The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter - Cover

The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I couldnt believe how fast she could go from a sitting position to a full run in just a few feet.

And how fast she could stop at the door to her room. I almost shoved her on through it or planted my teeth in the top of her head.

"Oh shit. You have to go back and wait a few minutes, I want to get ready."

"Ready?"

"Yes, this is a once-in-a-lfetime thing; at least for me. It'll only take me a few minutes, and you can pour some of that wine for us."

I poured the cheap wine into a couple of water tumblers and stood waiting a few minutes. She stuck her head out the door.

"I'm ready."

"Entering her room it was a revelation into a stereotype of every girl's dreams of debauchery.

Her double bed was fitted with light pink satiny sheets, with rose petals (slghtly wilted but still fragrant) strewn around, and there must have been twenty odd candles lit, and I mean odd. Every shape size, in saucers, jars on ceramic coasters ... you name it.

"Are you sure we wont catch fire?"

She was wearing a silk teddy and matching panties of type, and one of those see through robes (or wrappers, is it?) girls like. She'd let her hair down and brushed it out into a shape that wrapped her face like a halo.

She was adorable.

She jumped up on her bed and lay back and opened her arms. I dropped my jeans, ripped off my socks, and pulled off my shirt. Then went to her and we kissed. Her lips were warm and, most of all, lively. When we finally broke the kiss, she told me to sit back. I did and she reached down and slid off her bottoms. Her light and somewhat sparse well trimmed pubic patch glistened with her juices.

"I'm ready now."

I leaned down to grab my jeans and pulled out a condom packet and a small bottle of lube. I felt proud that I'd come prepared. She smiled and took a different bottle off her nightstand.

"You wont need the rubber, I'm on the pill. And I like Astra-glide."

I took off my boxers and she turned to pour the cool gel on my cock, then rubbed it all over the head and shaft.

"Oooops!" She laughed. "I was going to kiss it first."

She tuned and grabbed one of the six pillows and lifting her hips, plumped it under her ass. Then opened her legs invitingly.

"I am SO ready!"

As I moved up, she lifted her legs wider and up. I was on my elbows and knees and lowered to her, while she guided my cock to her sex. My semi-hard cock. Now, this was something I had never thought about, before ... that I could be about to have sex with a desirable young girl and my package wouldn't be at full power. I realized that it was because we really weren't engaging in any foreplay. It wasn't exactly 'clinical' in that sense it was just sort of ... well ... emotionally bland.

I moved to kiss her. She pecked my lips.

"Luke, please be patient with me. I've been looking forward to this ever since I can remember. I want to watch it, I want to see every inch of your beautiful cock go into me."

She caressed my cheek.

"I promise I'll make it up to you. But, right now, push it into me slow and let me experience every little feeling."

That in itself increased my hardness. I dropped my hips a little and she brushed my cock-head through her very wet slit. Then pulled me gently to her I began to push in, the head popping right in then meeting a barrier.

"You still..."

"Yeah, I still have my cherry. Break it."

She tugged on my cock, I pushed. No give, and she winced. I was still holding my weight up, she lifted her hips suddenly ... I felt something give and she whimpered.

"Oh, that's amazing. Now give me a hard one, on three. One ... Two ... Three!"

I withdrew a little and slammed forward, she lifted her hips hard at the same time and our crotches met, my cock was fully in her. Her eyes widened and she teared up, I think a little from the pain and a little from the event.

I stayed fully in and after a few seconds she pulled me down to her and started raining kisses all over my face and then in a deep soul kiss. After what seemed a minute, I realized I had run the gamut from mildy excited to the verge of orgasm. She hugged me hard and pushed her crotch into me, lifting my hips on her own.

I spasmed and began pumping my semen into her.

"I feel that ... I feel your come! Oh, thank you, thank you!"

She began to kiss me again. I mean wildly.

I knew she wouldn't forget this moment, and I certainly wouldn't forget it either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.