Celestial Matters
Cruelty

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Fantasy Sex Story: Cruelty - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

-Maria-

I felt hollowed out. As if someone had reached into me and pulled out all my insides. My muscles were too sore to even think about, let alone move.

I could feel the soft silk sheets under me, and the satin pillow that I rested my head on.

I cracked my eyes open.

The fire had gone out, but the room wasn't cold.

Devnik wasn't here.

That made me sad.

I shook my head violently, trying to clear the unwanted demon from my mind. The shaking reminded me of how sore I was.

I stretched slowly, and listened to my bones crack. I felt better, the ache was still there, but it was manageable.

There was a popping noise, and the space at the foot of the bed became distorted, as if I were looking into a stream.

The distortion settled into Jon the Butler. He was holding a tray.

"Ah," I screamed before I could think. I quickly gathered up all the covers around me. I swear I had passed out dressed, but it seemed Devnik enjoyed playing dress up doll, and had removed my clothes.

He smiled, "I thought you might be interested in a spot of breakfast."

At that time, my stomach growled. I could feel myself turning red. It seemed I needed to eat more than once a week after all. I was famished.

Jon's smile turned into a grin. "I thought so."

He set the tray down in front of me. "You'll have to excuse me if my cooking is not as good as whatever Devnik has been feeding you. But I, unlike him, cannot simply wish food into existence."

I wasn't listening to him. The tray was piled high with croissants and jams of all colors. Also set out on the tray was a small pot of tea.

I picked up a croissant and a knife and lightly spread the red jam across it.

I took a bite.

Some of the flakes fell off and landed on my chin.

It was the best thing I'd ever tasted.

I quickly picked up another pastry and this time simply dipped it in the jam rather than wasting time with the knife. I quickly devoured the entire plate, and I was still hungry.

Jon was gazing at me astonished.

"Hungry were we?" He asked amusedly.

I simply nodded. "Did you make those?" I asked.

He smiled, "I made everything from the jam to the pastries."

"Those were the greatest things I've ever eaten." I said with all seriousness.

"When you have lived as long as I have, you learn how to cook."

I looked down at the empty plate. "Well maybe you can teach me sometime."

Jon suddenly looked surprised. "You mean you're staying for a while?"

I looked up at his scared face. "Why is that shocking?" I asked, feeling a little uneasy.

Jon looked up at the ceiling. "Oh, well, Devnik has never brought anyone here before. But, um, in the stories that he tells me, he usually uses his mistress of the time ... then kills her.

He ended awkwardly

I could feel my limbs go cold. Devnik killed other girls like me. Would he kill me to? More importantly would I let him?

Or would I run away and suffer the torment that would be leaving his presence.

I didn't know what to do. So I ignored it, and made small talk.

"What time is it Jon."

Jon was watching my face closely, as if looking for panic.

"Just after sun set," he replied. A smile once again broke through his somber facade. "I see you have adapted to Devnik's sleeping schedule."

I nodded again, wonder why Devnik was nocturnal to begin with. I looked down at the bed and furrowed my brow. Maybe it was time for a confrontation. Ever since we met I had simply gone along for the ride. But now I needed to know where I stood. Did I continue on with him? He was a demon after all and I still felt uncomfortable with that. Jon said he had killed the women he had slept with in the past. So does that mean I should return to Paris? I would have to beg for my job back after missing a week. And I really, really, hated being a prostitute.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.