Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Monday morning came and I dressed and went in to work. When I came home that afternoon, I changed and settled down with a cold beer. Then the door bell rang. When I answered it, it was Alison with another girl who looked a lot like her. I motioned for them to enter. When I closed the door, Alison unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt and dropped both on the floor. She slide her feet out of her clogs and stepped to one side to get away from her skirt. She assumed the position, over the arm of my love seat with her butt in the air and her legs spread. She put her hands on her butt cheeks and spread those cheeks showing her asshole. Then she said, "Fuck my ass, please."

"Hold it a moment!" I said, "Who is with you and why?"

"She's my sister, Amanda. She wants to watch me get fucked. I want it now!"

I thought, "What the hell?" I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt, I pushed the shorts down and moved in behind her. I pushed my cock into her asshole until my balls were resting on her cunt.

"Ooh! Give me that cock! Pump my ass! Bang me! Oh! Uh!" She continued to talk dirty while I pumped hard and deep into her ass. I didn't hold back and quickly pumped white cum deep in her ass. When I stopped, she pulled herself forward off my cock, turned around, knelt down and swallowed me down her throat sucking all the cum and ass juice until I was clean. Her sister just watched in amazement as all this happened without saying a word but breathing fast and hard.

I looked at her and said, "Well, Amanda, do you like watching your sister get butt fucked?"

She nodded her head slowly and replied, "Oh, yes. It's so hot. I just didn't believe Alison was into hot sex like that even though she said she was."

Alison said, "She has always been more active than me, but now I can show her a few things now."

I said to Amanda, "Strip off. Let's see what you look like."

Amanda looked doubtful for a moment and Alison said, "You said you would if I proved I could get it up my ass. Now, Sis. Do what you agreed." With that, Amanda started by pulling her blouse over her head, kicked off her shoes, and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and peeled them down her legs. She stood there in bra and bikini panties until Alison said, "Take it all off. You said you would." Amanda reddened a little but reached back and unhooked her bra. She slipped it down her arms and off. Then she put her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. Now, she also was totally naked. Like her sister, she was a bit taller than average probably around five foot, nine or so. She had more tits than Alison by just a little. Her waist was small with a flat stomach and nice hips. From the front, it looked like she would also have a nice, tight ass. I motioned for her to turn around and she slowly rotated letting both her sister and me have a good, thorough look at her body.

I liked what I saw and my cock started to harden again. She saw my reaction and smiled.

"Is it my turn now?" she asked.

I nodded, "Where do you want it?"

"Fuck my ass, too. I like it hard and deep."

She turned and bent over the sofa arm and I chuckled, "Sisters are alike."

"Pump my ass full of cum. Now. Put it in me."

I moved behind her and then I stopped. "Put me in her ass, Alison" Both girls' eyes widened. Alison moved forward and gently took my cock and placed it at her sister's asshole. I pushed in and Amanda's ass gave way readily letting me into her ass.

"Ooh! That's so hot!" Alison exclaimed.

"Uuh! Push it in me! Go deep!" Amanda cried. I started pumping my cock in and out of her ass. She was able to take me in her ass with little lubrication making it obvious that she had had her ass fucked before.

"Alison," I said. "Go around and let her suck my cum from your ass." Alison quickly complied bending on the love seat and pushing her butt in her sister's face. Amanda hesitated and I quit moving. "Do it, Amanda," I commanded. Amanda leaned forward slowly and stuck her tongue in her sister's butt beginning to lick my cum and Alison's ass juices. I started fucking her ass again and she moved even tighter to her sister's butt to get her mouth over her asshole and to better lick her out. Watching this hot scene of the two sisters really got me going and I started fucking her butt as hard as I could, slamming into her without mercy.

Amanda lifted her head from her sister's ass and cried out, "Fuck! Fuck my ass! Harder! Faster! Cum in my ass! Give it to me! Ooh! More!" She moved her mouth back to her sister's ass and moaned into her hole, "Oooh! Uuh!"

At that moment, I let myself go and pumped a full load into her hole stuffing her with as much cock as I had and grinding against her butt cheeks to give her every last inch of cock. I could feel her ass constricting against my cock pulling every bit of cum from it. Finally, I quivered to a halt fully emptied into her ass. Slowly, I pulled back and my now limp cock fell down as it came out. I pulled at her removing her mouth from her sister's ass and turned her around. When she turned around, I pushed her down and she took my cock in her mouth cleaning it of any residue. Alison looked at what happened when her sister's mouth left her ass. Seeing her sister kneeling down and sucking my cock, she moved off the love seat, lay on her back and slid under her sister. She put her mouth to her sister's ass and started sucking my cum and her sister's ass juice out of her ass. They only stopped when there was no more. We all lay back exhausted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.