The Culverville Secret Sex Society
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

Francine:

Although, after talking to Mary Ann and Sally about having sex with Larry, I really didn't want to wait to have sex with him, my Mom had a new thought. She insisted I have the girls over for lunch the next Saturday. Dad was off playing golf and Larry had something with his family so he wouldn't be barging in.

After we'd had our finger sandwiches, salads and cokes, mom spoke up.

"Girls, I really want to thank you for coming and tell you how much I appreciate your taking my daughter into your confidence. I think you are fine young women and you have done what I wish I'd done at the same time of my life."

That made the girls squirm a little.

"Don't worry. Your secret stops with me." Mom chuckled.

She peered at my two friends over her glasses.

"Just to make it clear, I did share my boyfriend with my best friend at one time, when I was in college. I don't think Francine's father was ever as surprised as he was, that night."

Wow ... that was a shock and news to me. Dad and 'aunt' Frances screwing?

"And you know, I assume, that we really do approve of Larry. We still rely on you girls to make sure he treats you right and doesn't carry tales or brag to his buddies."

Sally and Mary Ann nodded enthusiastically ... Sally having to get in a quip, of course...

"Yeah ... he knows he'd get his pecker cut off."

A raised eyebrow from Mom.

"Well ... his pussy supply, anyway."

Giggles.

Mom laughed, too. Then got serious.

"The reason I got you all together is that Francine is joining your little band and as a parent, I want to be assured that her sisters in crime, so to speak, are doing the right thing to keep the trust. In this case, avoiding dangerous practices. You girls need to look at both preventing pregnancy and social diseases. Which means you should either always use rubbers or the pill. I've decided that, for now, Francine needs to go on the pill before she has sex again."

Again! My mom just told my friends that I used to have sex. They know it already, but jeezzz...

"Mo-oommmm!" She ignored me, of course.

"And that you don't bring anyone else into your little group unless you're sure they haven't been messing around outside of it."

"So tomorrow I'm taking Francine to the doctor to get her on the pill. And I hope your mothers do the same."

Sally and Mary Ann looked at each other. Mary Ann spoke up.

"Well, I could convince my mom pretty easily. Sally might have more trouble with that."

Mom looked at Sally. "Did you know that Enovid and Ovulen are also used to regulate periods and lessen cramps?"

Sally looked doubtful.

"Ive never had problems with cramps. Don't think mom will buy that."

Mary Ann thought just a few seconds.

"Well, I think I could get my Mom to suggest that to Sally's mom ... and it would be a help if somehow you did the same."

"I gather from that that your mom knows about Larry?"

Mary Ann laughed. "No, not really I don't think. She's sorta in the dark."

I was relieved that Mary Ann didn't go any further in explaining that, though mom did give her the look. I guessed that sometime in the future I would have to tell mom about Mary Ann's little trick.

Mom tapped her fingers on the dinette top, I guess she needed to say something but wasn't sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.