The Lotto - Cover

The Lotto

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Sandi, Lisa and I went out to eat. Lisa was animated.

"Gee, Jake. That was sure a surprise ... I had no idea you were ... umm ... so innovative. When Sandi told me you would know how to handle this, I wasn't sure."

I laughed. "I was under the impression you were running the show."

"Seriously Lisa, maybe Sandi recognized her problem ... but I wouldn't have gone past a mild suspicion. I certainly wouldn't have acted on it." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "I can only say I was lucky enough to pick the perfect woman for the job"

Lisa blushed a little. "To be honest ... and I hope you two don't repeat this ... I recognized the problem because I was her."

She looked down sheepishly. "That's how I got into that mess in the first place. Ron pushed my buttons and I liked it ... I would do anything he wanted when I was in the submissive mode..."

She looked at me. "I always thought I was strong and assertive, it surprised me ... before I knew it, I was hooked"

Sandi piped in. "Bet you've read up on that, since then ... right?"

"Yes, turns out that is something mom and dad don't warn you about ... there are always balancing forces and needs for them."

"Uh-oh!" I winked at her. "Sounds like we're getting philosophical here."

Lisa blushed, again. "Sorry, I don't mean to get all analytical."

"Don't worry ... I was kidding!" I reassured her.

"Yep, NOBODY analyses sex more than Jake ... pay no attention to him!" I bent to Sandi, kissed her on the cheek then pulled her earlobe till she squeaked.

We were finished with the meal, now and walking out of the restaurant. Sandi and Lisa were trailing me by a little bit and speaking low.

Sandi touched my shoulder. "Jake, if it's okay with you, can I take your car? I need to go to my place and check on the cats ... And I'm bone-tired anyway ... I'll just stay there tonight."

"Sure, why not." I said absently, after all I was a little beat, too ... and since Lisa was staying in my guest bedroom, I wouldn't miss the car.


I hadn't thought a whole lot about this arrangement. I'd been through a long day and Lisa and I chatted just a little about business as she drove home.

After my shower, I'd crawled in bed and turned on a late night movie and almost dozed off when I heard Lisa's phone ring, faintly. It was but a minute later when mine rang...

"Hullo?" I hadn't even bothered to look at the caller.

"Hi, Jake ... just wanted to tell you that was fun. And I want you and Lisa to have some more fun tonight."

"What..."

"And, Jake! You know she's a submissive, right ... I want you to satisfy her. Love ya', Nite!"

Before I could protest, Sandi had hung up. As I put the phone back on my nightstand I saw Lisa standing in the door, holding a bottle of wine and glasses.

There was little doubt now what the call was about ... Lisa had on a frilly 'denouement' nightie and the intent, if not the motive, was clear.

I slid over in the bed and flipped back the blanket. Lisa poured the glasses and slid in besides.

I smiled at her. "Never mind me Lisa, I don't need the wine"

"Well, maybe I need both of them." She smiled back...

When I was younger, I thought I never would tire of writing about having sex with pretty willing girls, but, you know there are only so many ways you can describe it before it seems boring to type the action.

That's how I am ... but I'll give you the synopsis, which is that I gave Lisa the discipline she craved, her butt cheeks were cherry red and I saved my energy during the three hours sex marathon by having her ride post. I lost count of her apparent orgasms after three.

I finished by coming in her ass as she bit on the pillowcase ... then had her remove the condom and lick me clean.

With that done, she carefully turned the condom and ate the semen in it.


"Jake?"

"Yeah, sweetie..." We were snuggling and I was about to doze off.

"Thanks ... I really needed that."

"My pleasure ... now get some sleep!"

"Jake?"

"Uh-huh..." I moaned, Women!

"What happened to Ron? I mean ... how did you 'make' him leave Columbus?"

"All due respect honey, I'm whipped ... cant this wait?"

"Please..."

I turned to look at her. She wasn't teasing, she had a concerned look on her face.

After all I had just done to her ... she was concerned about that bastard! I groaned and told her the story.


I had asked Bill if he knew any of the girls who worked at the tittie bars in town ... specifically a black girl.

He did and took me to Diamonds to meet Cinnamon Sugar ... no kidding, that was what she called herself on stage. I spent 200 bucks to get her attention and outlined Lisa's story; how Ron had taken advantage of her trust then posted her sex pictures on the 'net along with her name and phone numbers, and my plan to humiliate him as he had done to her.

She agreed and also thought the rat deserved everything I planned for him. She already knew him and didn't like him much. And sure enough, ol' Ron Willis, 'the player' showed up the next weekend and Cinnamon paid a lot of attention to him and listened to him brag about how she'd give him back his money after they screwed. That was the opening she waited for and she took him up on the bet.

She told Ron to rent a room at the Travelodge and pick her up after Diamonds closed and she'd just see about that ... Ron blinked a little but wasn't going to let his bluff be called.

He blinked again when she asked for $200 more before she'd get into his car.

"Whazzamata, Sugah?" She purred. "Afraid you cant make it?"

He hesitated but counted out a stack of twenties.

"Don' worry, baby ... if you're that good, if I cum twice, you'll get it back, fer sure" She smiled and got in.

She had him stop and get a bottle of Chardonnay on the way and when they got into the room she poured it ... and slipped a "roofie" into his drink then offered a toast as a challenge.

"Here's to proving you aren't just a bigmouf!" He took the bait and downed the spiked wine ... in 10 minutes of stalling foreplay he passed out.

Then she called in the 'brutha's' who'd been waiting outside in their car.

Two days later, when Ron stopped off at his favorite sports-bar after work, he thought he heard people whispering behind his back and sniggers behind him ... and some of the guys he used to talk to got up and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.