The Lotto
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

But the 'Karin' issue was not totally behind me.

It took a few weeks, but the subject of Karin came up again. And, again, during 'pillowtalk' with Sandi. I don't recall even how we got on the subject but I got focused when Sandi said something to the effect that I'd let Karin down. I initially thought she meant I'd let her off too easily but Sandi went on that so many women carry baggage from abusive parents or their childhood years, or both, that it isn't right to not let them work out of it when they have the chance to exorcise their personal demons.

"You helped me with mine, Jake ... and you've helped Lisa and Patty and Mary; if you love women so much as you claim, you wouldn't have left Karin hanging."

I told her again, that I wasn't attracted at all to Karin, and any intimate tenderness I showed her would be a lie.

"I'd have to do the whole thing with viagra," I protested; "And even then I might not have been able to perform."

"Besides, it's not exactly fair to criticize me ... or other men, for that matter, for not knowing what women really want or need when the women don't understand it themselves. And ... how do you know she ISNT working her way out of it?""

Sandi had no response, I thought because she realized that was true. But that wasn't the case.

"No, Jake ... what women want is to feel safe and protected and cherished."

Now it was my turn to be silent while I reorganized my thoughts. I was used to her, and I thought I understood the leap she'd just made. She was trying to tell me that Karin still had a long way to go in resolving her issues ... but why did she use those words, and in that way. Did she feel she was missing something, too?

"Honey ... I'm sure that my mother tried to make me understand that, but she also taught me to respect women in their own right, as equals. She didn't mean to, but that's what happened ... she turned me into a 'feminist'.

I had an idea ... maybe it would make my point.

"Sandi, what's the first thing a man does that attracts you ... I mean once you notice each other?"

"He treats me special."

"In what way?"

"Oh ... little things; like holding doors for me, flowers, cards, phone calls just to say he's thinking of me."

"Okay ... let's come back to that. But who would you say is the most romantic man you were ever involved with?"

"That's easy ... Charley Braithwaite."

I had never heard about this guy ... so I felt I might make my point. "Oh ... how did that turn out?"

"Ummm ... we dated for about six months soon after Mandy's dad was arrested."

I waited.

"It didn't work out, though. I thought it was the real deal until I moved in with him, I was living with another divorced woman in a cramped apartment ... didn't have a job and Mandy was living with her grandparents."

"Once I moved in, though, he seemed to change."

"In what way?"

"He still brought me flowers once in a while. But at home, everything had to be done his way ... and if I tried to suggest changing anything, he went ballistic."

"How did that make you feel?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.