Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Friends of a Certain Kind

Fantasy Sex Story: Friends of a Certain Kind - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

A demon doesn't sleep the way a human does.

We share similar qualities ... for example we both have no awareness of our surroundings while we slumber ... which is why both humans and demons choose a place they feel secure before laying down to rest.

But a demon always knows what time of day it is. We can sense the sun ... we always know where it rests in the sky.

That is how I knew night was approaching ... and I was impatient. I was eager to start my night ... I wanted to know what Jon had discovered about Angelic awakenings. I wanted to understand my little Aethling as thoroughly as I could ... she was ... special ... and I wanted to know how to care for her.

I finally sensed the sun slip under the distant horizon ... twilight turned into night proper.

It was time.

I mentally urged my body to wake ... Slowly I felt my muscles stirring ... and my powers circulate. I felt better ... strong ... and ready to take charge.

The first thing I noticed was the smell.

My chambers reeked of sex.

I tried to move my arm. A soft mewl emanated from somewhere to my side. I cracked open an eye. The Aethling was clutching my arm with both of hers ... and had wrapped both of her legs around my left one.

I closed my eyes ... and flexed my powers. For a brief second my body became intangible ... and I slipped from her grasp.

Maria made a soft moan of discontent in the back of her throat ... but she did not wake. I noticed she was not wearing any clothes. Perhaps my commands had taken root ... and clothes worn in this chamber were itchy.

She was so beautiful ... her golden hair was fanned out behind her ... and her flawless face was puckered ... as if in the middle of some greatly troubling dream.

Feelings of protectiveness welled up from deep inside my chest ... interesting ... a creature of the Dark, concerned for the safety of a being of the Light ... I suppose there is a first for everything ... and that was the reason I needed to talk with Jon.

Our... 'relationship, ' was to my knowledge ... unique. I wanted to know everything about Aethlings ... the rules of their awakening ... the extent of their powers ... everything. I wanted to know Maria better than she knew herself.

I closed my eyes and listened. I could hear Jon moving about the fake master bedroom upstairs. The secret door groaned open ... and I could hear his feet clack on the stone spiral staircase. The room was dark ... and Jon did not have the night vision of a demon.

I snapped my fingers ... and a lone candle flickered alight ... too much illumination would risk waking Maria ... and I wanted her to slumber through our conversation.

Jon descended that last step, and stood before me. He made a low sweeping bow. "Master," he said.

I nodded my head, to acknowledge him. "What did you find?"

Jon cast a wary eye at Maria... "I trust you don't want her to know anything just yet, hence the secrecy?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Yes Jon, Maria will come to know what she is in good time ... but not before I know first."

Jon gestured to the stairs. "Then perhaps we should take our conversation elsewhere ... I need to resupply the kitchen ... it has been empty for half a century."

I put my hands on my hips. "Do we still have the same arrangement with Benard that we use to?"

Jon laughed silently. Benard died twenty years ago Master, but his son Benoit has continued our agreement ... though we have yet to do business."

I smiled slightly. "Good, then let us take our talk into the town ... I haven't seen you for a long time Jon, we haven't had a chance to share news of the last decade."

Jon smiled... "Very well master ... I will fetch the horses from the stable ... would you prefer the carriage, or should I find the saddles?"

"Saddle the horses Jon, it has been to long since I've ridden."

Jon bows again and scurried back up the stairs. I turned to Maria ... she was sleeping soundly ... I didn't want her to follow us ... and I didn't want her to leave the safety of my heavily spelled chamber.

I snapped my fingers. Bright silver manacles appeared around her wrists ... they had a chain leading from each wrist and were attached to a small metal ring bolted into the wall above her head.

I stole one last glace at my chained beauty ... then followed Jon up the stairs.


Horse riding in the dead of night is a beautiful experience.

The air is cool, the wind is in your hair, and everything is perfectly tranquil, and perfectly beautiful. Jon rode next to me ... he was a powerful horseman in his own right. I felt like I was riding into battle again with a comrade in arms ... just like I had done during the crusades ... for a moment, I could feel the heat of war and hear the sound of steel ... I could taste blood on the air.

"Master, calm down ... you're glowing red ... and once we get into town that will draw some attention."

I pulled out of my fantasy. I took a deep breath ... and slowly the red glow I had been casting died down ... I often forget that if I was not careful, my true nature would shine through.

The sound of hooves on cobbled rocks echoed through the night ... trees rustled in the wind ... and the moon was high in the sky ... it was a night where demons would ride.

"Would you like to hear what I learned Master?" Jon said.

I nodded ... too intent on the glorious sensations to speak.

"Very well Master..."

He took a deep breath.

"The Aethling are created in one of two ways. The first is if an Angel couples with a human ... their offspring will be an Aethling. The second is if a human of pure innocence is brought into the world. This child will have natural Angelic powers hidden inside of it ... and can be awakened just like the other breed of Aethling."

He paused, and took the time to drink from a flask.

"An Aethling is traditionally awakened by their intended Celestial spouse, however, the logistics of awakening is much more simple. All that must be done is for a significant amount of Angelic power to be placed on the barrier that retains the Angelic nature of the host."

That didn't sound right. "Angelic Power Jon? Do I look like an Angel to you? I managed to awaken her ... your information must be incorrect."

Jon raised a hand. "I was just getting to that Master. Your case is unique. To awaken a creature of the Light with Dark powers is no mean feat ... when done with angelic powers the barrier softens and weakens ... it is as easy as letting a current of water carry you along ... but for Dark powers to accomplish the deed, it would be like walking up a waterfall ... the fact that it was accomplished lends credence to your prowess Master."

I laughed. "I believe you are quite familiar with my 'prowess' aren't you Jon ... tell me ... has that scar completely healed?"

He grinned slightly ... a testament to how much time had passed. "No Master," he said.

I smiled back at him ... it was interesting having a human as a friend.

"Continue Jon," I said.

"Well Master, Aethlings are remarkably similar to Angels proper. Their powers are of the same magnitude, but cannot be used as frequently ... also, burying an Aethling will not kill it ... but it will make it uncomfortable ... unless of course they starve ... then they'll die."

That was attention worthy ... I had dug several graves for Angels that had stood in my way in the past...

"They have to eat then?" I asked.

Jon nodded. "Eating is tied to their powers. The more they use them, the more they need to eat. Apparently they need to eat at least once every twenty days regardless."

We rode in silence for awhile. The cool night breeze had turned frigid ... and Jon pulled his coat closer to his chest.

"Hmm, if burying an Aethling alive doesn't kill it, how does one go about killing one?" I asked.

Jon looked at me coldly. "Master I must protest ... surely you realize this girl is different ... she is sweet and completely devoted to you and...

"I know Jon ... I ask for this knowledge so I can better protect her, that is all."

Jon looked at me. "Very well, Aethlings can be killed like any mortal. Blade, bullet or poisons ... all of them work ... but they have strong healing powers like immortals. To kill an Aethling their injuries must exceed the amount of power they possess."

I had no idea Aethlings were so fragile ... protecting Maria now suddenly felt like a much greater burden.

Jon and I rode on into town in silence ... both lost in our thoughts.


Benoit's store was dark.

The building was old. The shop proper was on the ground floor and Benoit's quarters were upstairs.

Jon and I both slid off our horses and approached the store. "So, how do we contact him?" I asked.

"I don't know ... Benard kept a small bell next the shop entrance..." Jon peered around in the dark for such a bell. "Ah, yes here we go." He rang the bell forcefully three times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.