Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

A noise startled me. I jerked awake, blinking the sleep from my eyes.

The TV was on. Bryan was nestled in the crook of one arm, Gabrielle in the other. Their eyes were glazed over; both sleepily watched the race. Her twin sister Gwendollyn was quietly playing with a family of Potato Heads on the coffee table.

"Enjoying your little nap?" Katie kissed me, then picked up our son. He lazily snuggled up to his Momma. Now that she had me all to herself, Gabi cuddled a little closer.

I just yawned.

"Come on, kids," my wife said softly. "It's time to go."

"Go?" I asked bewilderedly. "Where?"

"Their friend Zoe is having a pool party this afternoon." As soon as they heard the word "pool" all three perked right up. Katie patted me on the head and winked. "Don't worry, Melinda and I will take them. You can finish your nap."

I gave each of the three a kiss then lay back down on the couch. The girls and the kids made some noise for a few minutes then I heard the van start up and drive off. A quick glance at the TV showed Jeff Gordon in the lead with 80 or so laps to go. I had almost drifted off again when I heard the door at the top of the stairs open. I recognised the soft footsteps. I smiled to myself and pretended to be asleep.

"Daddy?" I heard someone whisper. Her voice was soft and innocent. Angelic. Like a little girl's. "Daddy, are you sleeping?"

Resisting the urge to respond, I lay there until I felt her sit on the couch next to me. Someone's fingertips ran tentatively across my cheek. I didn't respond, instead I continued my feigned nap.

The hand ran down my neck. I felt her get off the couch and sit on the floor next to me. Soft lips pressed against my neck. The ends of her hair tickled my skin.

It was all I could do not to reach out and jump her.

"Daddy?" she whispered again. With a naturally light touch, I felt hands running down my body. My cock began to harden as they expertly unbuttoned my shorts.

Soon enough my zipper was pulled down and I felt her fingers caress my sex. Using one hand to push my boxer-briefs down, she sprung my cock loose.

I wasn't fully erect but it didn't matter to her. I couldn't help but gasp when my cock was enveloped by that warm, wet feeling all guys absolutely love.

"Are you awake, Daddy?" my lover giggled.

Ever so slowly, I unrolled my eyes from the back of my head. Leah looked intently back at me, the head of my cock between her lips.

Her big brown eyes appeared innocent but they only belied the sexy little devil within her. Her hair was pulled back in pigtails. She wore a white button down shirt that was tied below her breasts; she wasn't wearing a bra. My favourite mini-skirt barely covered her white cotton panties and showed off all of her shapely legs.

"Yes, Sugar," I replied, using our private pet name, a play on "Sweetie", which is how the three of us usually refer to her.

We may be a foursome, but there are times when we want to be pairs. Leah and I started this role-play several years ago; it was our little secret and we never include Melinda and Katie in this particular fantasy. There are several variations: Slutty Sugar, Dominant Daddy, Sugar Gets Caught Watching Daddy's DVDs, Daddy's Little Girl and so on. I had a similar arrangement with each of the other two, and I'm sure they had their own private games as well.

"I'm sorry for waking you, Daddy," she said, her eyes twinkling. That's bullshit; there isn't a sorry bone in her hot little body.

My reply was cut short as she sucked my entire length into her mouth. I hardened immediately.

"Oh, Jesus, Sugar!" I moaned. It took every ounce of willpower I possessed not to grab her hair and begin fucking her pretty face.

Just as my toes started to tingle, she pulled back. I struggled to catch my breath.

Cupping my balls in her hand, she nibbled along the underside of my cockhead.

"Kaylee is spending the night with her friend Tammy." Leah slipped out of character for just a second. As she spoke, her breath along the length of my shaft made my skin crawl (in the good way). "Melinda and Katie took the others to Zoe's. We should have about three hours all to ourselves."

"What should we do for those three hours?" I looked down at my wife through eyes that were hooded over with pleasure and desire.

"I think Daddy needs to have some Sugar," she replied, caressing my tumescent sex.

"Or does Sugar need to have her Daddy?" I retorted.

"Sugar always needs her Daddy," my lover replied seductively. Before I could respond, she inhaled my cock again.

I barely remembered to breathe. Leah's tongue worked its way along the underside of my cockhead. Her hand slid up and down my shaft.

"That feels so good, Sugar," I moaned.

Her reply was muffled by the head of my cock in her mouth. My head fell back onto the cushions. My satisfied groans became louder; with the house empty, I didn't have to worry about anyone hearing our lovemaking or walking in on us.

My wife's mouth moved expertly over me. Her hands stroked my length and she squeezed my balls.

"Does Daddy like that?" she purred.

"Daddy loves that," I managed to whisper.

"Do I do that better than Mommy?"

Before I could reply, Leah took all of me in her mouth. I sucked in a deep breath and tried not to claw at her hair. A shiver ran from the top of my head down to my toes. "Oh, god, yes!"

"I've been practising for you, Daddy," she said, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Practising?" I asked with the slightest hint of disapproval in my voice. "With who, Sugar?"

"Some boys I met at school," she replied innocently. Her hands stroked me and she blew on my wet cock, causing the head to flare. "They like it when I suck on them like this..."

She then launched another assault on my sex and I couldn't respond, in or out of character.

"Do you know why I suck on other boys's penises?" she asked after a second. All I could do was shake my head. "Because I want to practise for you, Daddy. I want to be your cocksucking little Sugar."

Through my tunnel vision, I saw one hand disappear beneath her skirt. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her shirt.

"Do you do more than suck other boys?" I asked, trying desperately to stay in character.

"No, Daddy," she replied with a mischievous grin. "I won't even let them play with my boobies ... They're not allowed to cum in my mouth, either ... Only you cum in my mouth, Daddy."

I gasped as her head bobbed up and down on my lap. At this rate, I wasn't going to last very long.

"Am I really better than Mommy?" Sugar asked. "Or are you just saying that so I won't stop?"

My hand brought her chin up so she was looking into my eyes. The head of my sex was still in her mouth. "Sweetheart, you are the best little cocksucker in the world."

She smiled at the compliment, even though she knew it was a lie. Of the four of us, Melinda (codename: "Mommy") has the best oral skills, hands down. And we all know it. Still, for this little role-play, we could pretend. Besides, in my household, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as Sugar's head bobbed up and down in my lap. It felt like all of the blood in my body was being drawn into my sex. Her lips moved expertly along my shaft.

Her hand held the skin taut and her teeth raked my head. If I died right there, I'd have gone to Heaven with a smile on my face for all eternity.

"Sugar..." I croaked, as if to warn her.

She mumbled a reply and only picked up her pace.

Every muscle in my body tensed.

I cried out and involuntarily thrust upwards into her mouth.

Reflexively my body tried to sit up, but her hand went to my chest and the pushed me back on to the couch.

Her teeth raked the soft underside of my cock. My hands went to her head and it was all I could do not to grab her by the hair and ram all the way into her mouth.

"Oh, god," I breathed. "Sugar ... I'm about to ... I'm..."

With that, she squeezed my balls again and I exploded into her mouth. I tried to speak. I tried to moan. No sound came out.

Her lips sealed themselves around the flaring head of my cock. Even after the jets of cum subsided, she suckled on me.

The waves of pleasure went on for a few precious moments. She let me down gently. I gasped for breath.

When the room stopped spinning, I opened my eyes enough to look down at my lover. My cock was still in her mouth. Her tongue and lips moved just enough to keep me stimulated. She wanted me to stay hard for her.

There was a loving look in her eyes. She winked at me. I feebly smiled back at her.

"I love the way you taste, Daddy," she said, a touch of laughter in her voice.

"And I love the way you do that, Sugar," I replied once I found my voice.

"I have something else for you, Daddy." Still holding my cock in her hand, she snaked her way up my body. We kissed, hard and deep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.