Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was intermission and we mingled with the other kids for a while but I noticed Katie seemed to be working us toward the hall under the gym stands. She suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

She looked around and saw noone in the hall at the moment, drew me down and kissed me hard, snaking her tongue into my mouth.

"Ummm ... we are going to have such a good time!"

We had to break that up because we heard voices and the last thing we needed was for a teacher/chaperone reporting her to her parents.

As required, I danced with Cyndy while Katie danced with Ron.

We exchanged the usual small talk, then...

"I wish I was going to have as much fun as Katie is tonight!"

I didn't say anything at first, I had no idea what Katie had told her.

"Well ... you're with Ron..." An open implication but non-specific.

"But he's only with me to make Katie jealous."

"He's still got a thing for her?"

I hadn't talked to Ron about it but I had noticed he'd been a little pissy around me lately.

"Yeah, that's why Katie wanted to dance with him ... to tell him it was over, for good."

"Oh..."

"That's going to screw up the rest of my night, probably." Cyndy's expression said she expected that. "But, hey ... you never know, right?"

I agreed with her without being specific.

"Besides, Katie says she'll make it up to me somehow, if it gets really rotten."

"I'm sure it wont ... Ron's a pretty good guy."

. The song ended then, and I thanked her and gave her a little hug.

Cyndy just winked at me, and hunched into my thigh. It took me a second but I got the message, though I wasn't really sure which one she meant.

As I turned ... I saw Katie walking toward me, Ron looking at her with a sour look.

Katie took my hand and squeezed it, "Well, that's over." She smiled and winked.

We stayed until after the last dance, then after a little chit-chat with some of the other guys about where we were all going, we signed out and left.

When we got in the car, Katie sighed.

"I cant wait to get out of this dress!"

"Oh ... is it uncomfortable?"

She grabbed my upper arm and hugged me.

"No, silly. I want to be naked and on my back."

She dug in her purse and pulled out a key with a plastic tag attached.

"Drive to the Manchester Inn."

"Why?"

"Because we need to change for the party and I have a room there."

That was news to me. Katie explained that her mom had booked the room early that afternoon, paying with cash. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm sure he knows. It may even be his idea, not wanting his daughter to be talked about." She giggled.

Katie directed me around the back of the motel and we parked in front of the room. It was pretty dark there, only a few lights. Remember this was in the sixties and lot security lighting wasn't as necessary or prevalent as it is now. There were several more cars in the back than there had been in front, though.

We no sooner got in the room, than Katie started getting out of the prom dress. I just watched ... damn she was beautiful.

"What are you waiting for, Pete ... get naked. We only have an hour before we have to sign in at the party."

I spent about 15 seconds shucking my tux. Of course the cummerbund took the most time, though it was the simplest ... like a bra.

Now her in just her panties and me in my tighty-whities (I wished now I'd picked boxers), I climbed onto the bed with her. Some kissing, nuzzling, me feeling her up ... and I mean ALL OVEr, not just the private parts, she had begun to breathe hard, already.

"Take my panties off, Pete ... do it slow and look at me while you do it."

Somehow I got the idea just how she wanted it done, I climbed downward on the bed and knelt at her feet, reached out and pulled on the waistband of her panties ... I looked at her watching my eyes and looked down to see her lower belly being uncovered, But she soon gestured she wanted me to only look at her crotch.

As I got the panties below her hips I could see her light brown pubic hair was wet and glistening. But it was beautiful, I'd seen a few pussies before and hers was really breathtaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.