Romance in England - Cover

Romance in England

Copyright© 2009 by Yankee Angel

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about a college co-ed experiences, the men she dated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

After a 3-hour long art history course, Ashley could not wait to grab some lunch before heading down to the tube. Alex was already waiting in the dining hall along with "Pixie" and Erica. Pixie's actually name was Betty but she preferred being called pixie by her mates. No sooner had Ashley sat down did the inquisition start. What happened? Why did she stay in Kevin's room? Did they cuddle? Did they do more than cuddle? What did it mean? So in the true bonding moments of sisterhood Ashley recounted every detail that had occurred down to the soft goodnight kiss and how it took every ounce of her willpower to not take things further faster(i.e. jump the boy's bones.) The girls decided that while last night was confusing — Pixie saying "That was CRAP! What do you mean you didn't even MAKE OUT?!? You should have FUCKED HIM good and hard for every other girl at this Uni!" Alex and Erica however were excited about the date and not so disappointed that Kevin and Ashley hadn't slept together yet. Erica took this to be a good sign "He's interested baby-doll; don't let your damn hormones ruin that. I'll have to kick your sorry behind."

Eventually the girls began to focus that Ashley and Kevin had a date, and that she was supposed to meet him at the Richmond Tube station in about an hour and a half. Even though west-end theatres don't require theatergoers to be especially dressed up, Ashley having been raised in New York City wanted to look dressed up for her date with Kevin even though she was pretty sure he'd just have on a sweatshirt (Green Bay Packers —as Kevin hailed from Wisconsin) and jeans. It took Pixie, Erica, and Alex almost an hour and half to approve an outfit — White and black low cut shirt which nicely showed off Ashley's double D chest but not in an overly provocative way, Fitted blue jeans and black leather knee-high boots (over the jeans of course) and a gold scarf. Ashley then had to run down Richmond Hill in order to meet Kevin on time at the Tube station.

The pair walked arm in arm once they arrived in Leicester Square, nothing of great significance however truly occurred until after the show. Avenue Q has a hilarious song called the Internet is for Porn which was the topic of discussion between the 18 year old and 19 year old pair as they headed back for home. "What do you mean you've never ... ya know gotten off?"

"I didn't say I'd never gotten off KEVIN. I just said that I never got off by myself."

"Well why not? It's fun" He said with a wink

"I don't know it's just weird ... I just never tried"

"Well you're just going to have to let me know how it goes when you do- because you will at some point. I just know it."

"MMm uh huh okay love. Whatever you say babe." Ashley was now almost desperate to change the topic of conversation as the other passengers on the tube had begun to stare at them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.