Foursomes and Moresomes
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

When the alarm went off, I sat up in the bed, then gently roused my wife. It was still dark outside. We needed to move quickly, before the rest of the house came to life.

Slipping on our robes, the two of us went downstairs to the "dungeon".

Mimi was right where we left her. I had looked in on her a couple of times throughout the short night. She seemed to be okay. Physically, at least.

When the door opened, her eyes jerked awake. I didn't fling it open, nor did I say anything. I walked over to the center of the room where Mimi lay. Katie silently followed behind me.

Unconsciously, Mimi started to tremble. Her eyes darted around, having been suddenly roused from her slumber. I could tell she was anticipating being struck at any moment. Little did she know that nothing of the sort awaited her this morning.

I stood in front of her.

"Good morning, slave," my voice was firm, but gentle.

"Good morning, Master," her reply came automatically.

"Greet your Mistress."

Without hesitation, Mimi shuffled as best she could to where Katie was standing. Mimi kissed her feet. "Good morning, Mistress Katya."

Katie reached down and brushed the hair out of Mimi's face. The other woman looked up, fear in her eyes.

I took a second to look her over in the dim light. Mimi's tears had dried and most of the marks had gone away. Her wrists and ankles were red from the cuffs. Drawing the key out of the pocket in my robe, I took the shackles off our slave. Instantly Mimi was on her hands and knees, her eyes downcast. From her movements, I could tell her entire body ached. That was by design.

Without another word, Katie draped a plush terrycloth robe around Mimi's shoulders. I gathered her in my arms. Her body was limp; she was completely exhausted: physically, mentally, emotionally. Katie led us up the steps to the guest suite.

I set Mimi on the toilet, instructed her to relieve herself then closed the door. Katie began drawing a nice hot bubble bath. After a moment, my wife opened the door to the water closet. Fresh tears rolled down Mimi's cheeks.

None of us spoke. I gently lifted our slave to her feet. Her legs trembled but we made it to the big whirlpool tub that's big enough for four (not a coincidence). The three of us shed our clothes then got in.

Yesmine practically melted into our arms.

"You did very well last night," I said softly. She unconsciously smiled at the praise.

"Yes, you will make a fine slave," Katie echoed.

In sharp contrast to the night before, the two of us tenderly rubbed our lover's body from head to toe. Her legs were cramped up from being left in the same position for the last several hours. Her shoulders ached. Her arms were sore.

The look in her eye told me she wouldn't have traded that feeling for the world.

I think the three of us spent close to an hour in the bathtub. We didn't speak, except to tell our slave how proud we were of her.

Just as the sun was coming up, I pulled the plug on the tub. Katie and I helped Mimi to her feet then led her to the king-sized bed. We spooned up together with Mimi in the middle and dozed off. When I heard someone—probably Melinda—stirring, I roused Katie from her sleep then we left Mimi in bed by herself.

She was out like a light, but she unconsciously smiled as we each gave her a parting kiss.

Geoff and Leah were still in bed. Katie gave each of them a sharp smack! across the backside, then instructed Geoff to get in bed with his wife, but also to be careful not to wake her.

After a quick check of the monitors, I saw the kids were still asleep, so Katie and I snuggled up with Leah to get a few moments of rest before the next day began.


"Hey, come check this out," Melinda tugged at my elbow. I looked up from the cooktop to see that my wife had turned on one of the secure monitors in the guest suite. All six of the kids were playing in the living room as I prepared breakfast.

Geoff and Mimi were gently making love. The TV was muted to avoid alerting the kids, but the two of us watched our friends for just a second.

Yesmine lay on the back, her legs spread wide. Geoff's rear end rose and fell as his cock pistoned in and out of his wife. What struck me was how loving the two of them were.

In previous viewings—mostly of their pornographic website—we had seen them go at it hot and heavy. In a series of private videos they sent to us about a month ago, we watched Mimi dominate Geoff. Mostly what we had witnessed was them fucking.

While that was hawt, observing them make love was erotic.

Their movements were slow and complimentary. They seemed to anticipate each others's needs and desires almost telepathically. I guess being together for sixteen years will do that, huh?

After a few moments, Melinda changed the channel; a part of me felt like I was intruding on our friends's most private of moments. She brought up the master bedroom, where Leah and Katie slept in each others's arms.

"I take it Mimi finally understands what Geoff endures for her," my wife said softly.

"I think Katie finally understands how much Leah loves her," I paused for a moment. "What about you? Did you enjoy your time with Geoff and Leah?"

Melinda made a funny face that was something between a wistful smile and a dismayed frown. She pushed the skillet of bacon off the gas burner, lest it burn. Then she stepped into my arms. "We had a good time. Leah and I made a sandwich out of Geoff with him inside her and me raping him with a strap-on ... It was kind of hot..."

" ... But..." I prodded.

"It wasn't the same as when we do it to you," she finished with a mysterious smile.

"Why?"

She took a deep breath before replying. "Because I don't love him like I love you. He's a great guy and neither Katie nor Leah have any complaints about him in bed ... but I just don't want to have sex with him."

"Do you regret saying 'yes' to this weekend?"

"No," she replied after a moment. "I have to confess that I like getting the chance to dominate a guy for a change."

I grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, sorry about that."

"Don't be," she chided me gently. "That's not who you are. What about you? Do you regret saying 'yes' to this weekend?"

It was all I could do to stifle a flippant reply that went something like, And miss out on the chance to bang the hottest girl in my high school? Not on your life! but I didn't say it 1) because that would have been tacky, and 2) I would have been kicked out of the big bed for a month. Instead, what I said was, "Not as long as you guys are okay with the way things are going."

Melinda snorted, seeing through my bullshit. She shot me a wicked smile. "Just remember who's financing your life of leisure as you're fucking you hawt new girlfriend's brains out."

I reached out and smacked her playfully across the backside. "Play your cards right and she'll be your hawt new girlfriend, too!"


We didn't go out again for the rest of the day. We certainly have enough toys and stuff around the house for everyone to be entertained. Kaylee and Tiffany spent most of the afternoon playing Mario Kart on the Wii. The younger kids made a mess of the downstairs playroom.

Geoff and Mimi's family seemed to fit right in with our clan. I found Melinda sneaking a nap with Bryan and Jeremy, and Gabi latched right on to Mimi in a way that she never does with strangers.

"She's so cute, I could just take her home with me," Mimi gushed.

"You'd have to fight Katie and Leah first," I warned playfully. "And don't forget, you won't just be getting Gabi; she's a package deal with Gwendollyn."

"I'll take them both," she replied with a smile.

"Remember that in about five months when we're up to our eyeballs in kids and these four need more attention than we can give them," I said.

"You call us any time you need us." Her tone turned serious. I smiled appreciatively, remembering why Yesmine and her husband were such dear friends in high school. Despite our differing backgrounds and temperaments, Leah, Yesmine, Geoff and I got along famously. Meeting again after all these years, it seemed like we had just parted, then picked up right where we left off.

Since she was holding my daughter, I resisted the urge to give Mimi a deep not-so-casual kiss and cop a quick feel, but we both knew that's what I wanted to do. I think she wanted it, too.

They had originally planned to stay only until Monday, but with school out, there was no reason they couldn't stay. Over lunch, the six kids practically begged us for a couple more days together, so we put on a good show of having second thoughts. Mimi said she could take a couple extra days off and the girls cleared their schedules until Wednesday.

After lunch, Geoff, Leah and I kept one eye on the kids and spent part of the afternoon catching up. Katie seemed withdrawn and quiet; I think the previous night had shaken her more than she cared to admit.

Our conversation wandered from politics to mortgages to websites to religion and on and on. The three of us all graduated in the top ten percent of our graduating class, but still behind Yesmine. I appreciated the time we had to catch up with an old friend.

About mid-afternoon, the younger kids crashed so we put them down for naps. Kaylee and Tiffany had settled on a more sedate activity and were pretty capable of watching themselves. Our voices low, the three of us turned our conversation to more adult matters. More specifically, Geoff wanted to know how much our video setup cost and how easy it was to use. I could see the gears turning in his head as he imagined the possibilities of using our equipment for his online venture.

Both Leah and I were relieved beyond words that he never asked if we wanted to appear on his website.

A little while later, Katie came downstairs. She wore a bright red sundress and it may have been my imagination, but I thought I saw the beginnings of a little bump on her otherwise flat tummy. She leaned over and gave Leah and peck on the cheek, then looked over at me with a mischievous grin. "You're wanted in the big bedroom."

There was a twinkle in both Geoff and Leah's eyes.

"Just don't wake the children!" Leah called as I went up the steps and the three of them giggled.

The door to the big bedroom was closed. I pressed on the handle and found it unlocked.

My cock began to harden at the sound of the soft moaning.

Yesmine was laying on her back, her head hanging over the side of the bed. Her eyes were hooded over with pleasure. In each hand, she was cupping one of her big, round breasts. I could see her nipples sticking out through the thin material of her t-shirt.

She wasn't wearing a bra. Her skirt was pushed up and her panties were in a wad on the floor.

Melinda's face was buried between Mimi's thighs. When I opened the door she glanced up just enough to wink at me.

The two had apparently been at it for some time. Mimi was hyperventilating. She bucked her hips against Melinda's face.

My wife's hands were cupped under our lover's ass. I could tell by the glazed look in Mimi's eyes that Melinda was doing the swirly thing with her tongue.

In the six or so steps it took me to cross the room to the bed, I unbuckled my belt. With the flick of a button and quick pull in the zipper, my cargo shorts fell to the floor along with my boxers.

Yesmine's mouth was open as she gasped for breath. Her body seemed to shudder from head to toe with every pass of Melinda's skilled oral ministrations. I only had to stroke my cock a couple of times before it stood at full mast.

Our bed is too high for the kids to just climb up into it, but it's just the right height for me. My cock was level with Mimi's mouth and as my wife worked her from one end, I pushed my head through her lips from the other.

At first, I just fed Yesmine the head of my cock, but as Melinda increased her tempo, I did the same. With each stroke, I pushed a little deeper into her mouth.

Mimi moaned as we continued our assault on her. In addition to her tongue, Melinda was using two fingers into the slit of our lover's pussy.

When she added a third, Yesmine's eyes got wide.

They teared up when I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth and down her throat.

Gasping for breath, Mimi fought the gag reflex gallantly, but when I withdrew, she couldn't help but cough. Smiling to myself, I pulled my cock so only the tip was touching her lips.

Then, without warning, I thrust back in. Melinda and I shared a wicked look. Mimi was taking it well, I'll give her that.

"Five seconds," I said, command creeping into my voice. Ever so slowly, I counted backwards. "Five ... four ... three ... two ... one."

I withdrew my cock and let Mimi catch her breath. Then I pushed even deeper into her mouth. It took several tries, but soon I was able to slide the entire length of my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

As she breathed through her nose, it tickled my balls.

Without a word, Melinda and I made Mimi the object of our game. My wife would try and bring her to orgasm with her tongue while I would try and make her gag with my cock.

I thought that I was at a disadvantage; after all, Melinda was using her tongue on Yesmine's clit, three fingers in her pussy and had mischievously slipped two more fingers in our lover's ass. All I had was my dick in her mouth.

To make up for it, I pushed Mimi's hands away and began to maul her breasts as I skull-fucked her.

Yesmine's nipples were rock hard and when I pinched them her entire body shuddered. Of course, that could have been due to Melinda's tongue flicking the nub of her clit back and forth.

Our lover lay on the bed and I felt her throat relax. Mimi gave herself over to both Melinda and I and just hung on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.