Harbingers - Cover

Harbingers

Copyright© 2009 by ObviousPseudonym

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Running away from the elder's order to marry, two youths come across a trail of devastation. The Black has come, and with it the fall of the Kingdom. That is, unless they can bring the survivors from the burnt and ruined village the Black has passed through to the town ahead so they can stop the invasion in it's tracks.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   First   Slow   Violence  

I lay there awake, body stiff, looking into the sky, imagining terrible things happening to Jessie. Janey was half lying on my side, finally fast asleep.

I kept thinking to myself 'She should be here by now'.

My thoughts were disturbed by rustling in the bushes and a humanoid figure moving slowly into the clearing. Looking round I saw that John had fallen asleep.

I got up silently, keeping close to the floor. Pulling my knife out I started crab-walking forwards.

The shape moved closer, until a beam of moonlight fell onto the face. It was Jessie, back again.

Dropping the knife I rushed forward and hugged her, kissing her hard. As she realised it was me she kissed back, pulling me close.

We fell sideways onto the floor, still kissing, and as we rolled I ended up lying on top of her. Releasing the kiss, I took her head in my hands, kissing all over her face as she smiled up at me.

'I want you. Right now.' she purred into my ear as my tears of gratitude dripped down onto her face.

'I wasn't sure I'd ever see you again.'

She kissed me then rolled us over so she was on top. Gently rocking back and forth, our pelvises pressed into each other, with my cock pressed against her pussy. Looking up at her, I wondered how I could ever have wanted anyone else. She leaned forward and licked my ear, making my hips thrust upwards. 'Wheres my bedding?'

'Um ... with mine and Janey's.'

'Well, that was stupid wasn't it?' She grinned evilly. 'That just means I'm on top this time. Come on.'

She rolled off and pulled me up. We walked out of the camp and onto a bare patch of soil in the moonlight. Letting go of my hand she walked ahead of me, pulling off her tunic before throwing it to the floor. Pulling away her support tunic and with her arm across her breasts to hide them she turned round to face me.

At that moment I'd have given anything to get her to drop her arm. And she could probably tell with my tongue hanging out and drooling.

As I walked up to her, she moved both arms to the bottom of my tunic. As I stared at her suddenly perfect breasts she started pulling my tunic off, rubbing her hands over my chest. With my hands over my head and my face covered she started licking slowly up my chest, and I froze, quivering slightly as her lips surrounded my nipple and she sucked gently.

Then bit.

Recoiling slightly I pulled off the top and looked at her cheeky smile. 'You're going to pay for that.'

Chucking my tunic to meet hers I grabbed her body and jumped down to lay her softly on the ground. I grabbed her hands before pulling them over her head as I straddled her body.

With her torso stretched out, I started kissing, sucking and nibbling at her neck, listening to her breath quicken and start to moan softly. I started kissing down her chest and started rubbing my face on her breasts, sniffing deeply at her smell and enjoying the sensation of them against my skin.

Letting go of her hands I started gently rubbing her breasts, suckling at her nipple. Her hands wrapped around my head, pulling my head to her as her hips started jerking and she started biting her lips to keep in the moans.

At last, wanting more, I moved downwards. I'd heard about this from the other boys but wasn't sure what I was doing. Tugging down her leggings, she pushed up her hips so I could remove them.

I moved back and let the moonlight light up her hips. In the faint white light and the gentle sweat she looked delicious. As I gripped her hips and moved forwards to kiss her mound she grabbed my chin and pulled me up.

'Some other time. Right now I want you in me. Right the fuck now.'

Since that was what I wanted too I pulled down my trousers and pushed myself at her clumsily. She put her hand on my gut and stopped me, before taking my cock in her hand and rubbing it over once. Guiding it to herself she stopped, and as I waited she spun us over and straddled me, still holding me.

'Didn't I say, I'm on top this time?'

She lowered herself and I felt a warm, wet tightness surround the head of my cock. We both hissed out in pleasure. She leant over and looked into my eyes. I saw eagerness, some slight fear and love staring back at me. Slowly, moving up and down, a bit at a time, grabbing my shoulders tightly, she slid down until I was fully within her.

She finally let out a breath, and relaxed forward onto me, kissing me.

I smiled. 'On top? That was before you bit me... ' Still inside her I rolled us over again before pulling out slightly. She keened into the night, grabbing at me and pulling me back in. To keep her and myself quiet I covered her mouth with mine as I started pushing in and out, pleasure making me cry out into her mouth every time.

Her orgasm hit at the same time as mine and as we stared into each other's eyes we came, lost in the pleasure.

Finally we relaxed, tired from worry, fear and all the exertion.

We slept, huddled up to one another.


I woke up at first light, with us still hugging as close as we could to each other. Kissing her gently, she slowly stirred, then beamed up at me as if she'd finally gotten everything she'd ever wanted.

'Hey there lover. Again?' she murmured as she rocked her hips against mine.

I smiled back at her, my body hard and wanting her. But, I knew we couldn't right then. I shook my head sadly. 'I need to check on Janey, and then we need to go.' I got up onto my knees, kissing her quickly then standing, looking down at her naked body.

'Humph. Will it be like this when we have kids? Always checking on them?'

I stopped, stunned, not breathing. I hadn't even thought of children. But at the thought of a girl like Janey I relaxed and smiled back at her. 'I hope so.'

She stretched languidly, and I thought about getting back down with her for another few days or so as I saw her muscles tighten and her flesh flex. 'You're going to be a great father.'

'Come on, we need to get going. Pass me my clothes, will you?'

She sat up slightly, and to my surprise quickly kissed the head of my cock making it rear up. 'If only we had more time.' Patting it gently she whispered to it. 'Thank you for an amazing night. But you have to sleep now.'

Still smiling, we started getting dressed, touching each other as much as possible...

'You know, I'm not looking forward to going back to the village. Everyone will be saying 'Told you so'.'

She chuckled beautifully. 'Maybe once, then they'll let it go. They know what you're like. Too damn stubborn for your own good. We could have been doing this for nearly a year, you know.'

'Fuck.'

'No, Mikhail. We most definitely did not. That's my problem.'

I chuckled, pulling on my trousers.

Clothed once more, we walked back into the camp. Janey was just waking up, rubbing her eyes and looking round for me. At the sight of Jessie and me walking in hand in hand she jumped up and ran over to us.

Hugging and lifting her up, Jessie spun her round. 'Hi there Janey. Were you good for Mikhail?'

She nodded happily and kissed Jessie's cheek as I hugged them both, glad to be alive.


Buoyed by the return of Jessie, the whole group left early that morning, moving quickly with no arguments. Since I didn't want to go through the worry again I avoided asking about how she slowed them down.

Pretty soon we could see the smoke from Wessend and seemingly all of a sudden we were at the outskirts. Wessend was a small walled castle surrounded by some sprawling buildings, with more people than I'd ever seen at once. Just the noise alone was deafening.

As we walked through the streets we saw the markets full of life and the blacksmiths with their constant fire. All these sights I'd never seen made my head spin and I gripped Jessie's hand tightly to give myself something firm to hold to.

Walter, Emily and John hadn't been here before either. With no obvious guards, we decided to just go straight to the castle and tell the Magister there.

We must have looked a sight; five people carrying a small child and dragging an almost human creature through the dust behind us.


We stood in the chamber, with guards around us and advisers at the edges. We had tried to explain what was happening over and over until we were finally brought to the Magister, dressed in fine robes and sitting on the large chair above us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.