Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

When the work day ended, I left for home with two car loads of guys following me. I made them carpool as there wasn't unlimited room at my house. I had told others to do the same figuring that would hold the parking to seven or eight cars with a little luck. When I arrived, I saw Alison and Amanda were just getting out of a car. Alison was wearing a skirt and, when she cleared the car and I could see her, she lifted it to show no panties. Amanda moved beside her and did the same demonstrating that she had heard the new instruction for clothing from her sister. The girls lowered their skirts and went inside their house. As the door closed, Mary drove up with a car load of guys behind her. When she got out, she was wearing a short sun dress. She lifted the skirt to show that she, too, was not wearing panties. The car load of guys pulled in behind her and she went to the driver and pointed him toward my house and me. She went inside and the four of them came over to the house carrying two coolers. The driver said, "You must be Ken and our host."

"Yes," I replied. "Just bring everything inside to the kitchen and we'll set up food there."

"Mary said she and the girls will be over in a minute."

"Yeah, they need to freshen up for the orgy!" I chuckled.

"That's right! Women need to get ready for everything."

We went inside and set up the coolers in the kitchen. By then, two more car loads of guys had arrived with more booze and snacks. We set those up in the kitchen, also. Including me, there were now twenty guys hanging around inside and in the backyard waiting for the action to begin. Alison, Amanda, and Mary came over dressed the same as when they came home; mini-skirts and tee's for Alison and Amanda and the short sun dress for Mary. I don't know what they did to get ready and didn't ask. They came in the house and I saw two more cars drive up.

"Go on in and get something to drink. Keep your clothes on for now." I stood at the door and waited for the new cars to park and unload. Seven more guys joined us. That left six or eight more along with Tracey and her friend. As I had that thought, a large SUV drove up, parked and Tracey and another girl along with four more guys got out and walked over toward my house. They were almost at the door and another two cars came up and parked. Seven more guys got out and headed toward me.

One of them said, "Carl and Jim are coming in Jim's truck with coolers and stuff."

"Fine, we'll probably need it. Stay out here and have them back down the drive and then get some unloading help when they get here."

"Okay."

I went inside and sent some guys out to help as I saw a big pickup start to back down my drive. Two more new guys came in along with the helpers all carrying coolers or sacks full of snacks. I guess that made us ready to party.

I gathered all five girls together in the living room and met Tracey's friend, Nicole. I explained that this was going to be a weekend orgy that wouldn't end until Sunday afternoon. Looking at Nicole, I said that it will be kinky, no holes barred, and, other than no violence, anything goes including spanking, anal, ass to mouth, sucking cum from other's holes, and, finally, once it starts, you're in for the whole time. Looking around, I received five nods.

"Well then, strip. Let's get started!" I finished with a small shout. "Let's all fuck!"

Mary pulled the sun dress over her head and that was it. She had nothing underneath. Alison and Amanda shimmied out of their skirts and pulled tee shirts over their heads and were done. Tracey pulled off her shorts and panties together and then her tee shirt to show her body. Nicole was last to get naked as she had panties and shorts. Her button blouse took a moment longer and then she had to unhook and remove her bra. I told them to line up which they did.

"Okay, five of you guys strip down and lie down on the floor." After a quick tussle, there were five bodies lying down with cocks standing straight up. "Sluts, mount up!" Upon hearing that, all five each straddled a guy and pushed a hard cock into a cunt. I said, "Five more guys, strip down and get behind." That took only seconds and I said, "Fuck the ass holes!" The five guys each took an ass. Mary, Alison, and Amanda had no trouble. Tracey had a little grimace when she was penetrated, but Nicole was having trouble accepting cock in her ass and tears came to her eyes. The guy behind her realized she wasn't lubed and reached on the table for the jar of Vaseline and pushed a generous dab into her ass hole. He then pushed his cock into her ass with a pop and she moaned as her ass hole was filled. Without being told five more guys lined up to give the girls cocks to suck. Everyone of them started to fuck their hole hard. Alison and Amanda were easily handling the pounding and Mary was close behind. Tracey was showing a little trouble and Nicole was having some pain from her ass fucking along with difficulty in deep throating the cock in her mouth. I hoped she would be able to handle all the cock and everything else that would occur.

In fairly quick order, the first group shot their loads into the hole they were fucking. Nicole seemed to have no trouble swallowing cum. As the guys started to get up, the next group mounted up leaving just five of us hanging around waiting for a hole to free up. As someone would cum, one of us would take his hole and keep the fucking going. Finally, all the guys had had one good cum into a girl's hole. Alison descended upon Tracey and started sucking spunk from her ass and cunt. Amanda pulled Nicole over her face to lick her ass and cunt. Mary went from Alison to Amanda sucking cum. Before Alison could move, she had a cock lodged in her ass and Tracey had one in her mouth. Nicole quickly got some more cock sucking practice as the guy that had fucked her ass first buried his cock down her throat. She took it pretty well only tearing up a little when he would hold his cock deep in her throat and just let her throat muscles roll up and down the length of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.