The Culverville Secret Sex Society
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

Last chapter I mentioned how Becky and the girls planned to repair her reputation as an easy lay. Like most of Mary Ann's ideas, it worked. It was after the last class on the last day of the school year, Becky and Billy were walking out together and Becky had purposely steered the conversation to their sexual relationship and to the specifics on how she'd 'heard through the grapevine' that Billy told his friends they were having sex. Billy hadn't, of course; he never did more than smile any time we were together and Becky came up in conversation. But the other guys WERE speculating on it, because that's what guys do.

When she slapped him for 'kissing and telling lies' he was stunned. Then she made him corral Jake, Pete and Bill and deny they were having sex where everyone could hear them. This had the desired effect almost immediately. Since school was out there was less 'cross-talk' about the incident and within a couple of weeks, everyone but the guys she'd actually screwed doubted that she was anything but a good girl who'd been scandalized by teen boy braggarts. I even talked to two of the guys she told us she screwed and each doubted the other guy really got any. My Mary Ann is a genius.

But that raised new issues for me ... especially since I realized Mary Ann was far more able to deal with human nature than I was. I had this nagging feeling that we were all just along for the ride on Mary Ann's life. I mentioned this to Sally one night after fucking and she just laughed.

"Really, Larry! She is going to be a kind of a shrink, after all. Besides that, she tells us exactly what she is going to do. It's not like she was some devious witch, making us do stuff we don't want to."

Within a week of the neighborhood pool opening, Sally had snagged onto Billy's friend Pete as a dating 'Boyfriend' and Mary Ann was dating a guy she'd known for years. He lived in Jefferson, about ten miles away and having turned seventeen, just got his own car. Since Billy was dating Becky, having quickly 'made up', that left me at loose ends in the social scene.

Not that I was hurting in the sexual outlet department. If anything I wondered how I could keep it up; I was getting laid 7 to 10 times a week and often I pulled double duty as I described before, starting at one house and ending at the other's. Then there were the 'sleepovers' where the two girls and I fucked all night. I was especially exhausted when the girls had just come back from dates ... that made them extra horny and I got the benefit. Or bore the brunt, depending on how you regard really turned on horny teen girls. Billy didn't 'share the load' and I hadn't yet screwed Becky, as both were satisfied with just each other. Billy would have been little help anyway, as Mary Ann hinted Becky'd confided in her that he was satisfied with just one trip between her legs. When Mary Ann brought that up she and Sally both leaped on me and smothered me with kisses telling me how much they appreciated their 'Stud Boy'.

But I was getting bored and hanging out with Jake and Bill got old quick. We'd do the obligatory Big Boy drivethrough's and find someone to buy us beer and bullshit a lot but I got tired of acting the lonesome horny guy when the truth was the opposite. I wanted a girl to go out with.

That was settle about the middle of June when we were all at the pool and a great looking little redhead with a white one-piece walked out of the locker. Sally noticed her first, nudged Mary Ann and both looked at me. I loved how she looked, she wasn't really gorgeous but she had nice boobs that were pushed up a little and her butt was nice and round. I looked back at the girls and smiled, then mouthed 'Wow'.

We watched her as she laid out her towel and reclined on it. After several minutes, she got up and went into the pools where she swam several laps, then went off the diving board a few times. This got the desired reaction and several of the 18 and older guys spoke to her, some seeming pretty aggressive. We watched her response closely; she seemed flattered at first, and then increasingly annoyed.

Mary Ann jumped up and went to her rescue. The redhead seemed relieved, from her expression, they talked a little then Mary Ann brought her over to where we were.

"Guys, this is Francine. she just moved to Culverville, Francine, Larry and Sally!"

After a few minutes of general chatting, Francine got her towel and joined us.

She'd moved all the way from Dayton Ohio when her dad got a new job at ... you guessed it, Maradyne. Seemed the company had just started bidding on big defense contracts and he'd formerly worked at the Air Force's buying office and was sort of switching sides. That was pretty common then. The bottom line, though was she had no other friends or family within several hundred miles.

I could see Francine sizing me up. At least she was interested in boys and not afraid to show it.

sidenote: I learned later that the town she lived in was a virtual 'Peyton Place' being full of Air Force brats and the girls, there, didn't hesitate to pick the best available when they saw it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.