Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I zonked out for the rest of the night. When I woke before dawn, it was to the feeling of my cock being sucked. Looking down, I saw Alison sucking my cock and realized that Tracey was still lying beside me. Cum was trickling out of her ass so I must have fucked her in my sleep and cum. Alison saw my eyes move and said, "I like the taste of your cum and of Tracey's ass on your cock."

"That's good because that's what's there." She continued to suck me deeply into her throat and my cock responded by becoming hard. Alison continued to suck it and, finally, I came in her mouth and she swallowed all my cum.

When I became awake later that morning, I realized two things. First, Tracey and Alison were in a torrid sixty-nine next to me on the bed and, second, I would hear sounds of fucking from the living room area. I had morning "wood" and mounted Alison who was on top and pushed my cock all the way into her ass hole. Tracey abandoned her cunt to give my balls a suck and then went back to licking and sucking Alison's cunt. I pounded Alison's ass for a while as my cock needed to piss more and more. Suddenly, I could not hold it and pissed into Alison's ass. "Ohh!" She screamed out. "He's pissing in my ass!" Neither she nor Tracey stopped anything but kept on licking each other and Alison continued to hump my cock. Finally, I was drained and began to pull out. As my cock plopped out of Alison's ass, Tracey glued her her mouth to Alison's ass and licked and sucked her clean. It was the dirtiest thing I had ever seen to that point. I headed for the bathroom and the girls arose from the bed and joined me. We all three could use cleaning. We washed and the girls took the opportunity to ream each other out and use the spray nozzle to clean themselves inside. That made me hard and got them hot.

Tracey said, "Let's take him back to bed and this time, Alison, you are on the bottom." That's exactly what we did. Alison lay down on the bed and Tracey mounted her in the sixty-nine position. I straddled them behind Tracey and pushed my cock deep into her ass hole. The girls ate each other out while I butt fucked Tracey. My balls were wiping over Alison's nose as I fucked Tracey's ass deeply. I could feel my balls tighten and I shot my load into Tracey's willing ass as both girls reached an orgasm from their sucking mouths. When I pulled out, Alison licked my cock clean and then sucked my cum from Tracey's ass.

We could hear more sex sounds, so we got up to investigate. We entered the living room and found Alison's sister, Amanda, and their mom, Mary, fully involved. Both were laid over a guy in what was like a reverse cowgirl position except both were leaning back. Each had a guy at the front fucking them.

Then I heard Mary exclaim, "That's it! Fuck my ass! Both of you! Ram my hole! Do me hard! Pump me!"

Amanda was looking ragged but added, "Yes! Fuck that hole! Stretch it open with your cocks! Make me gape!"

As I looked closer, I realized that both guys cocks were embedded in asses for a different DP! Mary and Amanda were both riding two cocks in their asses! There was nothing in their cunts! The three of us watched as their ass holes were rammed by cocks harder and harder as the two guys in each one were working to cum up their asses. They pumped harder and came filling the ass holes with their cum. As they pulled off, Alison and Tracey went to their knees and sucked each cock clean. Mary and Amanda stretched around to eat the cum from each others' ass holes.

Now, maybe I had seen everything! I went into the kitchen followed by Tracey. There was Nicole bent over the kitchen counter being ass fucked at a gentle, yet thorough, pace. She didn't see us but prodded the guy to go faster and harder until he came in her butt. When he pulled out, she did not move so I pointed at his cock and motioned Tracey to suck him clean. She did and then started sucking cum from Nicole's ass hole until she had it all.

I was thinking about breakfast in a half-hearted way. I hoped someone would offer to cook so I started to make coffee figuring it would be needed. I did not know how many guys stayed the night only having seen my room, the living room and the kitchen and counting only six including myself. However, there were still the dining room and two bedrooms still to go!

With all the women accounted for, I wasn't to sure who else would be still here and who would come back. Alison came in and I told her to check the rooms and make a body count and let me know. She came back with a larger total than I had thought of ten guys and all five women. She said that some of the missing had told the guys still here that they would return later this afternoon. We made eggs, toast and coffee and most got up to eat and clean up. A few more had to leave but promised to return later.

During eating breakfast, there was only a call for one blow job which Mary readily and expertly administered swallowing the load of cum. I think the other girls were glad for some rest knowing that there would be more hard, hot sex tonight.

The rest of the morning and early afternoon passed without much activity on the part of anyone. I turned on the wide screen in the den and we half halfheartedly pretended to watch a game. Most of the guys were dressed in boxers and Alison and Amanda had on their skirts. Tracey and Nicole had put on their panties and tops.

Mary remained proudly nude. If one of us guys made the slightest move toward an erection, she was there with a willing mouth, hot cunt and open ass. Which ever hole you wanted, you could have. During that time, she took a number of guys in different holes. She would have Amanda suck the cum from her ass and, twice, made Nicole suck cum from her cunt. She went down on Nicole after pulling her panties off. When Nicole had cum, Mary sat next to her with her hand on her cunt and one or more fingers working that hole gently. Nicole didn't say a word and let her body be used by Mary in this manner. Mary keep gently, but firmly fingering Nicole's cunt adding another finger and then another. After a while, she was working four fingers in and out of Nicole's stretched open cunt. Nicole was breathing more and more raggedly and we were watching her cunt being ravaged. On one back stroke, Mary folded her thumb into her palm and inserted her hand into Nicole's cunt to the wrist. That made Nicole groan. Alison looked over and grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.