"So you've spoken with Rhonda?" asked Alexandra as Catherine continued licking her feet.

"You mean about leaving? Yes, she told me last week about being transferred to New York. We had a sort of good-bye luncheon yesterday.

"It better have been more than that."

"It ... it was. Just as you directed. When we finished we went to her apartment and I ... I gave her what she said she'd always wanted."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I've never thought of myself as lesbian, but making love to her was very pleasant."

"Did SHE enjoy it?"

"She said so, especially after she came for the fifth time."

"And you?"

"Three times. Since it was Rhonda's farewell "party" I tried to concentrate on her."

"Hmmmm, you're becoming a very useful pet."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Now to the reason I called you," said Alexandra walking to a chair and seating herself.

Catherine, now well trained, crawled to the chair on hands and knees and sat on the floor beside her mistress' chair like the faithful pet she had become.

"With Rhonda leaving I am one pet short."

"As alluring as you are, I'm sure you'll find someone..."

"I will find no one. That is a task I am giving you."

"Me? But mistress..."

"Quiet! Just as Rhonda recruited you, I expect you to recruit someone to replace her."

"But, I..."

"Did you not hear me? I said you will recruit a new woman for me. It goes without saying she must be beautiful -- and sensual. As sensual as you, Catherine. I will want her here within a week so I can initiate her, just as I initiated you."

"A week? But...

"One more "but" and I shall give you extra lashes."

Catherine's voice was weak, compliant. "Yes, Mistress."

"However, I will make it easy on you. I already have someone in mind and a plan of how to recruit her. Now here's what I want you to do..."

For the next few minutes the dominatrix laid out her plan. When she had finished she looked to her beautiful pet.

"Now go fetch the whip," she ordered

"Yes, Mistress."

Catherine had taken but a few steps when she was overcome and slithered to the floor where one orgasm after another tore through her. Alexandra walked over to the writhing woman, remote control in hand.

"Don't ever forget the power I have over you, Catherine. Don't disappoint me. She had better be as good as Rhonda or you'll pay the price -- and I guarantee you won't like it."

"Yeeeeeees, missssstresssss," Catherine managed to say between paroxysms.

"I appreciate your letting me come over," said Catherine, sitting down at Serena's kitchen table.

"Well of course. You know you're always welcome. What's up?"

"I was thinking the other day about what you said the last time we all had dinner."

"Last month, wasn't it? What was it I said?" asked the beautiful black woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.