Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Prom Night

I wont go into the days preceding the magic night, they were pretty normal and uneventful. Except that I wanted to do everything first class for Katie, meaning that I rented a better tux than was available at the school selected outfitter, I also spent double the usual for an upscale corsage and asked my uncle to borrow his new Cadillac for the night.

"She must be a pretty special girl, Pete."

"You have no idea how special, Uncle Joe!" I pulled out her class picture and showed him.

"Hmmm. Yes, I'd say she deserves to go to the prom in a Caddy." He went to the sideboard and tossed me a spare set of keys.

"Just have your dad or mom bring you to pick it up, I don't want that wreck of yours in my driveway." I laughed. Far from being insulted, I was used to getting barbs about my car. I went for performance and horsepower over looks, he knew as well as I did that my ugly old Ford was a sleeper and would easily beat his Cad in a road race, if not the quarter mile.

When I picked up Katie, her dad looked past me at the door to see what I was driving, and immediately smiled. I guess I passed the first test.

After posing for the obligatory snapshots we were off to my house so my mom could oooh and ahhhh over her son's lucky date, and more pictures. She had met Katie once before and was satisfied I wasn't dating just to get in a girls pants ... though she gave me the usual warnings anyway ... you know, 'never date anyone you wouldn't marry.' I don't know anything about dresses or gowns, but evidently Katie's impressed her. All I knew was that she looked fantastic.

"Be careful, kids!" My mom piped up as we were leaving.

"I'll take good care of him, Mrs A." Katie smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"She has no idea how good!" Katie giggled as the door closed behind us. I didn't reply ... I didn't think Katie needed to hear that maybe my mom had no delusions about what went on at Prom Night. Especially since I had 'stumbled across a pack of three condoms carelessly left' out in the bathroom the day before.

I opened the door for her, of course. She didn't usually like that, but this was a special night, I thought. And she smiled that I had guessed correctly. By the time I got around to my side of the car, she was sitting right in the middle.

"This is going to be the greatest night of our lives, Pete." She squeezed my thigh. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, I didn't usually do that, either, but it just seemed natural.

"I hope so. I cant wait till midnight." Meaning the after prom parties which were where all the action really happened.

She giggled and quickly flipped down the top of her gown, her breasts bounced spectacularly into the freedom of the open air. Her nipples were already hard.

"No, Pete ... the fun starts now."

I just gawked and she giggled again and covered them up just as quickly.

"Wow, Katie ... but maybe you'd better not do that while we're driving. I'd hate to wreck my uncle's car." We'd all seen the driver's education warning film that showed a dead girl with her bra around her neck and boobs exposed. Yes. They did that in the early sixties!

"You're right ... guess I have to wait till we're there before I start torturing you." She opened her clutch and pulled out a box of rubbers. I laughed.

I dropped her off at the auditorium entrance and parked the car while forcing myself not to run back.

Sure enough she was surrounded by 'the girls', as well as a couple of guys, who just happened to be on the football team, of course.

But I needn't have worried, as soon as she saw me, she turned all her attention to me. I offered my arm and we went into the gymnasium.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.