Beth 1
Chapter 3: The Metamorphosis

Copyright© 2009 by Svengali's Ghost

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Metamorphosis - Can a high-school theater geek end up with the school's rich ice queen? Hey, it's fiction — you know the answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Slow  

After Beth got dressed, we headed for my house. Beth kept up a constant monologue comprised of equal part of "Here's what I want to do first," and, "Do you really think I can do this?"

And so we headed out on our Saturday afternoon safari. The quarry—clothes, of course—and a new hair style. Well-armed with a pair of platinum cards, one Amex, the other Visa.

When we got to the mall, Beth started hitting all the clothing stores, one after the other, until I called a time-out about three.

"Damn, girl, are we going to hit every store in the mall?"

"Nope, almost done. Just one more thing and then get my hair done. What's the matter? Can't keep up," she said with a grin.

"That's not the problem. The problem is having to stand around in a women's store all by my lonesome."

"Aww. Embarrassed?" I saw a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"Well, maybe a little bit and that grandmother really had me spooked."

"Grandmother?

"Yeah. While you were in the lingerie department in that last store, I was stuck all by myself when this little old lady walked by, and I could swear she muttered 'pervert' under her breath."

That put Beth into a fit of giggles, "Were you drooling, or fondling anything ... like yourself?"

"Grr. Wait 'til I get you home, young lady."

"Oh, I'm so afraid I'm trembling. Wanna feel how much?" She shook her body at me.

I knew I wasn't going to get any sympathy from her so I just growled something about finishing up. She hit the last store and then told me to get lost for an hour while she went to the salon for her haircut—'scuse me, styling—and then we were on our way back to her house.


"Now about the trembling problem you've got," I said after we got in the house. "Do you want me to see what I can do about it?"

"Oh, goody," she squealed. "Are we going to play 'doctor'?"

With a roar, I grabbed her and tossed her on the nearest couch and began to tickle.

"No-no! Don't tickle me! Tommy, I've got to go!"

I stopped and looked down at her, "Go where?" I said as innocently as I could.

Beth looked up, "You remember all that Coke we drank? Where do you think I have to go!"

I let her up and she dashed off to the little room. When she came back, her shy look was back, "Can you help me?"

"Sure"

"I want to show you what I bought and find out what you think."

"Oh, so it's going to be a fashion show, eh?"

"Well, yeah. I'm not used to stuff like this," she said as she collected the packages scattered all over the floor and headed to her bedroom.

When we got to her room, she left most of the shopping bags on the bed and just took a couple into her bathroom. She looked back at me just before she closed the door, "I hope you like this stuff."

It was only a couple of minutes before the door opened and a vision I almost didn't recognize walked out—a tight, cropped T-shirt and a pair of tight, low-rider jeans that left a good six inches of bare skin—and that sexy navel—between them had me almost drooling.

"Do you like it?" Beth asked with a bit of a nervous quaver in her voice. "Well? Say something."

I literally couldn't speak, my mouth moved, but nothing came out.

"Ohh, I knew this was a mistake. I'm just not supposed to wear stuff like this," she wailed, and turned to run back to the bathroom and her old self.

I got up and wrapped her in my arms and just held her until I figured out where my voice had gone.

"Beth, Beth, you look so great, you took my breath away."

"Do I really look good?"

"Let me grab the camera and I'll prove it!"

"Oh, no! You've taken enough pictures today!"

"Okay, then I'll just show you," I said as I steered her toward her closet and opened the door. She looked in the mirror. "Oh, shit! I can't believe it." Then she started shaking, as the tears started again. I stepped up behind her and put my arms around her and waited for the showers to stop.

"I told you, you shouldn't hide all that beauty under those bags you were wearing. Now, what else did you get?"

She had several more pairs of jeans and probably a dozen tops she pulled out of the bags on the bed. When all the bags were empty, Beth looked at me, "I've got one more outfit, but, um..." she bit her lip and looked almost ready to panic again, "I-I'm not sure I've got the guts to show you..."

"Beth, take your time. We've got all day and you don't have to show me anything that'd make you uncomfortable."

She gave me a quick look of gratitude, then straightened her shoulders and looked me in the eye, "No. I told myself I was going to change and, dammit, I'm going to!" Then a little grin, "So I'll go change now..."

When she came out of the bathroom I got an immediate erection—she was wearing a white blouse, unbuttoned and tied just under her breasts and a pair of tight white shorts that JUST covered her fanny—well, sorta covered it—and molded perfectly to her curves.

"Oh. My. God..." Was all I could get out.

Beth grinned, blushed, and pointed to the tent in my shorts, "Looks like you like it!"

"Oh, Beth, I knew you'd look great, but, damn."

"Do you think the shorts are TOO short," she asked as she turned around and bent over.

I didn't answer, just dropped to my knees, grabbed her hips and licked one of her partially-exposed cheeks.

"Eek! I guess that's a yes," she giggled.

"My God, I've created a monster. A hot, beautiful monster. Do you know what's going to happen on Monday when you walk into school? Half the guys won't be able to walk, and forget about any conscious thought with all the blood rushing to their little heads. And the girls? They'll be green with envy wondering who the new girl is that's got their boyfriends drooling."

Beth giggled again, pulled me to my feet and kissed me, "Oh, I love you so much! You're going to be with me Monday, right, Tommy? I don't think I can do this by myself."

"Oh, yeah, I'll be right there. No way I'm going to let you out unescorted. I'd lose you to the first ten guys who see you."

"God, I feel so sexy. And it's all thanks to you." Any chance of coherent thought went away as Beth wormed her tongue into my mouth.

Several eons later, I reached between us so I could cup her breasts.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned. I moved down to untie the knot in her shirt when Beth backed away, "Hold on, I've got one more outfit to show you. I hope this one will make up for all that waiting, especially when you were stuck in the lingerie department being eyed by the grandma police." She turned away with a grin, untied the knot in her shirt and let it drop, then unzipped her shorts and wiggled out of them and turned around to face me, "Do you think this outfit is okay? I snuck in a stop at Vickie's after I got my hair done."

She stood there in a white lace half-bra and panties, both almost transparent. I couldn't say a thing, but I couldn't leave her just standing there. I reached for her, picked her up, tossed her face-down in the middle of the bed and began to trace the path I took during last night's backrub—except this time with feathery little kisses. Across her shoulders, down her back—stopping to unfasten her bra—then continuing down to the top of those intriguing white panties. At this point Beth was starting to moan. I skipped over her butt and moved down to her left ankle and started back up.

When she realized what I was doing, she moaned, "Tommyyy, don't tease me, please." I just grinned and continued up her leg. When I got to the bottom of her panties ... I stopped. Beth was literally vibrating and just whined, "Ohhh, don't stop!" I slid my hand between her thighs and ran my fingers over her panty-covered mound. That was all it took—Beth screamed out as she had what seemed like a life-altering orgasm, her hips bouncing on the bed.

"Oh God, that felt wonderful," she panted once she came down. Beth pushed me down on the bed and rolled on top of me. "Nobody's ever done that before," she whispered, pulling my T-shirt off so she could rub her bare tits against me. "That's the first time anybody's made me come, I can see that getting real habit-forming."

I just pulled her into a cuddle, enjoying the feel of her body molded to mine. We lay there for a while before Beth looked down at the obvious tent in my shorts. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Well, it is a bit tight."

She looked at me with the twinkle in her eye that I was beginning to love, "Would you like a hand? I don't have any experience, but I'm a fast learner."

She unzipped my shorts and boxers, pulled them down and grasped my erection. "It's so hot, and hard and soft at the same time," she whispered as she moved her hand slowly up and down. "What do I do?"

"Just keep it up," I panted. After her fashion show I was on a hair trigger, "I-I'm almost there ... OH, GOD!" The circuit closed, the pumps came on and I exploded all over her hand ... and myself.

"Wow, talk about having a mess on my hands," she giggled as she licked her fingers. "Hmm, must be an acquired taste," she jumped up and headed to the bathroom, putting an extra wiggle in her step that had me twitching despite my er, depleted condition.

When she came back out of the bathroom, washcloth in hand, she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror. "Oh, God, I can't believe I look like that, or that I'm almost naked with you."

She came over to the bed and cleaned me off. When she finished she lay down next to me, "I can't believe what today's been like—the totally new look and, well, having you here with me."

I pulled her to my side, "And I'm so very glad I'm here with you ... Talk about a dream come true." I started licking one of her delicious little tits as I stroked her thigh.

"Ohh, do that some more."

I switched to the other side and licked her nipple, then started kissing my way down her body. I circled her navel with feather-light kisses, working closer with each circle until I stabbed her belly-button with my tongue, causing Beth to gasp and wind her fingers into my hair. "Oh God, that feels so good!"

I slid my fingers into the top of the lacy confection around her hips and slowly slid it down her legs and off.

I resumed my kisses until I got to the top of her bush—and stopped...

"Tommy, why did you stop? What are you doing?"

"Just admiring your haircut."

"I didn't get THAT hair cut, you goof!" Accompanied by a playful slap on the top of my head.

"Funny, it looks freshly-trimmed to me." I kissed down her leg, then started up the inside of her thigh.

"T-Tommy, what a-are you doing ... Oh God ... don't stop ... oohhh."

I had separated her lips and run my tongue from bottom to top, then concentrated on her clit and it drove her up the wall. She grabbed my hair and tried to shove my face further into her, all the while moaning and rocking back and forth.

I wormed my tongue as far into her as I could, reveling in her taste, like nothing I'd ever experienced before—almost sweet, with just a bit of a tang. All-in-all a most excellent vintage—and I knew I'd never tire of it. I moved up to wrap my tongue around her clit and Beth went nuts. Her hips came off the bed and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

She continued pulling on my hair and bouncing her hips on the bed as she had two more orgasms before pushing me away, "Oh, too much ... no more!"

I kissed my way back up her body and pulled her into an embrace until she quieted down.

"Ohmigod, Tommy, where'd did you learn to DO that? God, I'm so weak I don't think I could stand up right now."

I just smiled, "So I did it right?"

"Any better and you'd have to call the paramedics. I never knew anything could feel like that. I mean I've had orgasms before, but WOW!"

"And just how did you get those inferior orgasms?"

Beth turned bright red almost down to her navel, "That's none of your business! I just hope you remember how you did it!"

"You mean a repeat performance may be in order?" She just nodded, a contented smile playing across her lips.

I pulled her into a tight hug and my cock regained interest in the proceedings, poking her between her thighs. I felt Beth stiffen up, "Tommy, I don't think I'm ready to do that yet."

"Sorry," I apologized as I pulled my hips back. "Does that mean there may be a later?"

"We'll see," she looked at me appraisingly. Why did that look bring to mind a lion looking at a wildebeest?

We both drifted off for a while. Later as I was lying there I thought back to the last twenty-four hours and sighed.

"Anything wrong?" Beth asked me, propping herself up on one elbow to look down at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.