Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At the Officers Club we circulated separately a little but I was gratified she was never out of my sight, nor did she seem to want me out of hers.

And we did it again, a quicky, in one of the out of the way cloak rooms. She just bent over and flipped her dress up. I had wondered why she wore a dress, most of the girls wore slacks to the after Prom. The thing was, that we disappeared casually and no one seemed to remark on it. I didn't come, though ... I was nervous about it. She said she did ... she wasn't nervous.

I guessed she had told Cyndy what went on, though, as she gave me a sort of funny look, then a wink.

I asked Katie about that ... she laughed. "Cyndy is living vicariously through me. She's a virgin ... reluctantly."

One of the guys needled me about being with Katie...

"Hey Pete, how's Katie's cookies?" I probably turned red...

He laughed and said. 'Well, don't worry about it ... at least she's really good looking. Lot of these guys are gonna strike out and they're with dogs"

Heh!

I had thought the plan was that we were going to stay an hour or two ... but after 50 minutes or so, she grabbed my hand and squeezed ... and whispered, "I think it's time to leave, I'm sorta tired."

"Wont people talk?"

"About what? They know how strict my parents are."

We no sooner got in the car and shut the doors when she reached over and unzipped my fly.

"Hey! Havent you seen those driver's ed movies?" Referring to the graphic images of girls killed in car accident with their bra's hanging open ... meaning don't fool around while driving.

She laughed. "You drive and be careful. I'll play."

And for the first time, I got my cock kissed. And sucked. Looking back on it she wasn't very good at it, right then anyway. Later in the night she got a lot better.

"What are you thinking?" Katie asked as we were recovering from our first marathon fuck after getting back to our room. I was lying on my back, trying to regain my breath and heart rate and she was snuggled up to me, on her side with her leg thrown over me Her fingers toying with my sparse chest hair and pinching my nipples, now and then.

"I'm thinking what a lucky guy I am." The truth, for sure, and easy to say.

"So am I!"

"Huh?"

"I also think you're a lucky guy ... for being with a cute girl who knows what her pussy is for. And what your cock is for"

"Cheerleader!" I snorted. She laughed.

"No ... really, Pete, I'm a lucky girl too. You know you always sort of attracted me but I never got a buzz when I saw or talked to you. Not a horny buzz, anyway."

"Oh? And some guys give you a horny buzz?"

"Sure. Arent there any girls in school that made you think sexy thoughts, more than me, I mean?"

There were, actually but I didn't think it was a good idea if I just blurted out who it was.

"You really want me to answer that? Sounds like a trap to me."

"Sure. Like I said ... we don't just have a normal girlfriend/boyfriend thing, We're FRIENDS, right?"

She propped herself up on her elbow.

"So, let's just say ... BESIDES ME, who makes you horny?"

Now there was no way out. Might as well tell the truth, easiest to explain anyway.

"Okay ... Andrea Greene"

"Really! Why?"

I got her obvious point. Andrea was not one of the in-crowd and wasn't pretty. She was sort of cute and had a good figure, if a little thick in the waist, but nothing exceptional. And while she was friendly, she was quiet. Never one of the pack leaders, so to speak. Even I was more outspoken than she was.

"I think it goes back to third grade. She's the first girl I ever had a crush on. She was really cute in her pigtails. I'm probably not the only one who thought so, she used to get them pulled all the time until she quit wearing them."

"Wow ... I never thought of you liking Andrea. I never see you with her."

"I don't think she likes me much. I asked her out a couple times over the last year but she always turned me down. Nicely, of course."

"I heard,"

"Oh ... then why did you ask? And how do you know I asked her?"

"Pete, you've asked out half the girls at school at one time or another." She bent down and gave me a nice chaste kiss on the lips.

"And I know because she told me. I have two classes with her and she and I are friends, we sit together."

"I didn't know that."

"She's even stayed over a couple of nights when her parents had to go visit her sick grandmother."

"Well, then ... I guess you scared her off from me, then."

Katie chuckled and slapped my belly, playfully.

"Don't get the big head, fella ... I told her to go out if she wanted to. Besides, this is before our little plot."

"So... ?"

"So, she isn't allowed to date, if you haven't noticed. Besides, she knows your rep and thought you'd be expecting to at least cop a feel."

"I thought so ... you cliquey girls have given me a label as a tramp! You use me as a toy and now nice girls wont have anything to do with me."

Katie fell back on her pillow and laughed.

"No ... silly ass. She was worried because she WANTED you to 'cop a feel'. She's afraid she wouldn't be able to stop. That goes to show how much you know about girls. Andy told me that some guy trapped her in an empty hallway once, she let him kiss her and when he grabbed her boob, she flooded her panties. She's afraid she'll turn into a nympho."

"Heh ... go figure! I was sure she didn't like me."

"Phffft, and you call ME egotistical, farmboy. It's not that she likes you, though she does, it's that she's as horny as I am."

"Then she's already a nympho!" I teased. To which Katie grabbed my cock and gave it a yank and a quarter twist.

"OW!"

"Oh ... I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin my favorite toy."

She leaned over and kissed the head. "Mmmmm. Tastes good!"

"Really? Then if it tastes that good, maybe I'll come when you suck me."

"Would you? I mean come in my mouth?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Would you think I was a nasty whore?"

"You are the cutest nicest nasty whore in the whole town!"

She jabbed me in the ribs. "I mean it ... if I asked you to come in my mouth, would you be upset?"

{Remember dear reader this was the early sixties!}

"I'll do almost anything you want me to."

"Then I want you to."

"Why?"

"Because when I fantasize about sucking a guy, I always get really hot when I think about him coming in my mouth. And I want to be come in. Or is it comed in?"

I laughed. She did too. "Oh, you know what I mean. It just doesn't seem to be complete to have sex, a penis in me and spurting and not have the semen in me to show for it..."

"Really, Pete ... Please come in my mouth."

"Okay. But don't blame me if you puke or choke."

"That's okay ... I know." She leant down to kiss my prick again. Then laid back and hugged me tight.

"Really, Pete ... you don't know how much it means to me to be able to talk to a boy like I can talk to you."

"You had Ron..."

"Hah ... Ron's a prude. He wouldn't eat me, and after I sucked him a little he made me stop. He said he didn't want to kiss me if I had his pre-come in my mouth."

"Hey, you said 'he wouldn't eat me'. Do girls call it that?"

"What do you think we call it, silly ... cunnilingus?"

"I dont know ... I guess I never thought about that."

"I thought all boys ever thought of was girls and sex."

"I thought girls never thought about sex."

"Phhfff. You know I do ... and I know most of the girls I know think about it all the time."

She reached down and started caressing my cock. It started to respond immediately and she slowly jacked the foreskin back and forth.

"Even the ones saving themselves for their husbands?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.