Lisa's Tale
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lisa White is marketing director for an aggressive investment company. Kyle is director of technology for the same firm, and the two are always at each other's throats. When they must cooperate on a critical project, they realize that the same force drives repulsion and attraction. After working late one night they find themselves in each other's arms and end up spending one passionate night together. Then, a crisis threatens Lisa's job and she's forced to choose between Kyle and her career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Kyle drove toward Bauhaus Towers. Lisa sat in the passenger seat. He touched her hand and she held his. “Did you enjoy dinner?” he asked.

“Very much.”

“You’re so quiet tonight. Is something wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong.”

“You’re sure?”

“Nothing is wrong, Kyle. Something will be wrong if you keep asking me.”

“Okay...”

“Can’t I simply bask in us being together?”

“Bask away.” Kyle stopped at a red light and then made a turn onto the boulevard leading toward her part of town. “I brought my copy of House of Flying Daggers.”

She nodded. “Okay...”

“Are you interested in watching it?”

She shrugged. “I dunno...”

“Lisa -- what is bothering you?”

“Nothing. NOTHING!” She drew in a breath. “I’ve just been running through events in my mind.”

“What events?”

“Everything that’s happened since the last time you visited my apartment.”

“What’s your assessment?”

“I feel like someone tied a rope around me and dragged me through an emotional car wash.”

He chuckled. “That means you came out the other side, all clean.”

“And, beaten black and blue by the rotating brushes. Kyle -- your help and your support has been invaluable to me. I really appreciate it. I had another session with Ray MacNeil today.”

“How did that go?”

“It was a more difficult conversation.”

“Is that why you’re down this evening?” Kyle asked.

“I’m not down. I’m pensive ... He started peeling the onion that’s my psyche. He made me realize that some of this is left over from Tom leaving me.”

“Was he your ex-fiancé?”

“Yes. I submerged myself deeper and deeper into my work as a way of canceling the pain -- the rejection. I don’t even recognize the person I became. I’ve never cried over that event.”

“Do you want to carve out some time this weekend for a good cry?”

She shook her head. “No. Not this weekend.”

“Whenever you want I’ll offer my shoulder.”

“Maybe never. Maybe I’ll conclude that Tom leaving was the best thing that happened to me. Dr MacNeil said that going out with you tonight is a really good idea. He told me that an understanding partner can be a big help. Did you know he’s engaged to Rebecca?”

“I’ve seen them together at company events,” Kyle replied. “I didn’t know it went that far.”

“Kyle -- haven’t you seen the ring she wears?”

“I guess I never paid attention.”

“It’s huge. If it’s not Dr MacNeil’s ring she’s wearing, I don’t know whose it is -- or what she’d be doing with him.” Lisa lifted her glasses to rub her eyes; then she removed them and dropped them into her bag. “It was a good conversation, even if it was a difficult one. I’m still healing, Kyle. Bear that in mind.”

“Oh, I will. One thing I get is that you’re quite a bit more delicate than you want others to realize.”

“True,” she relied. “But I think everyone is like that. You’ve shown me tenderness I didn’t think was in you ... Kirk also.”

He pulled into the parking lot of Bauhaus Towers, found a stall and turned off his engine. “I took the precaution of packing an overnight bag,” he said. “Would it be overly presumptuous of me to bring it in?”

“Not overly presumptuous,” she replied.

“Just presumptuous enough.” He poked a button to release his trunk. Then he removed a soft-sided suitcase from it and slammed down the lid.

Kyle walked, holding hands with Lisa into the building. They rode the elevator to her floor. She opened her door and they stepped inside.

Before the door could latch, Lisa held Kyle in an embrace and kissed his lips. She loosened his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. “This is all I could think of all through dinner and the drive home,” she said. “I need to feel my skin against yours ... your warmth ... your hands on my body.”

Kyle slipped her jacket from her shoulders and began unbuttoning her blouse. He ran his hands along the back strap of her bra looking for the closure hooks. “This one hooks in front,” she said.

“Better yet.” He grasped the center clasp, turned it and the cups fell aside. “Those sensational breasts...” He kissed and tongued her nipples, alternating from left to right.

She held his hand and led him into her bedroom. Lisa pulled his shirt from his shoulders and began unfastening his belt. Kyle dropped her blouse and bra on the floor and unzipped her skirt.

He slid it down and she stepped from it. Then, he slid down her slip and saw her standing in her briefs and a pair of thigh-high stockings. “Stockings instead of pantyhose,” he remarked.

“Pantyhose is more practical,” she replied, “but I feel sexier in stockings. I wanted to feel sexy today.”

“You look sexy.” He grasped the top of her right stocking, slid it down and pulled it off her leg. “You have gorgeous legs, too. You are one beautiful woman, Lisa.” He slipped her remaining stocking from her left leg. Then, they embraced again, holding each other tightly and caressing each other’s backs.

“I want to touch all of you at once,” she said. “I want you to touch all of me at once. I wish we could crawl under each other’s skins -- I want to be that close to you.” She delivered an open-mouth kiss to him.

“What about our movie?” Kyle asked between kisses.

“We have plenty of weekend,” she replied. Then, she grasped the waistband of his briefs and slid them off his legs. Kyle removed her briefs and they again embraced, pressing their bodies against each other’s.

Lisa folded back her bedcovers. She slid in and Kyle joined her. She lay on her side, facing him and propped a pillow under his head. Then she held his face against her left breast. “Nurse,” she said.

Kyle drew her nipple and areola into his mouth, held her around her back and began sucking. He could feel her fleshy nipple become fully erect.

“Oh, I need this,” she said. He could feel her heart throbbing and her ribs heaving. “Suck harder ... I like how you’re holding me.” She released her grip and rolled onto her back. “Other side, now.”

Kyle tongued and nursed her right breast as she held his face against her chest. She released her grip on his head. He swung his leg over her and knelt straddling her ribcage. Grasping his shaft at its base he steered his glans to her nipples and stroked them with it.

Lisa giggled. “That’s different,” she said.

Kyle leaned so his organ was resting against her chest. With his hands he gathered her breasts and pressed them together, burying his shaft in her warm, soft flesh. Working her nipples with his thumbs he held her breasts and began rocking his hips.

“This feels kind of good,” she said.

“Touch me,” he replied.

Lisa pressed her fingertips against his nipples and massaged them. Kyle increased the vigor of his rocking. He closed his eyes as he felt his climax approach. “I’m gonna come,” he panted. Then, he grunted and ejaculated onto her upper chest.

“My goodness,” she exclaimed. “That was quite a squirt. I’ve never seen one close-up like that.”

“Never?”

“I haven’t had too many men in my life,” she replied. “The ones I had were pretty much meat-and-potatoes when it came to crawling into the sack. How many women have you had?”

“Only one that matters. Only one that has ever mattered...”

Lisa smiled. “You’re not going to be spent for the rest of the evening, are you?” she asked.

“There is a method in my madness,” he replied. With his fingertip he picked up a blob of his semen and rubbed it onto her left nipple.

“That feels good,” she said, “slippery.” He rubbed more onto her right breast and then pinched and rolled both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. “Oh, God that feels good.” Lisa lifted her arms, grasped her headboard and rocked her torso from side to side.

“Are you about ready to move down?” he asked.

“About...”

He kissed her abdomen and lingered on her navel before moving down. Kyle ran his fingers through her pubic hair and then eased her knees apart. He lay between her thighs and stroked her slit with the back of his finger. “Oh,” he said, “she’s sooo wet. It’s just oozing out of her.” He spread her with his thumbs. “And that little pleasure bud is so firm...”

Kyle kissed her clit. He tickled it with the tip of his tongue. Then he grasped her buttocks, held her pussy against his face and began sucking on her clit. “Oh, Kyle,” Lisa exclaimed. “That feels really good.”

He released her buttocks, slid his arms under her thighs and began stroking her nipples, working his tongue and fingers into a rhythm. He could feel tension draining from her body and she lay on her back, limp, with her arms to her side.

“Oh, Kyle -- it’s building,” she gasped. Gazing at her face through her pubic thicket he could see her belly heave as her breathing deepened. He could feel her heart begin to pound under her left breast.

“Kyle,” she panted, “Kyle -- I’m gonna come. It’s building too fast. I didn’t want to come so soon.” She clamped shut her eyes. Then, she arched her back, drew in a breath and groaned. Kyle continued sucking on her clit. He moved his hands to her belly and caressed her, his thumbs massaging her mons.

Lisa panted and moaned again. She grasped the sheets and flailed her arms and then let out a cry. “Oh God,” she gasped and panted more. She yelped and bit her finger to stifle herself, pounded the sheets and began making sobbing sounds. Then she panted more and moaned again. “Oh, stop,” she gasped.

Kyle came up from between her legs. Her face was red and tears streamed out of the corners of her eyes. He leaned to kiss her lips. She grabbed his face in her palms and peppered him with kisses. “I have never felt anything like that,” she panted.

“How many times did you come?” he asked.

“I don’t know ... I was swept away.”

He eased her onto her back and knelt by her hips, caressing her thigh. “You did come pretty fast,” he said. “Faster than I thought you would.”

“What you were doing was just right. I tried to hold it back. I tried not to come -- I wanted it to lasr.”

“That probably made your orgasm even stronger.” He ran his fingers down her slit, slipped two into her vagina and began stroking her inside. “How does this feel?”

“Different ... it all feels so different.”

Kyle rested his left hand on her mons and began stroking her clitoral shaft with his thumb. “Do you think you can come like this?”

“I think so -- it’s building.”

“Just relax and see where the sensations carry you. There’s no need to force it.”

“Mmm ... It’s feeling good.”

Kyle increased the pressure he was applying to the roof of her vagina. He watched her abdomen move with her breathing. Lisa placed her hand on her breast and began stroking her nipple with her thumb. Her eyelids drooped and her lips parted. “Feeling really good,” she said softly. “I’m getting close ... keep it just the way it is.”

He counted under his breath to keep the cadence. Lisa’s breathing turned to panting. “Oh, God -- I’m gonna come!” She clenched her jaw, squeezed shut her eyes, drew in a deep breath and let out a shriek. Lisa panted and bit her thumb and groaned. Her thighs quivered. “Stop,” she panted. “It felt so different...”

“You must’ve had a G-spot orgasm,” Kyle replied.

“I didn’t think I had a G-spot. I didn’t think they existed.”

“I think the prevailing opinion is that it’s part of the root of your clitoris lying between your pubic bone and your vagina. Some women are capable of strong orgasms when it’s stimulated properly.”

“You stimulated it properly, all right.”

Lisa coaxed Kyle onto hs back. She lay beside him and wrapped her fingers around his manhood. “It’s definitely showing signs of life,” she remarked.

“After the show you put on? That would bring King Tut’s to life.”

She kissed his shaft. “How do you want me?”

“How do you want me?” he replied.

“I’m not fussy.”

“How about astride? I’ll snag a condom.”

“We don’t need one,” she said. “I’m on the patch -- remember?”

“So, we’ve reached that phase?”

“We have left that phase in the dust.”

Kyle grasped the base of his shaft and held it upright. Lisa moved into position over him and then lowered herself onto his hips. “Oh, God this feels good,” she gasped.

“It feels really good to me, too. I can feel your pubic hair. I couldn’t with the condom on.” He put his hands on her thighs. “Lisa -- I love you.”

“Oh, I know you do, Kyle. I know, and I love you, too.” She rocked her hips and he rotated his to drive himself into her. “You’re in deeper this way. I like how that feels.”

“See if you can work up a rhythm,” Kyle suggested. “I’ll last longer the second time.”

“Ah -- the method in your madness.” Lisa began rocking her hips. “This feels good.” She swayed her body and then arched her back, supporting herself on her arms. “When I lean back like this it feels like you’re in the same spot as when you were stroking me inside.”

“Maybe you can go somewhere with it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.