A Close Shave With Five Girls - Cover

A Close Shave With Five Girls

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This year, the senior trip is to Saint Croix in the Virgin Islands. And my twin sister and all her friends have bought new swimsuits which seem to reveal a bit more hair than they want so I was asked to help them out. Oh, I got thanks galore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex  

My sister and I are fraternal twins. I'm Michael, she's Michelle, we're both seventeen and seniors in high school.

Michelle and I have always been close and we've done everything together.

Um, no, not that. Not sex. I mean, we've seen each other naked. Lots of times. We've skinny-dipped, played spin-the-bottle with friends, Truth or Dare, yes, but no sex. It's not unusual for either one of us to come out of the shower, towel off and run naked down the hall to our own room to dress. So, sure, we've seen each other but it's been hands off.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm seventeen and I'm a male. My sister is pretty, very pretty. In fact, she's one of the prettiest girls I know. And, yes, when I've seen her naked, I've enjoyed the view.

Anyway, we were preparing to go on our senior year trip which is to Saint Croix this year. So, it's sun and fun.

My sis had bought a new swimsuit, two-piece, high-cut legs, not too revealing, not too modest, either. She came to my room with it on, twirled and asked, "What do you think, Michael?"

"Wow, nice, really nice. Makes you look great. Well, except ... um, no it's nice."

"What, what? You were going to say something. What?"

"Oh, um, look, it's no big deal but you could shave the back of your legs a bit. Right up here. I mean, this shows more that the one you usually wear."

She walked over to my mirror, turned and looked.

"Damn. Yeah, I see what you mean. Well, I can't reach it. You'll have to do it."

I sat there with a wrinkled brow.

"What do you mean, me?"

"It's English, Michael, a simple declarative sentence. Follow me," and I followed her into our bathroom and she got her shaving stuff out of the cabinet.

I guess I'm shaving my sister's legs up around her butt. She bent over and pulled the suit's leg holes away so I could get under the area where her suit would normally be and I lathered her and carefully (very) shaved off all the hair I could see. I must admit that when I wiped my fingers across her rear and back legs feeling for stubble I'd missed, yes, there was a little twinge in my boxers. I'm only human.

Just about then, the doorbell downstairs rang and I ran down and let in Connie, a friend of Michelle's, who's also going on the Saint Croix trip.

"She's upstairs," I said and we both trotted up to the bathroom.

"Oh, I love your suit, Michelle. I brought mine to show you."

Now this I like to hear. Connie is a very pretty vivacious blonde with a beautiful figure. While I knew I'd see her wearing it in Saint Croix, I was eager for a sneak preview, so I hung around.

"Let's go in my room and you can try it on. Oh, and Michael, we'll let you know when she's got it on. I know you'll want to see," and she gives me a crooked, little smile. Oh, she knows her brother pretty well.

In a few minutes, I heard my name called and I went down to check out Connie in her new bathing suit.

Oh, yes, this was beachwear at its best. She is beautiful, easily Playboy material. Oh, what I would give...

"Connie, you get the 'Michael Phillips' Hottest Girl on the Beach' Award."

"Wow, thanks, Michael," and she leaned forward and planted a nice warm kiss on my lips.

"Um, Connie, you do need to shave around your legs openings," suggested Michelle. "Michael did me just now, I'm sure he'd do you," and she smiled at me.

Oh, would I do her, I thought. Oh, would I.

"Sure, I'd be glad to, the stuff is right here," as I went in the bathroom and they followed.

I squatted down on the floor as Connie put each leg up on the toilet seat and pulled her suit away from the areas I was shaving while I lathered each leg opening. Oh, my hands spreading the foam on her legs, oh, did that feel good. When I had done both legs, she looked down and said, "Would you do my thighs, here, I'll show you," and she sat down on the toilet seat, spread her legs and pointed to where she wanted me to shave.

Right up to her pussy. Yes, right up to her pussy.

She reached down and pulled the fabric tight, I could see the cleft of her pussy lips as I put lather on and shaved it off. God, I wanted to kiss her right there.

"Oh, perfect. Here, Michael, you get another kiss," and she leaned forward and gave me a nice kiss, this time with just a little tongue. Mmm, nice.

If you are a guy, you know exactly what I did after that. Yes, I went to my bedroom, closed the door and jacked-off. Twice.

Later that afternoon, Michelle called me from a friend's house and told me that a few more of her girlfriends had bought new suits and wanted to be shaved, could I come over. Guess what I did.

I only got to knock one rap on the door before it opened and there was Joann standing in front of me in a beautiful, bright yellow bikini. No one will miss this on the beach. If they miss the color, they'll surely see what's barely hidden inside the suit.

She led me upstairs and I followed her gorgeous, barely-contained butt struggling not to reach ahead and touch. She is stunning.

When we entered her bedroom, there were four or five other girls in various states of undress, mostly partly in or out of their bathing suits. One, Eileen, didn't even bother to turn away as she bent over and picked up her bra-top and began putting it on. She just smiled at me and did it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.