The Lotto
Chapter 4: A turning point for our little circle

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: A turning point for our little circle - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

A week passed before I heard from Patty again...

Meantime Sandi had spent the night twice and Mandy had joined us on one of those two nights. While Brad, who was still organizing some out of town shots for a catalog, while still going to school, told me he'd been with Sandi once and Mandy twice in the week.

"Jake, do you know anything about Mandy's friend, Patty?"

"I met her, yeah" Didn't want to volunteer more than I had to.

"Well, we went to lunch a couple weeks ago and Mandy brought her along ... then a couple nights ago, she called me."

"Really!"

"Yeah ... she wants to see me sometime"

"So... ?"

"Well, I got the feeling she's kind of the 'needy' type. I don't really want to get involved right now."

He looked as if he was affirming something to himself.

"I just want to keep it in the 'circle of friends' kind of thing."

"I know." Brad was still sort of hurting from a breakup from before I met him.

"It's up to you, Brad, she's a big girl, just make sure she doesn't expect too much"


The next day, Patty came over after school, bouncing in more bubbly and in a better mood than I'd ever seen her.

"I did it!" she exclaimed "I broke up with Ed."

I started to ask but she cut me off.

"He came over after I hadn't seen him or talked to him for three days and he wanted to have sex."

"I got mad and told him I wasn't some cum-bucket whore that he could use to masturbate in whenever the mood hit him and we got in a big argument"

Immediately on saying that, her mood reversed and she broke into tears.

"He didn't even say he loved me, then, just argued about how right we were for each other and why was I breaking up now after we'd been together so long" She sagged into my arms, weeping.

I just held her and let her cry it out.

We didn't fuck that evening, I just held her and listened to her talk it out. About all the wasted years she'd invested in the 'cold fish'.

Sandi and Mandy dropped by before we'd finished and Patty reprised it for them. More tears and more sympathy, hugs and encouragement that it was all for the best.

After everyone quit crying, Patty looked over and said:

"I don't know what I would have done without Jake. He taught me what it was to make love!"

She smiled at me as if I were a party favor.

"I know, sweetie" Sandi piped in. "Jake is a woman's real best friend!"

It didn't take long for this to sink in. Patty looked at her, then me, openmouthed.

"You mean..." then she began to laugh.

"This is really weird!" She shook her head. "Jake has more love for three women than that shithead had for just me."

I blushed and heaved a sigh of relief. I was fully aware I had been living a codger's dream and thought it would turn to crap any given time; but evidently not yet.

"Honey, it's not that he LOVES us, it's that he respects us." Sandi corrected.

"Well Ed never respected me."

Tthe lovefest broke up at about ten and I went to bed exhausted. Fighting the tides of emotion that had run through the house in the 5 hours or so Patty was there was rougher than sex.

But at the back of my mind was the unescapable knowledge that I could not continue to deal with the harem I had accumulated.

Patty called again the next afternoon and asked to come over ... I told her to show up at 8.

When she got there, Brad was already there.

"I'm sorry ... I didn't know you'd have company."

"Sit down, Patty."

She did but was puzzled.

'You've met Brad. Why don't you tell him what our relationship is."

This really threw her. But she thought it through quickly.

"umm ... Jake and I are lovers"

I'd filled Brad in so he stayed composed.

"No, Patty, what is our true relationship?"

"Well, I mean he is teaching me about making love" I nodded to her and she relaxed a little.

"Patty, Brad likes you." Brad's head snapped around, I HADNT told him I was going to do that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.