A Close Shave With Five Girls
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This year, the senior trip is to Saint Croix in the Virgin Islands. And my twin sister and all her friends have bought new swimsuits which seem to reveal a bit more hair than they want so I was asked to help them out. Oh, I got thanks galore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex  

Then the door opened and Joann came in.

"Omigod, Michael, you're naked," she said as she stood there pointing at my cock.

"Close the door, Joann," I asked and she pulled it shut.

"Were you two... , omigod. You were fucking. You and Eileen."

"Well, maybe, just let me get dressed, okay?"

"Oh, um, well, Michael, you don't have to do it just for me. I mean I've seen a guy's dick before, no big deal. And it looks nice. Can you shave my bikini line and trim my bush?" and she handed me a pair of scissors.

"Um, with me like this?" I asked standing there naked.

"Like I said, I've seen them before. And maybe I'll play with it while you shave me."

"I guess I'll need to take this off," she said as she pulled off her one-piece suit and sat down on the toilet seat spreading her legs for me like it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

I smoothed lather around her pubic area and carefully shaved her bikini line, then took the scissors and trimmed back her pubic hair as best I knew how so that there was still a covering but not a bush.

"Oh, perfect, Michael, perfect," and she leaned forward and kissed me.

"Would you see if my nipples have any hairs?"

I looked closely at Joann's very pretty breasts, nice, medium-sized, firm, dark brown nipples, oh they were nice, very nice.

"No, they look fine. Quite pretty, actually."

"Could you check with your tongue," and she pulled my head forward and I licked around each nipple for several minutes.

"Mmm, that's nice, Michael, very nice. You can suck them if you like," and I did just that as I rested my hand on her thigh. As I did this, she lifted my hand and brought it between her legs and I started rubbing the front of her pussy.

"Oh, Michael, that is so good. Oh, I want to fuck you. Right on the floor," and she leaned me backward until I was stretched out on the floor, then got up over me, held my cock, and squatted down pushing me deep inside her. "It's okay, I'm on the pill," she whispered.

"Oh, yeah, oh, Michael, that is so good, yes, do I feel good to you? You like my pussy? Does it feel good?"

"Oh, this is great, you are so beautiful and sexy. You make me feel so good. And, Joann, I just love your pussy, inside and out," and I gave her a nice, lingering kiss and she continued fucking me on the floor.

"You're sure making my pussy feel good. Oh, really good. Mmm, yes, I love doing it on top, Michael, ew, yes. Oh, yes, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, mmm, oh, kiss me, Michael," and she fell forward in my arms as I gave one final thrust into her as my cock erupted inside.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, Joann, oh, this is so wonderful. You are so beautiful."

"This was really nice, Michael. Really nice. I hope you want to do it again. Maybe in Saint Croix. Maybe even before we go."

"I'd love it, Joann. You were wonderful."

"I've got to get back. But thanks for the nice shave and, especially, for the nice fuck. Any time you want, Michael. Okay?"

I kissed her and she left to go back to her friends. I got dressed, then started to clean up the razor and stuff as I heard a soft knock on the door. Then it opened and my twin sister, Michelle, stood there in her bikini and said, "The girls told me you were trimming bikini lines and even shaving pubes. Could you do shave me?"

"Um, yeah, if you want."

"I hear you do such a good job, Michael, even some 'extras, ' is that right?"

She pulled off her bikini bottom, sat down on the toilet lid and spread her legs.

"There it is, shave away," and I lathered her pubic area and shaved away the hair.

"Um, I've done a few extra things a few girls have wanted, why?"

As I was wiping away the residual lather with a warm, wet cloth, my sister said, "I heard that you have a special test to see if there is any stubble left. With your tongue."

Well, there's not a lot of subtlety to that, is there? I thought.

"Um, yes, is that something you'd like?"

"Yes, I think I would. I mean, if you would like to."

I answered with my tongue licking up and down along her slit. She spread wider and pulled her labia apart so I could tongue her deeper.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.