Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

"You look very handsome," Melinda straightened my collar. I fidgeted uncomfortably. Who the hell thought hanging something around your neck was indicative of dressing up? If I find out, I'm going to throttle the bastard. With a goddam necktie.

The girls were still dressed casually. The kids were down in the basement playing. While the four of us were napping and making love, Mimi had disappeared. Well not actually disappeared, but she had taken off in Leah's new hybrid Lexus sedan. It seemed that my five partners in crime had cooked up this evening's plans without me.

Somehow I found myself all dressed up with a dinner date. Geoff, Melinda, Leah and Katie were staying behind to watch the kids.

"Tiffany and Jeremy are used to Mommy having to go out with clients for dinner," Geoff waved off my concerns.

"And we'll tell the kids that you're going out with some of your computer geek friends," Katie added.

"Not dressed up like this," I pointed out.

"Just go," Leah rolled her eyes. "They'll forget all about you when we get out the new lightsaber attachments for the Wii controllers."

"When did you get those, and why didn't you tell me?" I asked, only half-joking. I hate it when the girls hide new toys from me. Interpret that anyway you want. I checked my watch. "What time do I have to be back?"

"No earlier than ten tomorrow morning," Melinda pushed a handful of envelopes and the GPS into my hands. She kissed me behind the ear. "Open the first one when you get there. Now go fuck her brains out."

I managed to grab a handful of her wondrous backside. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"We won't," she giggled. "But we'll make a video so you can watch us raping Geoff ... Remember, we love you."

"I love you, too," I whispered. With that, I snuck out the back door and into the garage. I got in the one working car that didn't have a child seat in it: my Corvette.

The top was down (of course) and I pulled out of the driveway to enjoy a nice early summer day. It was right before the evening rush hour and traffic wasn't too bad. The GPS led me to a set of coordinates Melinda had programmed in.

As soon as "Gabby" (the Garmin) told me to get off the interstate, I knew where the girls were sending me. Following the roads up the mountain, I made my way to Asheville's historic Grove Park Inn. It's one of those places that's featured on shows like "America's Castles" and was built in 1913 as a resort for rich people who wanted to get away from the summer heat to the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Over the years, they've expanded the property and added wings and most recently a 40,000 square foot spa. If you're ever up our way, drop by and visit, even if you just want to look around. It's worth it, trust me. It still caters to people with upscale tastes. Every now and then, we stop in for the Sunday brunch, but we've never stayed overnight.

I pulled off to the side and opened the first of the envelopes.

Drop your car off with the valet then go in to the lobby.

Dutifully, I followed Melinda's mysterious instructions. The next envelope told me to have a drink at the bar. The third envelope had a magnetic strip key in it. The room number was written on the outside of the envelope.

The attendant at the front desk directed me to the newest of the renovated "club floor" rooms. They were set up as suites and spared no expense. I got off the elevator and went down the hall to the last room on the left.

At first, I thought to just walk in, but instead I knocked. My heart pounded for a couple of long moments, then the door opened.

My jaw dropped. Yesmine stood there in her full, beautiful glory.

Her hair was pulled back. Evidently she had spent some time at the new spa getting done up for tonight. She hardly needed any make-up to highlight her exotic, angular features. A slinky "little black dress" highlighted her considerable curves but left enough to the imagination to be considered elegant instead of slutty.

Like my wives, Mimi never tries to dress like she is still twenty-three. We're all in our early thirties, and while that hardly qualifies us as "old", we're still parents and not young college-age kids anymore. Maybe it's just me, but I'm liking women in the "MILF" age bracket now and Yesmine Meadows was fully in my crosshairs. Don't get me wrong; I'll ogle a twenty-one year-old co-ed just like the next guy. But there's just something alluring about a woman who's more ... experienced.

I'd like to think that we've all aged gracefully. Sure there are streaks of grey in my hair. I'm sporting a few extra pounds. The girls have a few more lines around their eyes than they'd like. We have to eat less and work out more to keep the Wii Fit from plumping up our avatars. Yet, I wouldn't go back to the drama that filled our lives when we were twenty or twenty-one for anything.

Instead I stood there like an idiot unable to speak. My eyes gravitated to the generous amount—but not too much—of cleavage that Mimi was putting on display.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Um, hey," I grinned sheepishly, realising I had been busted for staring at her tits. Can you blame me? "Ready for dinner?"

"I am," she didn't invite me in. Instead, she retrieved her purse and shawl from the table that sat next to the door. Her hand slipped into the crook of my arm as I checked the last envelope.

You two have reservations at Horizons on the main level. Everything else will be taken care of tonight. Enjoy yourselves. We love you.

Mimi blushed as she read the card along with me. The two of us walked in silence down to lobby level. There was an odd tension in the air.

It's hard to explain, but it was sort of like the first date anticipation you have the first time you go out with someone. Of course, this wasn't the first time we had gone out. Back in high school, she was my date to see R.E.M. when they were touring to support their "Out of Time" album, and we went to see Jimmy Buffett about a month before graduation.

Still, there was no expectation then. Not from her and not from me. We were simply friends. Not like Leah and I were friends; there was never any sort of sexual tension between us or deep undercurrent of unrequited love. We were just two kids who had known each other since third grade and wanted a date for a couple of concerts. After the shows, we went back to school and our lives went on.

Now ... now, things were different. On top of being lovers now, we were going to have an ongoing relationship. At least that was the impression my wives had left with me. Maybe I shouldn't count my eggs before they hatch.

I gave my name to the hostess and she immediately seated us at the best table in the house. It was near the big bay windows that looked out on the rest of the resort. On the other side of the golf course, the view of the sun setting over the mountains was breathtaking.

Yesmine deferred and let me order for both of us. I had the Kobe beef filet and Mimi had the roasted spring lamb. I ordered a Bordeaux off the wine list that I knew wouldn't trigger my allergies. Nothing like a trip to the hospital to ruin a romantic evening, right? I think we both needed something to loosen us up a little and a little alcohol always helps.

"So whose idea was this?" I took a sip of wine and looked Mimi in the eyes.

She shifted uncomfortably. My eyes strayed to the diamond pendant that hung between the orbs of her breasts, but they shot back up when she spoke softly. "Leah's, actually. Don't look so surprised ... She's quite the little minx. Are you okay with this?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes ... I think so. What about you?"

Mimi took a second to look around to make sure no one could hear her. Several years ago, when Melinda, Leah, Katie and I started out as a foursome, we often did the same thing. We were wondering who was eavesdropping on our conversation. Who was lying in wait to expose us to the rest of the world. Of course, back in those days, we didn't have kids to worry about, but nor were we as secure in our relationship as we are now.

For Yesmine, I could tell this was going to be different. Until the Friday before, neither she nor Geoff had ever been with anyone else. Now, only three days later, we were talking about taking lovers who were not our spouses. On top of all that, there was the remote possibility that someone would recognise her from her internet porn website.

"Geoff and I have talked about this before," she began. "Not necessarily with you and the girls, but about having other lovers. On one level, we both wanted to be the other's one and only. It's rare these days, you know. Look, I love Geoff with all my heart and soul. If he didn't want the same thing, I would go to my grave and never be with another person and my life would have been perfect."

She paused for a second to stare gaze wistfully out the window towards the setting sun. "You and the girls ... you're our fantasy. Just as I hope we're yours. But I don't love you. I don't want to love you. My heart will always be Geoff's. I guess you could say we're using you for the sex."

We both stifled a nervous chuckle.

"There has always been something missing from our lives," Mimi continued. "Nothing we couldn't live without ... but when you go thirty-two years and only have one lover ... we just felt that some of the things we talk about and share in bed would be better off ... well ... well, if they weren't just fantasies that we dreamt about."

She reached across the table and took my hand in hers. Our fingers intertwined, and our wedding bands clinked together. In the light of the setting sun, the diamonds glistened. The white gold of her ring was radiant, as was the polished black coral of my own.

"Remember all of those emails and voice mails we've exchanged over the past three months?" Yesmine asked. "There are some things Geoff just can't do for me. Just as there are some things I can't do for him. You ... you have three lovers. Each one plays a different role, and while I know that you would spend your life with any one of them if the others weren't in the picture, the fact of the matter is that Leah, Melinda and Katie complement each other perfectly. That's what Geoff and I want."

I squeezed her hand gently.

"I loved it when you and Katie dominated me." Her voice was so soft I could barely hear her. "I loved feeling like a cheap slut and dirty little whore. I loved the four of you raping me in front of my husband. But the real reason why I loved it was because he got off on it."

Her eyes flashed with excitement.

"I also like that you're not like Geoff." As much as I wanted to speak, I could tell that this was something Mimi needed to work out for herself. "He's the perfect father and husband. But he's not ... how can I say this? He's not strong. He'd never order for me like you did tonight. Don't get me wrong; he's chivalrous and charming. But he's not assertive like you are. And that's what I miss. Sometimes ... sometimes, I like a guy who takes charge. And that's what you do. In and out of bed. Not all the time, but just enough to make me feel like a girly girl."

"Is that what you think of me?" I shot her an amused grin. "Because my wives planned this evening out for me."

"I know how your house works," Mimi winked. "The girls have you trained well. But I also know that the three of them are at your beck and call, too. You have the perfect arrangement, at least perfect for the four of you. And that's what I want. At least on a part time basis."

Our conversation was put on hold as our entrees arrived. We ate quietly, each of us lost to our thoughts. We passed on dessert.

A part of me wanted to rush back to the room, but I had a feeling my lover wasn't quite ready for that. We took a few minutes to stroll through the historic hotel and let our dinner settle.

The sun had set, its last rays slowly vanishing behind the mountains. The stars were out and a three-quarters moon hung in the sky. We found ourselves walking arm-in-arm outside on one of the patios. The temperature had dropped a little, so I took my jacket off and draped it around my date's shoulders. In return, she snuggled a little closer, even resting her head on my shoulder a couple of times.

"Tell me about one of your fantasies," Mimi said when we stopped for a moment.

I pulled her closer to me. "I don't really have any."

She snorted.

"No really," I said. "Everything I've ever wanted to do, I've done. I've got three wives, each different in their own way. When we're together ... things just seem ... right. There aren't many combinations or things we haven't tried already."

"So for the past ten years, there's nothing else you would ever want to do?"

"I wouldn't say that..."

"Then what fuels your fantasies?"

My mind swirled for a second. "Making my wives happy. Giving them whatever it is that I cannot. Oh, don't get me wrong ... when they said they wanted to join you and Geoff for a wild weekend, I jumped at the chance to roll in the sack with the hottest girl in the Ponce de Leon High School class of 1992! But there's really nothing that I can think of that I would say is an unfulfilled fantasy."

To my surprise, Yesmine started to laugh. "You are so full of shit. Your loyalty to your wives is admirable, but I can see right through you, mister!"

Her lips went to my ear lobe. "How about this: You want to stick that big cock of yours right up my ass. Maybe while my husband watches ... Is that a fantasy you have?"

"Um ... yeah," I stammered.

"Thought so," she giggled. "Well you need to think good and hard about some fantasies you have because part of my deal with Leah and the girls is that I would become your fantasy girl. Whatever you want ... I'm here for you. Don't get any funny ideas, though; it's just about the sex for you and me."

"So let me get this straight: You're going to be at my beck and call. I can fuck you six ways from Sunday. Anything I want, I get. All with no emotional attachments?"

"I wouldn't go that far," Mimi replied with a sultry glance. "I wouldn't say no emotional attachments. We go back to elementary school, remember? But to answer your question: yes, I'm yours. No jealousy, no falling in love. You see, you're not only getting use of me ... I'm getting use of you. And your wives. Geoff and I have never been with anyone else. Not until last Friday. But we've always fantasised about it. We've always talked about it. We're using you as much as you all are using us."

Her hand tensed on my arm. I could feel her shaking.

"Me giving myself to you and Katie was the beginning," she said softly. "There's so much more Geoff and I want. For just you and me. And Geoff and Katie. And me and Leah. And everything in between. If it's okay with you, this weekend was the first step in a journey for all six of us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.