Beth 1 - Cover

Beth 1

Copyright© 2009 by Svengali's Ghost

Chapter 6: Tuesday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tuesday - Can a high-school theater geek end up with the school's rich ice queen? Hey, it's fiction — you know the answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Slow  

Beth was waiting outside as I pulled up Tuesday morning and she hopped in the car before I could get out to open her door. "Let's get out of here," were her first words to me.

"What's up?

"My mom knows."

"Your mom knows what?" was my less than intelligent comment.

"About us! She knows everything!"

"Everything?" Oh, shit! I'm gonna be dead before I graduate from high school, I just know I am. If Beth's dad doesn't shoot me, mine will.

"Umm, how'd she find out?"

"She said she could smell it when they got back Sunday night and then again when she got home from work last night."

"I'm surprised she let you even ride to school, with me."

"That's the funny thing, she seems okay with the idea."

"???"

"No, really, we talked about it last night while my dad was out at some meeting. She said she remembers what it was like and that she was sure I'd be careful and that you seemed like a nice guy."

"Wait a minute. She's OKAY with us having sex?"

"Well ... I wouldn't say she's thrilled by the idea, but she seems willing to accept the fact that it happened and we aren't going to stop."

"This is just too weird. I mean parents aren't supposed to react like that ... are they?" I was totally confused.

"I don't think so either. But if she's not going to pitch a fit, I guess we're okay."

It wasn't until later that I remembered her " ... we aren't going to stop" comment and found myself walking around all morning with a dumb grin stuck on my face.


By this time we were at school. So now to face another day in edu-hell. As we walked toward our lockers I heard, "Hey, Randahl, you tried getting any from the ice queen?" I turned and saw Jay Stevens walking toward me.

"Assuming I did, what business is it of yours?"

"Watch it, I don't have to take any shit from the likes of you."

"Hey, Jay, d'you try any autocopulation yet?" Let's see if he'd figured it out.

"What's with this shit about doin' it in a car, anyways?" Obviously not. "Just 'cause you're not gettin' any."

Just then I saw Mr. Adams, the vice-principal, come out of his office and saunter our direction. No doubt looking for someone to hassle ... so I thought I'd accommodate him.

"At least I've got the right equipment, short stuff." That would get him—I'd seen him in the shower after gym class and I knew my jibe was too close to the truth not to get a reaction.

The next thing I knew, my back was up against the lockers, my head was ringing, and my stomach seemed to be suffering some kind of repeated trauma.

"Okay, Stevens, that it! You're coming to the office with me!" Sounded like Mr. Adams, I think. "Are you okay, Mr. Randahl?"

"Um, I think so." I shook my head. Mistake. Big mistake. When the dizziness stopped, I found two of the bystanders from Randahl's Last Stand were helping me down to the nurse's office.


Beth was waiting for me when I came out. "What were you doing! Jay could have really hurt you! And who asked you to fight my battles, anyway! God, you could have been killed!" Beth wailed as she clutched me tight. Like I said, I'll never understand female logic.

"Beth, not so tight! I'm okay. The nurse checked me out and other than a bump on my head and a sore belly, I'm fine. I was expecting a reaction from Jay, just not quite that much."

"You mean you were BAITING him?"

"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I saw Adams coming toward us and I thought getting Jay into some hot water was worth a shot. I just didn't expect it to hurt so much." I groaned, holding my stomach—apparently Jay had some boxing experience, too.

"What am I going to do with you? I turned around for one second to talk to Cindy and the next thing I hear is you bouncing off the lockers. And here I had big plans for us after school!"

Big plans? I didn't know about any big plans. What was she up to?

"Uh, big plans?"

Beth blushed, "Yeah, I talked to a couple of the girls and got some ... um... ideas to try."

"You told some girls? So now everybody knows?"

"Oh, they all pretty much guessed yesterday."

"I guess expecting privacy in a school was pretty dumb," I sighed. "But this will give us a chance to talk about some things."

Beth got a panicked look on her face, then her expression fell, "I guess it was too good to last." She looked ready to cry.

"Beth, what are you talking about?"

"Well, when you said you wanted to talk about something, I just thought..."

"Did you think I meant I wanted to break up? Hey, that's Old Beth thinking. No way do I want to split us up. We're a team, right? Besides, you're my princess and commoners don't drop royalty. It's just not done."

That got me a relieved grin. "Guess I'm not as sure of myself as I thought."

"Hey, it takes time to re-make yourself, but trust me, you're doing fine."

That was when Cindy ran up, "Have you heard? Jay got suspended for two weeks and no football for him until he comes back. Coach Jenkins is pissed and I'd watch out for the rest of the team, they're even more pissed than the coach!"

"That's all I need—getting the whole football team on my ass. Guess I should have thought the whole 'baiting Jay' thing out more. But it seemed such a great idea this morning."

"You were just being my Hero, and Heroes have to expect a few bumps and bruises along the way." It was great for Beth to be philosophical about it—she wasn't the target!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.