Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 11: Katie the pimp

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Katie the pimp - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

And indeed it was.

We cleaned up the towels, clothes, put away the film and went to Katie's room. That is, after I went to relieve myself and scrubbed off that ridiculous eye-liner mustache. As I got back to her room, Katie and Andy left for the bathroom. I discarded the rest of my costume ... that is, the stockings and garters, but left the boxers on. I sort of understood why Katie liked them, now.

When the girls came back into the room, Katie winked at me.

"Pete, Andy wants you to make love to her."

"I thought she wanted to stay a virgin..."

Katie sighed, theatrically, "She does, at least for now. Don't you pay attention? She wants you to use the 'back door'."

I guessed I hadn't paid attention. And I explained why I hadnt thought about that...

"Look, just because she shoves things up her butt doesn't mean she wants to be fucked that way. I shoved things up my butt and I don't want a peter in there..."

"You do ... you don't?"

I laughed... "NOW who 'doesn't pay attention!'"

We'd been totally ignoring Andy ... and for some reason we both looked over at her at that moment ... her face was crimson red.

"You guys ... you're making me sound like a pervert!"

Katie and I made eye contact. We both knew what was unspoken between us. Sooner or later, we'd have full anal sex, rather than just playing around with it, as we'd been doing.

I waited for Katie to respond. "Don't worry, Andy. Pete and I finger each other's bum-holes all the time, it's just a matter of time before he puts his cock in me, there."

She smiled and winked at me. "Besides, I read in one of my dad's dirty magazines that's how cousins in Spain and South America do it, before they get married. They aren't allowed to lose their cherries so they do it in the poop-chute."

That was news to me ... I'd have to have Katie show me that.

"Cousins?" Andy sounded a little doubtful.

Katie jumped up and left the room. As she opened the door to the garage, she yelled... "I'll show you."

In a couple of minutes she was back carrying a small stack of a pulp magazines, labeled "Gent"

"Look through these ... it's in an article about 'Horny Spanish Girls' or something like that."

I found it about five minutes later. It was headed: 'Horny Latin Ladies, How to Score South of the Border.' The article claimed that there were plenty of 'nice girls' ready for hot sex if you didn't mind being a 'Back Door Man'. The tone of the article was as if it was slightly scandalous, but explained why kids in the latin culture 'kept it in the family', so to speak. The idea was that it 'wasn't really sex' and 'not really incest' because you couldn't get pregnant that way. And, since the kids being found out would result in a family uproar and both culprits scandalized, cousins playing around with each other ensured silence of both.

I read part of it, then handed the magazine to Andy.

"Hmmm ... that means even if my parents found out, they couldn't be too mad at me. I'd just point out I cant be be 'queer' because I did it with a boy, and I cant get pregnant, either."

Katie and I just looked at her. That was so far out, it was ridiculous.

"Gotcha!" Heh ... Andy HAD been putting us on. Still, she did have an arguing point, however weak. On further thinking, some parents would probably go for that, rationalizing it as 'stupid kid logic'.

Katie embroidered it a bit more.

"Heck, you could tell them you'd been bothered by the urge so much you even thought about doing it with a girl! You wouldn't be lying ... you don't have to tell them you actually DID."

Hmmm ... THAT was interesting. I must have been grinning.

"No, Pete, we did not eat each other. We just used bananas."

"Not on Andy..."

"Yeah ... on Andy, and me too."

"In your butts? Didnt it hurt?"

"It did a little, at first anyway. Then it felt good. Different, but good."

"Boy, I wish I could have seen that."

Andy hadnt been saying much but she piped in here.

"You're going to see it, I hope."

I chuckled at her frankness. Girls were so much more than most guys thought.

"I'm a guy. I DEFINITELY want to see your good stuff."

Andrea colored a little.

"I get sexy feelings when I think about a guy looking at my pussy."

I looked at Katie, she winked at me. Funny, we'd gone over our relationship and how it ruled out 'jealousy' but I still didnt want to make any move without asking her.

"Then how about bending over and taking your panties down and pulling your ass-cheeks apart ... that would be really sexy."

Andy didnt so much as glance at Katie, she just did it. Then showed me the inside of her glistening pussy. Wow, this was a teen boy's wet dream, and I said as much.

Both girls laughed. Katie poked me in the ribs, and quipped, "ANOTHER sign boys think girls are totally different and 'pure'".

"I could cut a fart ... if that helps," Andy chimed in. Now the conversation was going downhill fast, and I said so.

"Okay ... Pete's right. We shouldn't be talking like boys talk. We should be helping him understand what girls mean when they give hints."

I didn't think that would work, either ... unless they explained it to me ... but, hey, I wasn't going to complain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.