The Culverville Secret Sex Society
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

I have to admit that the girls had distracted me with their threats, I would have thought that by now ... we'd been in bed, almost naked, for over half an hour ... I'd be getting some good sex. Or some sex, anyway ... aint it all good when you're a horny teen?

Mary Ann and Sally weren't done with toying with me, it seems.

"Uh ... when are we going to ... I mean..."

Sally giggled. Mary Ann leaned into me. She ran her fingernails lightly down my chest, around my crotch and down the inside of my thigh.

"You'll get some soon, and I get your big hard cock in me first."

I finally got my nerve up and I responded in my own interest.

"Look, I know it's your party and I love that I'm the center of attention. I never dreamed I'd be in this situation, not just one naked girl bit two, but I want to feel everything to do with sex the same as you do ... and right now I just aint feeling it."

The two looked at each other. Sally responded first, and that surprised me.

"I think he's right. We've been only thinking of us. It would be great if the boys thought about it like we do. Maybe Larry does..."

"I do. I have actually fucked Mary Ann and the only thing I remember about it is feeling my dick in a warm, tight, wet place then coming."

Mary Ann looked at me.

"That's ALL you remember?"

"Yeah. I wasnt expecting it, you surprised me and before I knew it, I was spurting all over you. Oh, I also remember how great it felt with my crotch and belly against yours ... but that's about it."

"Well, isnt that about all you think about when you jack off?"

"No. I think about how beautiful you are, what your tits might look like, what your pussy might look like, how it would feel to push my dick into you slowly ... how it feels to be all the way inside you. What would you be doing, what you would say, how would you be breathing, how your skin feels against mine."

The girls thought about that for quite a while ... five seconds, at least.

Sally: "Wow ... just wow ... I thought boys just wanted to stick their dick in something with tits."

"I dont know about other boys, I only know about me."

Now the girls started talking around me again.

"Maybe other boys think like that."

"Bet they dont."

"Well, except the jocks ... and the other popular boys."

"Why?"

"Because look how the popular girls think!"

"What do they think?"

"They only think about how they look with a popular, good looking boy friend."

"How do you know?"

"Because that's all they talk about."

I had an idea. I knew I was sticking my two cents in but it seemed obvious.

"Girls, what do the popular kids think of you?"

"That we're not popular, bookworms, you know..."

"No, beside that. About your sexiness."

"Hmmm ... they think we're prudes. Goody-Two-Shoes!"

I couldn't help but smirk.

"Well, then? Guess what else ... you girls ARE 'popular girls'."

"No we're not."

"Yes you are."

"No we're not."

"You get invited to their parties."

The two looked at each other as if they had been told their pimples were terminal.

But I looked down at 'Mr Happy' and Mr Happy was taking a nap. I began to wonder if this was ever going to get good.


Sally's Voice

Well, this stinks. Mary Ann and I have been talking about this for almost two years, almost every day in the last six months, and here we are; in bed with a nice looking naked boy with a hard dick for almost an hour and that dick hasn't been stuck in either of our pussies, yet. I think I understand that she's savoring the moment and that it's going to happen tonight but I'm getting bored.

Mary Ann is smarter than I am and we see things a little differently. She gets A+ grades in everything without trying too hard and she looks at things in a longer perspective. I get straight A grades, too, but it's because I study hard on what the teacher assigns while she seems to look at some thought or concept behind what she's studying.

She wants to be a doctor or scientist and marry some guy who's a dentist or something. When I asked her why a dentist, she said so at least one of them would have a steady schedule and income. I want to marry a pilot in the space program and have my own real estate business. When I'm not raising our kids.

When it comes to sex, though, she's obsessed with having the guy's dick inside her then spurting his seed in her. And she doesnt seem to care which hole. You'd think it would be the other way around since I want kids and she doesn't seem to care.

We've practiced with bananas a lot and I like them in my pussy. She seems to be fascinated by the different yet similar feelings she gets when playing with her various holes and she's stuck them, appropriately sized of course, everywhere. I just daydream about a nice good looking guy between my legs pleasuring me. And it's hard to picture it if he's not on top with my legs and arms wrapped around him.

I was really excited when she suggested Larry as our first victim ... umm ... partner in our little venture. From what I knew he was trustworthy and would not be bragging to all his buddies about gettiing in our panties. And he's pretty good looking in a teenage boy way. He's skinny right now but he reminds me of my older brother Randy, who was built just

like him till he started working out, then he developed into quite the stud. To me, the first thing I look at is a guy's butt. Larry's is slim yet you can watch him walk and see there's some action going on in those ass-muscles. And his stomach is flat right now so if he did a lot of sit-ups like Randy did, then he'd have some real hunch muscles there too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.