The Lotto
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"So here's your chance, Karin, to make it up to Jake ... and to stop your granddaughter from screwing with another guy's head ... or, most likely, a lot of guys' heads."

Sandi spent 10 minutes then telling Karin what she had to do.

Karin protested, vigorously. Not about the second part, as she might have done, but about the first step.

But, in the end, she agreed. Karin called Jen into the house and sat her down. Mandy didn't come in, she wasn't integral to the plan ... which was painful enough for Jen without having a peer witness it.

Karin then told Jen the entire story. The girl's eyes widened in disbelief. Not so much at the facts, probably, those were age old, but most likely that she was hearing them from her Gran.

"But why are you telling me this ... and why here, in front of these people?"

Karin took a deep breath.

"Because Jen, the effects ripple out in broken trust and relationships. Sandi arranged this because what I did more than forty years ago is affecting her life, now."

The younger one shook her head.

"Think about it, Jen. This all started because your great Grand-mom couldn't trust men and couldn't trust her control over her own feelings. You only know she's a lesbian; but now you know why. Or, at least, why she couldn't trust anyone but a woman ... and the effect that it had on me. And because it had an effect on me, it affected Jake; because I couldn't trust MY feelings."

"This is something that you have to learn and have instilled in you, so that you don't have the problems that your neurotic old Gran has."

"But I still..."

"Jen, I'm only telling you this, because, now, I have to pay back the damage I've done ... and the only way I can show I'm sincere in my regret is to humiliate myself. Sooner or later, our sins come back to haunt us, and if we don't face them, we drive ourselves crazy with them. Mine have troubled me for over forty years, yours can be stopped right now.'

"Mandy is going to take you home, now, but I'm going to stay here. I'm going to go to Jake's bedroom, and I'm going to do some things that I've never enjoyed doing. I'm going to lick his anus, and ask him to do anal intercourse with me and then I am going to swallow his semen."

The last really caused pain to Karin and Jen was visibly shaken to hear it. Hell, so was I. It was awful, but Sandi had insisted.

"Gran! I forbid you. You're leaving this crazy house and these evil people right now!"

"No, honey ... I've made up my mind. I would have done the same things last week, voluntarily, if Jake had wanted; but he didn't want them."

She went over to Jen and hugged her. "It's Sandi that's right. If this is to be a true catharsis, I have to go through with it ... and you have to understand why it's necessary, and why you shouldn't make the same mistakes, even unintentionally"

Jen pushed her away. "You're CRAZY, Gran!" She spun around to face Sandi and me.

"And you are ALL evil, I hope you rot in hell!" With that she stomped out.

Karin looked at Sandi and me, helplessly. Sandi waved her on. "Go on, take her home and talk to her some more. That's more important than anything else."

Sandi and I sank back on the couch, we were both emotionally drained. And wondered if we had done the right thing, after all.

I didn't call Karin and we didn't hear from her for about ten days.

She called during the evening and left a voice mail. I called her right back; she sounded worried and asked if she could come over to talk to us the next afternoon.

Sandi and I were both there and Karin wasted no time in filling us in.

"Jen still wont speak to me. She stays in her room with the door shut, at least while I'm home. I don't know what to do."

"So she lives with you?"

"Yes, while her classes are in session. She lives with her mother, in Connecticut, during breaks"

I thought a while.

"She has her own computer?"

"No, well yes. She has a laptop but often uses mine, and when she uses the laptop my connection seems to slow down considerably, so she must be using my DSL connection ... why?"

I went to my office and loaded some files onto a diskette and handed the disk to Karin

"Put this in your PC and restart it. I warn you, I'll be able to see all your files once you do, so if that bothers you, we'll think of something else."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.