Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

I didn't take her long to get to Marie's. All the way, she was giggling about the fact that she was naked beneath her coat. She knew that Marie would be pleased. She suspected that Fay would be also.

Marie greeted Allison at the door and called over her shoulder that it was Allison, the girl for the 'head room'. Marie laughed at that and Fay gave a kind of barking laugh in the other room also.

"Yes," Allison said, "The agency sent me telling me that you needed someone who was experienced in giving head for your 'head room' tonight.

"You are such a pill," Marie said grinning and hugging Allison to herself.

She then moved her face just a little and kissed Allison. Allison took this as the beginning of an exciting evening. She opened her mouth in invitation to Marie's tongue, as they kissed. When Marie slipped her tongue into Allison's mouth, to take possession of her, Allison began to suck on Marie's tongue.

"Practicing?" Marie asked with a smile, as they broke off the kiss.

"Always trying to keep my form," Allison said, smiling back.

"You two lovers finished with that stuff?" Fay asked grumpily from the doorway.

"No, not really," Marie said, calmly, "But we can wait until later or a different time to continue."

"Yes, we can," Allison said in agreement.

"Can I take your coat?" Marie asked then.

"Gladly," Allison said, and unbuttoning her coat, gave it to Marie.

Fay just whistled at Allison's suddenly exposed nakedness. Marie grinned and ran an appreciative hand down Allison's side and across her ass cheeks.

"I hope that you gave Tommie the benefit of seeing you this way," Marie said.

"I certainly did," Allison answered with a beaming smile. "He loved it; even gave me a few slaps on the ass."

"There's life in him yet," Marie said then. "But we know that from the other night, don't we?"

"We do," Allison said, "Now tell me about this 'head room."

"We have these parties every now and then," Fay began. "No one knows when they started but a small group of friends get together. It's a kind of mixed group but everyone is, you know, loose."

"Gradually," Marie took the story up, "The idea got around that it was the host's job to provide something different and exciting. At one of the parties, a couple told everyone that they had a 'head room.' They explained that they had rented a professional and that anyone could go into the 'head room' to get oral sex."

"Far out!" Allison said, "Do they do this at every party?"

"No," Fay said, "It's really rarely done to tell the truth but, as you can imagine, it's a really popular notion. But not everyone wants to go to the trouble to provide one."

"Not everyone has a friend like you!" Marie said, hugging Allison.

"Yes," Fay agreed, "It's hard to find someone who might actually enjoy spending some time in a room, where people come in only for the purpose of getting a blow job or getting their pussy licked."

Allison giggled then and, squeezing Marie, said: "Then it's a good idea that I'm around, isn't it."

"Well, you are going to make this the most popular party that we've had in a long time," Fay said grinning.

"I will certainly try!" Allison added. Then she said: "But are there rules? I mean how exactly is it done? What do I do?"

"Oh that's the interesting thing," Marie said. "Here, let's have a glass of wine, and we'll explain it to you."

They took their glasses of wine and sat at the kitchen table.

Fay looked around with a broad smile and commented:

"This is so cool; I can hardly contain my enthusiasm."

Both Marie and Allison looked at her for an explanation.

"Well, look," Fay went on. "Here we are, three friends, and you, Allison are so casual about being almost totally naked here. It blows my mind."

Marie laughed at that: "You should work with the bad girl!"

Allison giggled in compliance.

Fay said: "I just can't even imagine that."

Allison then said: "But the rules?"

Marie said back at her: "Yes, puss; don't get excited. We don't want to have to spank you before we start."

"We don't?" Allison said, grinning.

"Later!" Marie said pleasantly.

"Yes, ma'am," Allison answered, getting up to curtsey to Marie.

"That will cost you," Marie said also matter--of-factly.

"I hope so," Allison said, kissing Marie's hand.

"Okay," Fay broke in, "Are you to going to start fucking right here and now or shall we get on with the explanation of the 'head room'?"

"Let's get on with it," Marie said, shooting Allison an air lip kiss.

Allison returned it, and they paid attention to Fay.

"Well," Fay went on, "It's this way. We only allow one person at a time in the room to be serviced."

"Serviced," Allison said, "I love it."

"Thought you would, sexy," Fay said. "But it's only one person at a time, so that the person going in locks the door to the room."

"The person providing the service," she continued, "In the room will have her hands tied behind her back. She gets to use only her mouth."

"Ohhhhhh, kinky!" Allison proclaimed, "I like that."

"Thought you would, dear," Marie said with a grin.

Fay continued: "There's also one other thing to mention; the room is for oral sex. We don't want people to get all steamy and try to screw the girl in the 'head room'."

"Hmm," Allison said, "But if the door is locked, how to you manage that?"

"Well," Marie broke in then, "We fit the 'server' with a kind of chastity belt that has a lock. We have the key. It works."

"Oh, I love this more and more," Allison said.

"Well, I Know that you would," Marie replied, "That's why I thought of you for the 'head room.'"

"Well, ma'am," Allison said, "I'm grateful for the favor."

"You two are the end!" Fay said, shaking her head. "There's one more thing," she continued. "We want the person in the head room to remain anonymous. So we always have them wear a hood that has a lock on the back. Again we have a key. It has eye holes and a mouth hole. It works well for our purpose."

At that point Allison squealed and clapped! "Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it! This is so sexy that I can't even believe it's true. I'm afraid that you two are just putting me on!"

"Well to show you that it's not the case," Marie said, "I'll get you ready. I want you to know also that we have a key for the room, and one of us will check on you regularly to make sure you're okay."

Allison leaned over and kissed Marie; she followed this by saying: "I know you'll take good car of me, my love; that is something that I never ever doubt."

"Well," Fay said then, "Let's show you."

"Yes," Marie said, "The guests will be coming in about a half hour."

Marie went into the room designated as 'the head room.' She came back with a leather hood. Allison was positively excited at the sight of the hood.

"Come her, pussy," Marie said, "Let's get this straight."

Allison went to Marie, who then fitted the hood over Allison's head. She pulled it tight and fit a tiny lock through the zipper and a metal eyelet at the back of the hood. The zipper and the lock kept the hood snug and in place.

"Can you see okay?" Marie wanted to know.

"Yes, perfectly," Allison said to her. "I can see and the mouth opening is just fine."

Allison said to them, then: "Maybe someone should come into the room with me so that the whole thing can be tested before we start."

"Good idea," Marie said, "Fay, why don't you go with Allison and let her try it out? After all, I can always go home with her or have her stay here."

"How nice," Fay said, going into the room with Allison.

Marie accompanied them. She said to Allison:

"Hands behind your back, pussy."

Allison complied with what she was told, putting her hands behind her back. Marie then tied her hands together at the wrists. Then Marie continued:

"Okay, now stand up."

Allison stood and Marie got out a strange leather contraption that looked very much like a small girdle. It had straps that went around the waist, and thick straps that went from the front waist band to the back waist band. These straps were sufficiently broad that they completely covered Allison's ass crack and her pussy, leaving no possibility for vaginal sex, as long as she was wearing it.

"Snug?" Marie wanted to know.

"Snug, darn it," Allison said.

"Now, now, you just be a good girl," Marie chided Allison, "We're just trying to keep you safe."

"I know, love," Allison said, "I'll stop complaining."

"You probably won't," Marie said, "But I love you any way."

"You love me even when I little miss anonymous sex toy?" Allison wanted to know.

"Maybe even more!" Marie said, slapping Allison's ass for good measure.

"Now let's see what you can do with Fay," Marie said, "She looks absolutely anxious."

"Oh, I am," Fay said, "I am."

"Then come to me," Allison whispered.

Fay pulled her tight black slacks down her legs and, kicking off her shoes, took the pants off altogether. She also then pulled down her black, transparent panties and took them off. Then she came to where Allison was sitting on the couch. She grabbed Allison's leather covered head and pulled her face into her crotch.

Allison found that the hood didn't constrict her ability to lick Fay's pussy at all. She had free range with her tongue and lips. Fay ground her pussy into Allison's face, getting as much of Allison's tongue in and around her pussy as possible.

Allison reacted by seeking out Fay's clit in her pussy folds. When she found it, she began to suck on it and worry it with her teeth and tongue. Once this process was started, Fay came fairly quickly from Allison's expert ministrations.

Fay backed up, once she was finished and said: "It works okay."

"How was that?" Marie wanted to know of Allison.

"Oh wonderful!" Allison gushed. "Wonderful!"

We'll be in a bit later to introduce you to the crowd. Then both Marie and Fay went out, since they'd heard the door bell.

Allison waited in the darkened room. She had mixed emotions about her predicament. She was sorry that her hands were tied because she'd like to be able to play with her pussy. But she also realized that she'd probably have enough sex in a a very short time. Sh waited about a half hour, and realized that by then the people were there and the party was well on its way.

It was about that time that, when Marie came into the room. She knelt down in front of Allison and asked her:

"You ready, sweet one? Are you sure about this?"

"I love the idea of being tied up in your house and being about to be used by your friends! That's simply a turn on," was Allison's reply.

"I'll think of you in here all the time," Marie said, "And here down the end of the couch is a noise maker, if anyone gets rough with you."

"Thank you, love," Allison said, and leaned over to kiss Marie.

Then Marie led her to the other room, which was filled with people. It was a smallish room, and there were about 12 guests in addition to Fay and Marie.

When Marie got to the door, leading the hooded but naked Allison, there was, after a few seconds, a spontaneous 'whoop' that went up from the crowd.

Marie did a dramatic "Ta-Da" as soon as she and Allison were in the doorway.

"Yes, that's right, friends and compatriots," Marie said with another dramatic gesture, "We are bringing back the favorite institution of the 'head room' tonight. And we just happen to have a good candidate for it.

People applauded and cheered at that. Marie held up her hand for silence, and beneath the hood, Allison was smiling.

"This is Meg," Marie said simply. "No, you don't know her."

One of the men n the crowd said out loud, "But I'd like to."

"Well, if you wait a few minutes," Marie said with a wicked smile, "Part of you will know her."

Again, cheers from the crowd!

"Usual rules," Marie said, "We have her tricked out so that no one can 'mess' with her except for her totally available mouth and tits."

"Not fair," said another male voice from across the room.

"How in heaven's name is the prospect of free blow jobs at this party not fair?" Marie wanted to know then.

There were boos and some derision for the guy who'd spoken. It seemed to be good natured.

"And please don't let the women be shy!" Marie said gaily. "She is an equal opportunity oral sex partner." This got also a good laugh from the crowd, especially when Allison did a curtsey to them at that point.

"Okay," Marie finished, "The party goes on now, and Meg will be in the 'head room' but behave yourselves with her. She's a good girl."

"Who is she?" a voice asked from across the room.

Marie turned and grinned at them saying: "She's my boss from work!"

They greeted that information with jeers, and cat calls. Marie stuck her tongue out at them and led Allison into the room.

The party went on and apparently people weren't shy about the 'head room' issue.

Allison had a stream of people who came in and, though maybe embarrassed at first, were pleased to use her mouth for their pleasure. She discovered that there was little enough attempt on their part to do much more than stick a pussy or a cock in her mouth and push a little. But she was enjoying herself, Allison was honest about her love of oral sex.

A few of the people were more special. There was a particularly young man who was surprisingly gentle with her. He paid attention to playing with and sucking on her nipples. He stroked her sides and kissed her deeply despite the mask. She enjoyed being with him, and was that much pleased, when he finally undid his zipper and brought his cock out for her to suck. He didn't last overly long because he was so excited about being with Allison. He kissed her before he left.

She discovered that she loved having oral sex with someone while not being able to do any controlling with her hand. That was a turn on for her.

There was also one lovely woman. She was a little on the big side but her largeness gave her large tits, and spreading hips and Allison did love those in a woman. She came into the room and said her name was Judy.

At first, Judy sat with Allison on the couch and just talked to her.

"Maybe it's easier to talk to you," she said, "Because the hood makes you anonymous. But I have to say that I envy you."

"Envy?" Allison said with a bit of confusion.

"Oh, yes," Judy said, "I'd love to be in your position."

Allison giggled and said: "Oh it is fun; I love oral sex and being tied up this way is so much of a turn on."

"It certainly seems to be," Judy said. Then she continued: "I don't know where my manners are; I'm Judy Keltsy. I work with Marie."

"Oh," Allison said, "If I'm her boss, I guess that I should know you." She giggled as she said it.

Judy laughed also, "I thought that was so funny. No, the law firm where I work does the work for the company where Marie works. I've just started and only have known Marie for a short time."

"You know," Allison said, "Most of the others have simply treated me like an object. You're only the second person to actually treat me like a human. I appreciate that."

Judy smiled and said: "Why, thank you, Meg."

"I'm going to say thank you by doing whatever oral sexual act you would like," Allison continued.

Judy grinned then and said, "I'm trying to be not embarrassed. Could you maybe eat my pussy? I feel so strange even saying the words."

"Hmmm, lovely idea," Allison said, "Why don't you take your skirt off and show me."

"I'd love to take off all of my clothes," Judy said, but I realize that this isn't the time or place.

"But it's a nice idea," Allison continued.

Judy unbuttoned her skirt and took it off. She had a lovely large ass, and a hairy pussy with brown curly hair.

"Very pretty pussy," Allison cooed to her.

"Thank you," Judy said, as she pushed her light purple granny type panties down and off.

Then Judy snuggled up to Allison and, as Allison leaned back on the arm of the couch, Judy lowered her pussy to Allison's mouth.

Judy was excited enough that just a little sucking and licking on Allison's part was enough to get her off.

Judy leaned back, once she'd come. She looked fairly shyly at Allison and thanked her.

Allison leaned over to her for a kiss before she left; then Allison said: "Judy, would you do me the favor of autographing me?"

"What?" Judy wanted to know.

"Here," Allison said, "Take the felt tipped pen from the table and write your name and number here." She indicated the area just under her right tit.

Judy giggled and did as she was asked, giggling all the time. She wrote her name, number and address. Once she'd written them, she went to Allison, helped her to stand and put her arms around her for a huge hug. Allison leaned her head back just a bit to look at Judy's smiling face then she leaned back in a kissed her, leaving her mouth open just a little bit as she did.

Judy groaned as Allison started to kiss her. She reached around behind Allison and held the back of Allison's head in her hands. She let her tongue drift into the kiss, and met Allison's tongue coming toward hers. When the kiss broke, Judy laid her head on Allison's shoulder and sighed. Then she left the room.

The party soon wound down, and Allison waited for Marie to come for her. Marie greeted Allison brightly, when she finally came into the room:

"Hey, boss," she said brightly, "Did you survive?"

"Had a blast," Allison said.

"I thought so," Marie answered with a grin.

"Strange though," Allison said, "Most of the people really treated me like less than a person, except for two people, a young man and that Judy Keltsy."

"I'm not surprised," Marie said.

Then Allison said, wondering out loud, "Is it possible to plan just a little surprise for Judy?" She told Marie what she had in mind, and Marie liked the idea.

"Yeah," Marie said, "The night's young. Come and join us in the kitchen, when you're all dressed."

When Allison entered the kitchen, she found three persons there. It was Marie, Fay and the young, shy man, who she remembered from the 'head room'.

"Oh," the young guy said, as he noticed Allison enter the room, "There she is."

"Ah, yes, our own nymph emerges," Marie said. Then she inclined her head and said "Allison, this is Morgan, Fay's son."

"I thought her name was Meg," Morgan said.

"Well, that was just to hide her identity a bit," Marie said then.

"Why, who is she?" Morgan said, and the apologized for talking about Allison as though she were not there. Allison laughed and said 'not to worry about it.'

"Tell him, sweets," Marie said to Allison.

Allison smiled a huge smile and said to Morgan: "I'm Allison, I'm Marie's boss at work."

"Ohhhhh my goddddd!" Morgan said. Turning to Marie he sputtered: "You were telling the truth about it!"

"Yep!" Marie said.

Then Fay broke in: "Our Morgan here is in love, or at least in lust with you, Allison. He's here pouting at not being able to have more than oral sex with you."

An idea shot through Allison's mind quickly; she looked at Marie, when neither Fay nor Morgan were noticing. Marie smiled and shook her head 'yes.' Allison laughed a gay laugh then and said, with a twinkle in her eye:

"Well, Morgan, this is your lucky night, because I've been in the room, wearing a hood all evening and giving everyone a good time but not having anyone show me a good time."

She looked around and smiled: "Now don't get me wrong; Marie knows full well that I really enjoyed my work in the room but, Morgan, you look too good to pass up."

At that point she walked over to where Morgan was sitting and grabbed him by the hand. He looked like someone has just proven to him that Santa Claus was real.

"We'll be back a little later, folks," Allison said. Then she led him down the hall way to where she knew Marie's bedroom was.

Just as she was about to go through the doorway to Marie's bedroom, she looked back over her shoulder. She couldn't see Fay but Marie was grinning at her from ear to ear. Allison gave Marie a similar grin, as she disappeared into the bedroom with Morgan.

When they'd gotten into the room, Morgan looked at her a little anxiously, as though this were all a ruse of some kind. He said:

"Uh, Allison, ... uh, Ms. Allison, are you really serious?"

"It's Allison, Morgan, that will be fine," Allison began with him, then she continued:

"Let's just see if I'm serious or not here; would you like to undress me or would you like to sit back and watch me undress in front of you, pausing, when you tell me to, and giving you access to various naughty but nice parts as I do it?"

"Ohh shit!" Morgan said, then he apologized for his language.

"Morgan," Allison said, "You're pretty much right about that sentiment; you might be young but you're gorgeous. So, which is it to be? You strip me or you watch me strip for you?"

"This is like a wet dream come true," Morgan said right away, "Here I am with a truly gorgeous woman who wants me to tell her how I want her to take her clothes off."

"Makes it nice, doesn't it, Morgan," Allison asked.

"Makes it fantastic," Morgan said. Then he added, having made up his mind:

"If you don't mind, I'd like to watch you take your clothes off."

"Mind?!" Allison said, "It'll be a pleasure. Now you just sit here," she said then putting Morgan into a comfortable chair, "And watch; you tell me when to go slow and when to hurry up, when to bring parts closer for touching, and when to turn around so that the display is just right."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.