Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 9: Katie's Dangerous Mind

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Katie's Dangerous Mind - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

School-free meant we had a lot of time on our hands, too. Weeknights often allowed partying till about midnight or 1 AM in our burg, and we thought nothing of it but I found out later that was unusual ... put it down to our 'cosmopolitan' makeup.

Katie usually went out with 'the girls' and I with the guys, of course. When we could get some money together, we sometimes had outside parties during the warm nights, usually at one of the remote barns on my dad's farm. One in particular was good for that as it had a long lane and a lot of grass surrounding it. We'd have some beer, of course, and once the girls found out a lot of us guys were there, they showed up too.

Another development was that Katie hung out with Cyndy and Andrea almost as much as with her senior cheer squad. Andrea especially. Evidently her parents trusted her with Katie, though Andrea still had to be home earlier than the rest of the senior girls. When she was with Katie, Andrea was always very friendly with me. When I saw her otherwise, she seemed a little more standoffish. I just put that down to her possibly not wanting to seem as though she was trying to horn in.

One Saturday, Katie called me just after Noon and asked if it was okay if Andrea went along on our movie date.

"She'll pay her own way."

"Want me to line up a date for her? I don't mind doubling ... as long as it's not for the whole evening."

"I asked her already ... hope you don't mind ... but she doesn't want anyone to tell her parents she was on a date."

I mentally 'tsk'd'. If Andrea wanted to get some she would have anyway. You'd think her parents would figure that out.

When I picked Katie up, Andrea was already there. But the real surprise was yet to come. We went to the indoor movie and Katie picked the flick, some romantic comedy which I cant recall. I do remember I thought it wasn't too bad, but Katie seemed antsy and, while she snuggled up nicely under my arm and occasionally grabbed my crotch while I was squeezing her boob from the side, she couldn't seem to relax.

She whispered to Andrea, then turned to me.

"I don't care for this movie. Let's go ... unless you want to watch it."

"Where to?" I asked her as we hit the sidewalk.

"Let's go to my house, pop some corn, and watch TV."

That was okay with me, though I obviously wasn't going to have much fun doing that. Unless Katie's parents weren't home. As I started toward Andrea's house, to drop her off, though... "Where are you going? Andrea's staying overnight with me."

"Well, I didn't know."

"Well I didn't tell you!" she punched my arm and laughed. "That's not all I didn't tell you."

"What's that?"

"You'll see soon enough".

And I did. When we got to Katie's house there was no one there. I looked at her, she smiled and winked.

"I'll get some cokes, Pete, you can find something to watch." I turned on the TV, the only thing on other than some variety show was an old western with Ronald Reagan in it.

But I figured the western might have some good parts. I sat in the armchair, Andy sat on the sofa. I noticed she was even more quiet than usual, and just a little pink in the face, as if blushing. Katie entered the room with cokes, glasses and ice on a tray. It was pretty warm in the room and I took plenty of ice.

Andy got up immediately and excused herself to the bathroom. And I noticed something different about Katie ... she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were flatter, more spread out, and I saw a hint of nipple bump.

"Is that all that's on?"

"Yeah ... seems so. It's not a bad one, though."

"I'd rather watch something more exciting."

"Well ... there's nothing else on but variety shows."

"Let's watch a movie, then."

I had no idea what she was talking about, I'd just SAID...

She got up and opened the cupboard behind the couch. There was a projector, there ... cued up with a huge reel of 8mm film.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.