Domination
Chapter 9: Control

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Control - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

"You did right by the boy. I appreciate that."

"Thank you, Mistress. May I speak?"

"Go ahead."

It was a few days after Catherine's and Matt's encounter. Catherine was again racked with guilt. She had tried to be sincere and helpful with the boy, but for a thirty-one year old wife to take the virginity of a mere fifteen year old whom she had just met...

"What's wrong with me? I know I'm a whore, I seem to have proven that time and again, but WHY am I so depraved? I had a happy childhood. I wasn't abused or mistreated. I know of no psychological traumas..."

"Maybe you look too hard," observed the mistress. "You look for the obscure when the obvious is right in front of you."

"I don't understand."

"The whys are unimportant. You want to be dominated, abused, humiliated and your carnal needs are quite strong so when Rhonda provided the opportunity you took it. Oh, like all wives you were a bit reluctant at first, but once you had a taste of the whip and received the screwing of your life you knew it was what you wanted. As to why, who knows? Why do I prefer to dominate rather than be dominated? Oh, I'm sure there must be some event or events, some atmosphere while growing up that has caused us to be like we are, but what does it matter? You wish to be dominated while I enjoy dominating. Stop questioning and accept it. Yes, you're a whore. You'll do virtually anything to feel the whip, the debasement and a huge rod inside you, including deflowering a fifteen year old." Catherine grimaced. "You'll even lie to and cheat on your husband so it must be obvious to you how deep your masochism runs."

"But I don't want to hurt anyone. I didn't want to hurt Matt. I don't want to hurt Manny."

"No one said you did. But you did screw that fifteen year old, didn't you and you are cheating on your husband right this minute because you want me to punish you and then you want me to fuck you."

Catherine lowered her head. Alexandra was right, of course. She might feel intense guilt for what she was doing but she knew she couldn't stop. Was it desire or need which drove her? She didn't know. All she knew was that she was, at this moment, exactly where she wanted/needed to be. She knew she would be punished. She deserved to be. Then she would be rewarded with unbelievable sex and satisfied like no one else, including Manny, could.

"Sit!" commanded Alexandra pointing to a straightback chair she had placed in the middle of the room. Dressed, as usual, in nothing but stockings and stilettos, Catherine obeyed.

"Since you pleased me with how you initiated Matt, I am going to do something for you. Sit up straight!"

Catherine did as told, her back now straight as a ramrod, her breasts pushed outward to the maximum.

Alexandra snapped her fingers and from a side door appeared a woman of approximately the same age as Catherine. Not particularly attractive, she carried a leather case somewhat larger than an attaché case.

"This is Alicia," said Alexandra, "she is here to help provide you with a little surprise as a reward for treating Matt so well. He hasn't stopped talking about you."

"He's a fine young man."

"And even better since spending the night with you," mused Alexandra smiling. "So, in return, I have something special for you. I usually reserve this for much later in a relationship, but I think you've earned it. Now stand up."

Catherine obeyed, dressed only in stockings and heels as usual.

The woman opened the case and took out a device which closely resembled an ear piercing tool. She then withdrew a small box from which she took three small gold rings, loading one into the tool.

"Tonight you will be pierced," said the mistress. "From this time on your nipples and your vulva will bear evidence that you belong to me."

"But ... what about my husba..."

"Tell him whatever you wish. You're getting good at making up lies."

The woman, Alicia, grasped Catherine's left nipple and pulled to elongate it, then took the piercing tool and positioned it.

"She could numb it, but I think you'll savor the moment even more if there is no anesthetic," whispered Alexandra in Catherine's ear.

The pain was intense but brief as the tool penetrated her flesh leaving the small gold ring swinging freely from the nipple. The procedure was repeated with the other nipple then it was time for the most critical placement of all.

"Spread your legs," ordered Alexandra.

When Catherine obeyed, Alicia loaded the third ring in the tool, then in total surprise to the housewife, inserted her finger in Catherine's nest, found the clit and massaged it for several seconds until it had swelled to a sizable mound. The woman smiled.

"She's got a nice large clit. She'll cum like crazy."

"Good, I want complete control of her orgasms," replied the mistress.

"You'll have it. She's very sensitive. I can tell."

"Yes, she is. I'm going to enjoy this a great deal."

Catherine was puzzled. What were they talking about? She gasped as the tool was squeezed and the ring now dangled from the labia just next to her clit.

"It's placed well," said Alicia. "She's all yours."

With that she replaced the tool, withdrew and gave to Alexandra two small devices about the size of a small box of matches and a small remote control, closed the bag and made a silent exit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.