Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

We were washed up and clean when Mimi and Geoff arrived. Katie and Leah were joined by Melinda and the girls finished cleaning the house. I showered out in the guest house and tried not to look like the cat who ate the canary.

The girls were all wearing loose blouses and skirts. The four kids were traipsing about with the promise of new friends on their minds. I gave everyone a hug and a kiss. The little ones got a tickle or two. The big girls each gave me a handful of their backside and a quick feel if no one was looking.

I was in the kitchen helping Katie make dinner when our guests pulled in.

Melinda called for the kids. We all went outside to greet Mimi, Geoff and their kids. As they got out of their car, Leah rushed out to greet them with warm hugs and kisses.

We introduced everyone, which takes a while when twelve people are involved. Both of my old high school friends looked just as vibrant and happy as when we had last seen them just a couple of months ago.

Only now when I looked at them, all I could picture in my mind's eye was watching them fuck. Because that's what the four of us spent our nights doing each time they released a new video.

I helped with their bags. Even though they were only staying for a long weekend, there was plenty of stuff to bring in.

Our four children hit it off right away with their two. Kaylee is the oldest at five, although their daughter Tiffany is only a year younger. Their son Jeremy is almost three, just like Bryan. Gwen and Gabi are only a couple of months behind.

We had talked to the kids about our guests and how they were special friends we had grown up with and that they needed to be on their best behaviour. Or we tried to. Sometimes, talking to two year-olds is like talking to a dog. Only the kids talk back every now and then.

I went back to the kitchen while Melinda and Leah gave Geoff and Mimi the five minute tour. Katie corralled the kids as best she could.

The rest of our evening was spent reminiscing and catching up. The kids disappeared into the downstairs play room as the adults rotated through in pairs to keep an eye on them. Only Katie and I were exempt from watching the little ones, and that was because we were in charge of cooking.

Mimi was as strikingly beautiful as always. It wasn't long before Katie and I found ourselves alone with her.

"Thank you for doing this for us," she said, pouring a glass of wine for herself. Katie and I both declined.

"We're not doing this for you," Katie shot her a mischievous smile. "We're doing it for us."

The two girls shared a look. Their eyes seemed to smolder. It's hard to explain. On one level, they were sizing each other up. On another, they were promising each other great things to come.

"Did you follow our instructions?" Katie broke the silence.

"Yes," Mimi replied evenly.

I jumped when Katie struck her across the chest. For just a second, Mimi seemed to recoil, like a cat about to retaliate. But then she remembered her place.

"'Yes', what?" my wife said firmly.

Mimi's eyes dropped submissively. "Yes, Mistress."

"Prove it," Katie said, her voice not relenting.

I could tell Mimi was both loving it and having a hard time as she turned around and bent over. One hand went to brace herself against the counter. The other flipped up her skirt.

A red buttplug stuck out of her shapely rear end. And a matching vibrator was buried in her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"How long have they been in?" Katie asked. Her hand reached out and gently caressed Mimi's firm backside.

"Since this morning, Mistress," Mimi replied softly.

"Very good," the redhead patted her approvingly. "Where is the control?"

"In my purse, Mistress."

"Get it for me."

Mimi stood, her skirt falling back down. She took one step before Katie struck her across the ass with the metal spatula in her hand.

"No, slave!" she thundered, striking her again. "You do not walk when I give you a command! Slaves crawl!"

With a look that was something between abject terror and absolute pleasure, Mimi fell to her knees and crawled on her hands and knees over to the kitchen table where her purse was.

Katie and I exchanged a wicked glance. My redheaded wife was once the most demure and sexually unadventurous of the four of us. But over the last eleven years, she had awakened and embraced her sexuality. She reveled in pleasure, both giving and receiving.

Of my wives, Leah is the most sexually submissive. In our everyday lives, Melinda is clearly the alpha female of our group, but in bed, she can be either the top or the bottom, depending on how she feels that day, although she likes the rough games the least. Katie loves to be in control. When we were still two couples, she and Leah complimented each other perfectly.

We're not into super-hardcore BDSM, but we like to play some bondage games every now and then. When she gets into one of her moods, Katie rules the roost among the girls. The other two call her "Mistress Katya" and they alternately hate and love her creativity in bed.

I'm a lousy sub. We tried it once or twice and it's just not something I could ever get into. I think that was part of the charm of this adventure for the girls. Geoff would let them ... no, he would beg them ... to do things to him that I would never allow.

In turn, Mimi says she is a lot like Melinda. That is, she often likes to be in control, but sometimes wants to play the other role. In that, Geoff cannot do. Like Leah, he just doesn't have it in him. So we made a deal.

The girls would get to have their way with Geoff, and I would get to have my way with Mimi.

Not a bad trade, huh?

Mimi slinked back over to us, the wireless transmitter for the vibrator in her mouth. She lay it at Katie's feet, not daring to look up.

"You learn quickly, slave," Katie said, showering a bit of praise on her new sexual toy. Katie bent over and caressed Mimi's cheek. Her next words even sent a chill through my spine. "Remember your place, Yesmine, and I will reward you. Cross me and you will beg for mercy."

A flash of anticipation and pleasure shone in Mimi's eyes. Her mouth practically started to water and I could almost smell her sex creaming. "Yes, Mistress."

"Now go back downstairs and spend your last hours as a free woman," Katie said, drawing Mimi to her feet.

Her legs shaking, Mimi walked to the door that led downstairs. She gave us one final look. It was part frustration. Part exhilaration. Part anticipation. Mimi jumped when Katie pressed the button on the control. The button that started the vibrator buried within Mimi's pussy. Then she turned and went down the steps, her long dark hair waving as she tried to keep her balance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.