Beth 1 - Cover

Beth 1

Copyright© 2009 by Svengali's Ghost

Chapter 12: Halloween

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Halloween - Can a high-school theater geek end up with the school's rich ice queen? Hey, it's fiction — you know the answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Slow  

"Hey, Tommy, can I ask you something?" I was standing at my locker one afternoon when Greg came up.

"As long as it's not for money, sure."

"Do you know if Cindy is going with anyone?"

"Cindy Kowalski? Beth's friend? I don't know. She was going with a senior from West High for a while but I think they broke up."

"Umm, could you ask Beth?" I'd never seen Greg so nervous.

"Sure. You want to tell me what's going on?"

Um, I was just thinking that, well, I mean..."

"You want to ask her out, don't you?"

"Well, yeah," Greg looked uncomfortable.

"I'll talk to Beth," I said just as the bell rang for our next class.


Beth and I were walking out to my car after school, "Do you know if Cindy is going with anyone?"

"Why, are you planning to replace me, or are you starting a harem?" Beth chuckled. I marveled at the change in my princess since the beginning of our relationship. No more shy girl worried about losing her guy.

"Not hardly," I told her about my conversation with Greg.

"So Greg wants to go out with Cindy, hmmm. You want to hear something funny? Cindy was just asking me about him! So what are we going to do?"

I thought about it for a second, "Why don't you invite Cindy to come with us for coffee Friday night. Greg will be there and we'll see what happens."

"Hmm, devious and sneaky. I like it!" I just realized Beth's chuckle could have a real edge when she wanted it to.


Friday night Beth, Cindy, and I walked into our hangout. "Hey, this is a great place! How come you've never brought me here before?" Cindy asked Beth.

While Beth was tap dancing around Cindy's question, I led the three of us to the back room. When Cindy saw Greg sitting there she spun on Beth, "You set me up, didn't you!"

Beth pasted an innocent "who, me?" look on her face and prodded Cindy into the room where Greg was accusing me of the same thing, "Why did you bring her here?" he hissed. "All I wanted was to know if she was available!"

I don't do innocent as well as my devious darling.

Since Greg was sitting at a booth, Beth and I grabbed the seats on the opposite side of the table which forced Cindy to sit next to him.

"Er, hi, Cindy," mumbled Greg, followed by, "Hi, Greg," from Cindy.

Beth and I resigned ourselves to carrying the conversation for the rest of the evening but were pleasantly surprised when, after a few minutes of hemming and hawing, the pair was chatting like old friends. Looks like our first attempt at matchmaking was working.

Two hours later, I was convinced. As we got ready to go Cindy turned to me, "Umm, Tommy, is it alright with you if Greg drives me home?"

I looked at her standing next to Greg—he's about six-one and she's maybe five-three—still, they looked like a cute couple.

"Sure, no problem!" I hoped they had the same luck Beth and I had with our first ride home!

Beth grinned, "Sounds okay with me, too. Hey! There's even a Sherlock Holmes movie on TV you can watch!" I saw Cindy turn the most curious shade of red. Obviously my princess had been spilling secrets.

We got back to Beth's just in time to catch the same movie. Oh, and we made sure we cleaned up the wet spots on the couch before I left.


As October came to an end, everyone's thoughts turned to Halloween, or more precisely, Halloween parties. Our little group of theater folks had gained a certain amount of status with the success of DOTM and our plans for the usual little party suddenly ballooned into a production with a life of its own. Beth spent at least a week dithering over her costume and then she wouldn't tell me what it was. Me? I didn't have the foggiest idea, except Beth mentioned it should be something that wasn't too difficult to remove. Hmmm...


The night of the party I pulled into Beth's driveway fully decked out in my Fred Flintstone-like caveman costume. She'd said "easy to remove" and what's quicker than something that's basically a poncho?

I rang the doorbell and Beth's mom answered the door—Nikon in hand. I should have known.

Beth came down the stairs looking like a cast member from Cats, fuzzy little ears and all. I swear she was slinking along just like a real cat. I was real glad my costume was nice and loose. She could give a corpse one last rock-hard erection. There's something about a beautiful girl made up as a cat that just does something to a guy.

She looked something like our neighbor's tabby—stripes in various shades of brown and gold covered her face, legs, arms, and the leotard she was wearing—and she looked sexy as hell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.