Pissie - Cover

Pissie

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When 19 year old Prissy goes to college she decides it's finally time for her to be herself. She dyes her hair blonde, changes her name to Pissie, and comes out of the closet as a lesbian piss slut...But will she ever find true love?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   School  

Part 1

When I was nineteen I broke out of prison. Well, not really, but it felt like that. I just finally got to leave home and go to college. It sounds different, I know, but you don't know my parents either. Too much of anything can be bad, even love, and to tell the truth I was a little suffocated with it. So the college I went to was about as far away from home as I could get.

My name is prissy anyway, no I mean it really is Prissy, and that's a terrible name. Maybe even worse than you can imagine if you're thinking I grew up being called Pissie, because I did, but not only that ... I was sort of into it too. Like secretly, you know? By myself, in the bathroom, that sort of thing.

And so people would tease me in grade school. Not so much in high school because I filled out nicely when I was around fifteen or so. But in 7th and 8th grades, like that, other kids, especially some of the girls who didn't like me, they'd call me Pissie and I'd pretend I didn't like it.

But you know what? I'd go home and remember those girls and what they'd said and I'd slowly but surely learn how to masturbate. I mean it isn't all that hard, but the exploring, finding out what I liked, getting used to my body. Yeah, all that stuff, I was doing it and more often than not, before I could have even those little sort of orgasms that I thought were so good back then, I'd usually end up peeing on my fingers. I liked that a lot.

And that grew over time to where I liked being naked, in the empty bathtub, laying on the cold porcelain and really just getting myself off while I pissed in my cupped hands and rubbed it over my body, my growing breasts. My face especially; I loved the taste of my own pee. I'd been scared of it at first, but I got over that quickly and I'd lick my hands clean, and eventually I was sipping and then drinking the stuff.

All by myself, of course. I wasn't crazy or stupid, not by any stretch, and I was careful not to get caught. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom, and public ones too, sitting in a stall and playing with myself while girls at school came in and pissed next to me, just on the other side of the partitions. Or at the mall, getting myself off while anonymous women used the toilets around me.

I never thought it was bad. I didn't suffer any weird guilt trips. I wasn't hurting anyone, you know. But I couldn't tell anyone either, which was the big bummer in my life. That and being pretty gay, obviously. Not totally, I mean I wasn't like 100% sure I was queer for other girls, but when I closed my eyes and rubbed my pussy ... Other girls was what I thought about, so ... Yeah, I had a clue.

It was okay though, because my parents were so uptight it wasn't like I had to pretend I had a boyfriend. The fact was I couldn't have one anyways. I was a good girl, sweet and innocent and home by the time the streetlights came on, in bed by ten and holding a teddy bear. I'm serious, it sounds stupid, but that was me. I suck my thumb to this day, honestly, but I'm no baby or anything. I just have an oral fixation or something. I dunno.

Anyway, so I was such a good girl that I had my pick of colleges and I picked a serious school, a woman's college in New Jersey, which is neither here nor there really. And I was free.

I was nineteen years old, 5'6" tall and a very proportional 110 pounds. My hair is boring brown, but I colored it bimbo blonde like 10 minutes after I moved into my dorm room, so it was golden really. Not that I wanted to be a bimbo, that was just what some people called that sort of color. I thought it was kinda exciting and bimbo is just a word anyway, it doesn't hurt. Nice bimbo boobs too, nah just kidding, they're not big or anything, but firm and more than a handful, and topped with pretty pink nipples. The nubs themselves I mean, the areoles we're practically white, like the rest of me.

I swear, if you saw my tits you'd think I just had nipples, sorta long and very pink, poking from pale round globes. You have to get close to see the little round patches of creamy skin around them. I shaved my pussy and I'd been doing that since I was sixteen, which isn't easy when your mom is as anal and overprotective as mine was. I had to join the school swim team just so I could shave. I hate swimming, but it was a good enough excuse that my mom let me do it. Plus I got to see some of my friends up close and personal after school. A lot of girls who weren't my friends too.

I have a cute face as well; everybody likes my face, mostly because I'm seriously animated. Like every possible emotion I experience is just there for everyone to see when I talk. Surprise, anger, joy, whatever. My green eyes and little upturned nose, even my full lips and my dimples, especially my dimples ... Everything just gives me away totally and a lot of my friends like to say things, weird things, just to see my face react.

I feel like a cartoon sometimes, I swear. But I'm cute and when people see me they smile, friends and strangers alike. It helps that I'm totally outgoing too, of course. I'm a people person, no doubt, which is hard to believe considering I lived like Rapunzel at home. Probably I'm just making up for lost time though. That's my excuse anyway.

So ... Now that we know about me all the way up to college ... See, I told you I like to talk!


Part 2

I was staying in a 22 room dorm, which seemed kind of big, but it really wasn't. It was all girls, of course, and there was a lady there who kept us in line, because we were all freshman. We didn't call her our Dorm Mother though, she hated that, so we called her Patty. And I figured out like as soon as I got there, within seconds, that I didn't have to be Prissy anymore. I mean none of these people knew me at all, and how unusual was it to have a given name, a proper name, but really to be known by something else? Like a pet name, or a nick-name. It isn't rare at all, especially at college where if you don't have one, they'll give you one.

So you're better off giving yourself a name that you like.

"Hi, I'm Patty," the woman said and she was older, maybe forty-years-old. Nicely shaped and motherly, but not a mother, that was for sure. Big sisterly would be a better expression.

"Hi," I nodded. "I'm Pissie."

I smiled and looked around a little. I'd just gotten out of my taxi, lugged my suitcase up to the door and inside, and now I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

"Pissie?" The woman gave me a little look and I noticed she had a folded up piece of paper and she opened it. "Prissy?"

"Yeah, but..." I shrugged, and probably blushed, " ... I like Pissie. Everybody calls me that." It was a white lie, but I'd made up my mind.

"Okay," she said slowly. "Pissie then. Do you have your letter?"

"Oh, yeah..." I nodded and so then I was Pissie. I got my room assignment from Patty and she showed me where everything was, gave me my little orientation packet, which basically said be at such and such place at such and such time for freshman orientation, you know. It was all pretty easy and Patty was nice enough, once she got used to my new name.

There were a dozen girls there already and we still had a couple days before the school year really started, so other girls would be arriving over the next few days. I colored my hair, first thing, cause I'd bought that hair coloring at the second bus stop on my way across the country and I'd been looking at it for three days. So I was desperate. I mean I really hated my hair, just plain brown. Ugh! Blonde seemed a lot more fun and I got one of the girls to help me, Carol, who was tall and pretty with black hair and even black eyes. I mean the color, not like someone ... Never mind. Anyway, she helped me color my hair and that was fun.

We were in the big bathroom, it was a community bathroom, so there were like 7 sinks and mirrors and toilet stalls. The showers were in a separate room, right next door, a community shower with eight shower heads and pretty pink tile on the floor. Just outside that was a changing area and there were even little lockers there, enough for all of us to put our soap and shampoo in. It was simple and nice, although some girls complained about not having bathrooms in their rooms.

I was just wearing a towel, an old one I'd brought from home, wrapped around my breasts with the end tucked in between them. Naked underneath, I was going to take a shower anyway as soon as we were done. Carol just wore cutoff jeans and a t-shirt and I hoped she wouldn't stain it, but she didn't seem worried about it.

"I never met anyone named Pissie before." Carol's reflection smiled at me in the mirror. "Doesn't it sorta bother you?" She giggled a little self-consciously.

"No, uh-huh." I smiled back, trying not to move too much as she squeezed color out of the plastic bottle. "I like it."

"Well, that's cool then," she shrugged.

Carol was just eighteen, a little younger than me, and she'd come from a small town in Pennsylvania. And we talked for awhile, about nothing really. Our families mostly, laughing at how dumb they were, and how strange college was going to be, all that stuff.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, and I was hitting on her, or trying to anyway.

But it wasn't like I had a lot of experience or anything, so mostly it just sounded like chit-chat, innocent girl talk, but I was trying, you know. Making eye contact in the mirror and smiling a lot, but that didn't seem to be going anyplace, so I figured I'd try something else.

"Yeah, sorta," Carol smiled, and she was really pretty when she did that. "He's not going to college or anything."

"Oh." I nodded, like I understood.

"How about you? Got a boyfriend back in Seattle?"

"Me?" I giggled and let my face show how silly that idea was, because my face is good at that. "No way." I shook my head, just a little.

"No way?" Carol giggled too, but she was confused probably, since I was cute and didn't cute girls have boyfriends? "Why?"

"I don't like boys." I smiled at her, looking into her reflected eyes.

"Oh." She blinked at me and then deciphered what I was saying. "Oh, you mean you're a..." She turned really red, it was sweet and I nodded, just a little.

"Lesbian. Yeah." I sucked my lips a little.

"Okay, yeah. That's cool. I mean..." She didn't have any idea what to say now.

"It's okay," I told her. "I'm not gonna bite you or nothing."

"Ah..." She giggled, " ... I just never. So, um ... Do you have a girlfriend? Or anything?" Carol asked slowly, like she wasn't sure if I'd get mad or something, but I just thought it was kind of funny.

"Not yet," I sighed a little, frowning. "I definitely need one though."

"Yeah, well sure." Carol cleared her throat and looked at her watch. "Uh, we should rinse your hair now. I think it's been long enough."

"Okay." I was easy and I just bent over so my head was over the square porcelain sink, turning my face so Carol could rinse my hair for me.

I don't know what I was expecting, like maybe the first girl I'd meet at college would be a pretty lesbian and we could live happily ever after or something. She was pretty straight though, and we both knew it, so I wasn't gonna stalk Carol or anything. She knew I was into girls now, and probably suspected that I wouldn't mind being into her, but at least she didn't run away. That was a big plus.

Another big plus was the strange but true fact that once you come out with one person, one girl in a dorm, within 12 hours every girl there is going to know. Now I'm not saying Carol went door to door to spread the news that I was gay. She probably only mentioned it, you know like, "Oh, have you met Pissie? She's really nice, yeah ... She's a lesbian, yeah, she told me. It's not a secret or anything. But she's really nice too."

Something like that, and then the other girl told another one, they told two more, four becomes eight, yeah. So by breakfast, when I wandered downstairs after my first night at college, there were a dozen girls all looking at me. But trying not to look, you know? Like glances and smiles and little nods, that sort of thing.

Luckily though, I'm just not the sort of girl to get worked up about that. I thought it was sorta cool, actually, being the center of attraction, or at least attention. It was a new experience for me. Kinda like being blonde.

"Mmmm ... Pop Tarts!" I grinned, "Cherry!" And I just leaned against the counter in my blue halter top and old worn through the knees blue jeans, waiting for my tarts to pop.

The other girls didn't really say anything at first, being all 18 or 19 and fresh off the farm, so to speak. None of us were from New Jersey, I didn't think. Not that it matters, I'm just talking, and so I was waiting and I figured I oughta say something, you know, especially since I really hadn't met all of them yet.

"You guys like my hair?" I asked, combing my fingers through it. It had turned out good, I thought, like golden blonde and it was so weird seeing myself like that.

"Yeah, it looks great," a girl said. "I'm Renee."

"Hi. Thanks, yeah. Carol did it for me last night." I smiled at Carol and she actually blushed a little, like I'd said we'd kissed or something.

"What color was it?" another girl asked, she was sort of mousy with short brown hair.

"Brown," I told her and I laughed, because she did. "You should color yours."

"You think?" She touched her hair and that was cool because then everybody was talking, and we all got introduced and it was hopefully obvious that despite my weird name, and my being a lesbian, I wasn't much different from any of them.

I know some of them were a little put out by it though, just because some people are. They don't really have a reason, like who does? They just never met a girl who would come out and say she was queer.

"Are you really gay?" the mousy girl asked me later. Her name was Olivia but everyone called her Liv.

"Yeah," I nodded and then smiled. "Are you?"

"Me?" She sort of gave me big brown eyes. "No, uh-uh."

"That's okay," I smiled.

"Yeah," she agreed with a nod. And then me and her and Carol went out for some pizza, which was fun.


Part 3

It took about a week, or eight days, I guess, according to my diary, before my boldness paid off.

I was in the shower by myself, which wasn't unusual, just as taking a shower at the same time as some of the other girls wasn't weird either. A couple girls avoided me though, I knew that, but most of them were okay and didn't treat me any different.

Anyway, I was in the shower and I was shaving my pussy, which I do every three days or so, sometimes every two because it does grow kind of quick and I hate stubble totally.

"Does that hurt?" Linda's voice surprised me. She was just coming in, or maybe she'd been standing there watching me, I wasn't sure.

She was 18 like most of the girls, and about my height, maybe an inch taller, with smallish breasts and big thick nipples, like really puffy. I loved her nipples. A nice body with a really great ass. Her face was cute, with a small mouth and soft brown eyes beneath shoulder length auburn hair, brown with just a hint of red in it.

"What? Shaving?" I paused what I was doing. "Nope, not at all."

"Oh," she nodded, but it was one of those things where you know she wants to say something more.

"You want to try it?" I asked her. "I'm just about done. You can use my razor."

I glanced down at her sex, not like staring, just a quick look and I'd seen her naked before anyway. Linda had a lot of hair. Her legs were smooth, I don't mean she looked like a wookie, just that her pussy was thick with pubic hair. I couldn't even see her lips or clit or anything hardly.

"Uh, I got one," she smiled, "for my legs, my underarms, like that."

"Sure," I shrugged and went back to work on my pussy, and I was pretty close to done, but now Linda was watching me so I was going slower, and I didn't turn away from her at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.