The Culverville Secret Sex Society
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

Mary Ann's narrative

Larry was so cute. When Mom walked through the pool gate, he looked like the proverbial 'Deer in the Headlights'. There he was holding his fully hard peter and he didnt know what to do. His ears turned red, then his face almost lit up like a stop sign. Boy was he confused when I referred to his cock as a 'slide rule'. Am I mean or what!

When I explained that I could suggest to my parents that they were seeing something other than reality, he really got confused.

It all started shortly after I got my period. I was caught doing or playing with something I shouldnt have had ... I dont even remember what it was, now ... and when I denied it, my Dad said it was okay, he'd not seen it plainly or something. That confused me at the time as I thought it was in plain sight. Later I tried an experiment; taking a nice apple to dad and asking him 'if he thought this peach was over-ripe?'

"When did your mom buy peaches?" was his response.

Later I tried a similar experiment with Mom. Same result. For a while I thought I must be a witch, but I couldn't figure out how I did it without 'casting a spell' or something like that.

Maybe I got latent 'witch blood' in me, who knows.

Now back to Larry. I used to live in his neighborhood when I was little and we played together all the time. And somehow we got to playing doctor, me showing him and him showing me. That was when we were about 5 and 6 years old. After we moved away, I missed him a lot but when I recalled showing him my pussy and butt-hole I couldn't believe it. That really made me feel embarrassed and I worried that he would tell other boys about it. I guess he never did, though because no one ever teased me about it.

But when I got my period that was another thing that changed. Now thinking about that made me hot. I mean I got all tingly around my nipples and pussy and a weird feeling in my lower stomach. I started thinking about Larry and what we had done in private more and more. Of course I soon started playing with myself, as well. I quickly graduated from rubbing my pussy and especially my clitoris (Boy! Did I have a hard time finding out what that little nubbin was and why it made me feel so good/weird when I touched it.) to sticking things up while I did it.

Did I mention I had my first 'come' about a year before my first period? I had this like 'itch' at my crotch and when I rubbed it, it went away ... or more accurately changed to a really good feeling ... like rubbing your nose when it itches. I kept doing it and all of a sudden I had this weird 'dizzy spell' and my stomach turn a flop and I felt REALLY GOOD all over.

I started thinking about getting myself off any time I wasnt concentrating on something else. It even made it real difficult to get homework done. Everytime I had to shift how I was sitting because my butt was getting numb, I'd feel the friction and start thinking about playing with my pussy.

I did all kind of weird things; I would ride my bike over bumps on purpose. I sneaked Mom's Lady Sunbeam electric shaver into my room, turn it on and press it against my crotch and come like crazy ... two or three times in a minute.

When I went out to a friend's farm and rode her horse, I trotted and galloped that horse every time we got into the open. What a feeling. I began to understand why some girls went 'horse crazy'. I'm sure there's more to it than love of animals.

Of course I also experimented with shoving things up my pussy. That was, to me, even better than riding horses. It made me feel exactly the same as when I ate my favorite meal; a good burger and fries. Or cake and ice cream. And that was before I came. Weird, huh!

Speaking of sex and food, the problem with playing with yourself is that the effect doesn't last long. It's sort of like they say about eating Chinese; an hour later you're hungry again. And an hour after playing with myself, I was thinking about my pussy, again.

From what I'd read only real sex, having a man inside you, was satisfying to most women. That's the way I felt. I really wanted, no ... needed, a man's penis inside me. If that was all it took, that would have been easy enough. My school was, like any other, full of horny boys. And I wasn't limited there. I was beginning to have grown men flirt with me. But as horny as I was, there was no way I'd put myself in that position. Another one of my traits has always been that I'm willful and stubborn. But I saw it as disciplined.

That's when I thought of Larry. I mean when I first thought of him as a way of resolving my needs. Now I fantasized that Larry was a star football player and I was his girlfriend and we did it like bunnies every time we were alone. I thought about all kinds of ways we could be alone and then I read something, I think it was a spy or detective story, where they talked about hiding something in plain sight. I thought 'That's it! I can maybe hide Larry in plain sight.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.