Coached in College - Cover

Coached in College

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My girlfriend and I were reluctant to jump into sex and by the time we went away to college, we still were virgins. Then, Beth's well-experienced roommate nudged us a bit. It was just enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We talked all week about having sex, what we wanted to do, how we wanted the atmosphere and ambiance, everything. I took an earlier bus and as I got off, Beth was there with open arms. As we kissed, I became aware that something was missing ... her bra.

"Bethie, you forgot your bra," I whispered in her ear as we hugged. She let go, stood back and asked, "Like my new look?"

"What do you think?" I said, nodding down to the bulge in my pants. Ah, we were off to a perfect start.

When we got to her room, Lauren was there and she gave us both kisses and handed us a fancy bottle of chilled champagne and two glasses and told us to enjoy our weekend, she'd see Beth on Monday. She then leaned over to me and said, "Just take it nice and slow, Lewis. You know that but I'm just reminding you. I'll be thinking of you two all weekend."

Well, it looks like Laurie is in on our plans.

Beth had candles all set out and flowers. Her bed was covered with decorator pillows and towels and there was a nice aroma in the room. I put down my overnight bag with the new box of condoms lurking inside and she showed me the package of spermicide she had bought for a little extra protection. Good thinking.

We went for dinner at the college cafeteria and ate in a far corner to try to keep the evening's romantic mood alive.

I got the champagne out of the fridge and opened it and we rather quickly sipped out way through half of it. The candles were lit, the music cued up and I slowly began unbuttoning Beth's shirt as we kissed. I kissed downward along her shoulders and the top of her breasts, then on to her hard nipples.

Beth was busy taking my shirt off and began to caress my chest and back, then moved her hands up to my head and brought my head down further onto her breasts.

She reached down and began unbuttoning my jeans, then bent down and tugged them to the floor and helped me step out of them. I pulled Beth's skirt and panties off, then she pulled down my briefs which were strained holding me in. As I tossed her panties aside, I felt their wetness and knew how much she was anticipating our lovemaking.

I lifted her up and placed her on the bed and lay down next to her as we continued kissing and feeling each other. I was enthralled sucking her nipples as she fondled my cock and I began kissing and licking my way down to her navel which I tongued, down her abdomen, then along her slit. She moaned and put her hands down to spread her labia and whispered, "Lick me inside, Lewis, eat me."

I got down between her legs and licked and tongued her as she sat up holding herself open watching me. I looked up at her and she was smiling with a far-away look in her eyes.

"Oh, Lewis, oh, you make me so happy. That feels so good. Oh, I want to do you, please, I want to," and she got up over me and took my dick in her hand and began licking circles all around the tip. Oh, I think Lauren has been coaching her. She then licked up and down the shaft and, as I watched, my cock disappeared completely in her mouth as she started sucking up and down.

"Oh, Beth, that feels so good, oh, so good. I really can't wait. I want us to make love, oh, I want you so bad."

She got up and said that we needed to get ready and she took the gel and put a plunger-full up into her as I rolled on my first condom.

We toasted each other with another sip of champagne and then I laid her back down and she spread her legs wide, pulled her knees up some and I got up between them and began to kiss her lips, neck, breasts and belly, then, Beth took hold of me and guided my dick to her opening. The gel was pretty slippery and, of course, she was very wet anyway, so when I pushed, the tip end of my cock went inside her with little resistance.

"Mmm, I feel you inside me. Just the end, right?"

"So far. Is it okay?"

"Oh, yes, just go ahead."

I pushed in some more and soon got to what must have been her hymen. I pushed gently and went back and forth for several minutes and, soon, I was all the way inside.

"Well, that wasn't bad," she said, "Not like some girls have told me."

I was now taking nice, long, slow strokes in and out and it felt wonderful. I have never, ever, felt anything this good.

"Oh, Lewis, I can't believe how wonderful this feels. Oh, you just fill me up so good. Promise me you'll love me and fuck me all of my life."

"Oh, I do love you, I love you so much. This is a perfect way for us to love each other. I'm glad we waited but I'm glad we're doing it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.