Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Knowing that an orgy/gang bang was going to occur at my house over the weekend, I had requested and was granted Monday off. Mary was laying on the floor comatose from her dog butt fucking. She was still leaking dog cum from her ass hole. I looking around and noticed that the toy satchel was still here. I took a butt plug from the bag and plugged Mary's ass. She made no move other than a deeper than normal breath. I lifted her up in a fireman's carry and went out the front door and across the yard to her house. I took her inside and laid her on her bed and covered her with a light blanket.

I returned and helped Amanda go home and left her in her bedroom.

Alison was not in the living room when I returned. I looked for her and found her in my bed under the covers. I lifted the covers and saw that she had showered before getting in bed. I decided to do the same and cleaned up and came to bed.

I pulled her to me spoon style and pushed my semi-hard cock into her ass. She took it with a slight grunt and we went to sleep that way. Sometime later, I woke up hard and still embedded in Alison's ass. I began to fuck her and felt her respond and fuck back. We came together and drifted back to sleep with my cock still in her ass.

I woke up in the morning with my cock being sucked. I looked down and saw Alison sucking my cock and Amanda at her ass licking my old cum from her. I came down Alison's throat as she pumped her girl cum onto her sister's face. I sat up as Alison sucked the last drops of my cum. I gently moved my legs to get up and walked into the bathroom followed by both girls. I moved to the toilet to pee but Amanda was there first with her mouth open and staring at me like a baby bird.

"Let me drink your pee. Please." she said in a pleading tone of voice. I shrugged and released my bladder and sent my morning pee into her stomach. I noticed she had not cleaned up from the weekend so it didn't add much to her stickiness and layers of cum.

Alison started the shower and entered. When I finished peeing, I did the same. We washed each other. After a few minutes, Amanda joined us and was cleaned by us both. In the process, Alison bent her over so she could suck my cock and began to fist her holes. Amanda was soon air tight with a fist from her sister in her cunt, another in her ass, and my cock in her mouth. I got hard but was not going to cum soon so I pulled out, got out of the shower and dried off. I could hear Amanda grunting as Alison pounded her holes until she came. Alison must have then pulled out washing her hands and arms, because she was next out of the shower and took a towel to dry her body. We left for the kitchen.

As I made coffee and she scouted around for something to cook for breakfast, I told her that I had taken the day off. She was happy because she was between quarters or semesters at her college. She said Amanda was out, also.

"Fine, we will really work her over with the toys."

"Works for me. She likes to be tied up, too."

"Who likes to be tied up?" Amanda asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"You do, Sis." Alison said.

"Yeah, but not as much as Mom."

"True, but you're here and she's still in bed or gone to work." Alison said.

"She's in bed. She called in sick this morning." Amanda giggled. "She said she has diarrhea. That was a lot of cum that went into her ass."

By then, Alison had fixed us a light breakfast and we ate and drank coffee in silence. After breakfast and clean up, we went into the living room. I had Alison bring the satchel over and the three of us went over the toys.

"The first thing I want to do is find out how much you can take." I said.

"Which hole?"

"All three!" I responded quickly. Amanda blushed and then paled as the full realization of what I said would mean.

"Amanda," I ordered. "Get on all fours. Alison use this and work it in her ass until it will go no further." Amanda assumed the position and Alison grinned. "It" was a very long, fairly thin dildo that looked to be double headed but without balls meaning it could go in all the way in one person. In total, I guessed that it was two feet long, maybe more. Alison took the dildo and lubed it. Then, without any ceremony, she pushed the head of it into her sister's ass hole. Amanda moaned a little as her sphincter gave and let it into her body. Alison started using a pushing and twisting motion that was forcing more and more of the dildo into Amanda's rectum. At around fifteen inches, it seemed to bottom out and Amanda was moaning in pain as Alison continued to push without success.

"Okay, mark the depth and start pulling it out." Alison gently pulled on the dildo and Amanda relaxed her butt as completely as she could to lose the intruder. Once it was out, I took a measuring tape and measured the penetration at fifteen and a half inches. "Now, go clean it off and let's test her cunt." Alison rose and went into the kitchen. She ran water and returned in a moment.

"There was a little shit on it. We'll have to give her an enema or three to clean her out for later."

"We can see to that later. Now, push it into her cunt and let's see what she can take." Alison bent to her work. Using the same pushing, twisting motion as before, she got over a foot of dildo into Amanda before not being able to get it any further. She had already penetrated the cervix so it probably represented the limit of her womb. "Okay, pull out after you mark it." She marked it and gently but firmly pulled the dildo out of her sister's cunt. Amanda grunted in relief as the end exited her body. I took the measuring tape and measured fourteen inches. "A little short of what your ass took, should we try again?" I asked.

Amanda shook her head violently. Alison had a sadistic grin.

"Okay, Alison, try her throat." Alison took the dildo around to her sister's head and pressed the wet end that had gone into her cunt into her mouth. Amanda took it easily. It went in five inches and started down Amanda's throat more slowly. Alison kept pushing and more and more went in. Amanda took more and more down her throat as I looked on in amazement. Finally, Alison pushed a little more and Amanda's body convulsed and Amanda waved her hands and beat her feet on the floor. "Measure and pull out, Alison" I told her. Alison marked the farthest extent of penetration and pulled the dildo out from Amanda's throat. When it came out, Amanda panted as she could breathe deeply again and without pain. I measured the dildo's penetration and it was sixteen inches! "What happened at the end, Amanda?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but, when Al pushed that last bit, something deep inside hurt and wouldn't let it pass. That's when I wanted it out." Amanda looked over at Alison and then at me and said, "Now, it should be Al's turn."

Alison quickly said, "Am, I'm not so sure that I want to be measured that way."

"Who cares?" Amanda replied. "I wasn't asked and you enjoyed finding my limits."

"Oh, okay, if Tom says so."

"So," I said and grinned at them both. "We'll do it. Amanda, don't make any mistakes because Alison made none on you. I will administer the paybacks." I added in warning.

"Assume the position, Al." Amanda ordered. Alison got to her hands and knees and Amanda moved to her back area with the dildo she had taken from Alison's unresisting hand. She lubed it and then planted it at Alison's rosebud. She pushed and Alison's sphincter gave and Alison exhaled with a low wail of pain. Amanda showed no mercy and continued to screw and push the dildo into her sister's body. I decided right then that she would pay. She pushed and twisted without mercy or remorse until Alison cried out each time she tried to force more of the dildo into her rectum.

"Mark it and pull it out, gently." I said. Amanda pulled the dildo from Alison's ass slowly and with some mercy. It finally popped out and Alison went flat on her face panting from the pain and stretching. I measured her rectum filling at sixteen and a quarter inches, a new record. She moaned when I announced that. Looking at Amanda, I said, "Go, clean it off." I noticed that it didn't have any tell tale traces of shit on it. Alison must be cleaner than her sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.