The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

It had started when I was 5 or 6 years old, my awareness of girls as well as my obsession with Mary Ann. She was the little girl next door. A little clumsy and plain then, but with a cute freckled face that would blossom into classic beauty. We played together when one of our mothers went out and the other cared for us. In the summer, it was a backyard wading pool, in the fall, diving and frolicking in piles of leaves, in winter snow forts and snowball fights.

It was all pretty much normal kid stuff as we grew older but we were aware of sexuality, rather differences between boys and girls, from the start. Our private times sometimes, not often, had one or the other of us suggesting we play doctor ... de riguer for that age. But it was no quick look and touch thing. We watched each other pee and poop, she held and played with my 'winkle' and I touched and admired her little slit. It was our secret and neither of us told, as far as I knew. And another thing ... we both knew about sex. I don't remember HOW we knew about it, we just did. Maybe it was because my 'pee-pee' got hard when she touched it and she asked someone why that happened. Whatever, we promised each other that when we were old enough to 'do it', it would be with each other, first.

But, when we were in the third grade, Mary Ann's dad got a promotion and they soon moved to Glen Vista, a new subdivision on the other side of town and ironically named as they actually tore out the trees in the glen of old maples and oaks to build the houses and the only vista was of the hillside full of scrub pine.

She still went to my school, but it wasn't long until we drifted apart, it being too far to bike safely at that young age and she had lots of new neighbors to make friends with. I soon realized it might have been better if we hadn't gone to the same school. She evidently didn't miss me as much as I did her and it hurt me. When I began masturbating it was to thoughts of her. When I saw her in the hall between classes or actually sat near her in class, I felt a pang of love ... or something I thought was love, followed by the crashing sense of reality that, to her, I was just another boy. Oh, we spoke now and then, even sometimes talking about the good old days when we were neighbors but it wasn't the same. I felt like her heart wasn't in it and we were just passing conversation.

This went on through grade school and into the eighth grade when I had my 'awakening'. I was now tall, 5'11", but still skinny and gangly, made worse by a sudden growth spurt which had outraced my ability to coordinate and I tended to stumble around a lot. But the worse part was I had developed into full size man-parts equipped and had the hormones to match.

Now I was jerking off two to three times a day and leaving my semen in the most unlikely places. And all to thoughts of Mary Ann. Oh, there were other girls in the school I thought were cute and a few of them even liked me but even when I started thinking of them as I played with myself, eventually I would start thinking of her. I had actually seen and touched her sex, after all.

And, now we were Sophomores, Mary Ann had grown up, too. She was a fully filled out 5'5" and had boobs the other girls envied. Not gigantic but perfect in size and 'fullness' for a grown woman. And an ass that girls younger and much older than her would kill for. That's not to say she would ever be a model, except maybe in the future for 'Big, Beautiful Woman'. She still had what some call 'baby fat' which might never go away but as a young, 15 year old girl, she was beautiful. She might inspire fantasies in an older man as the quintessential 'schoolgirl'.

And more than anything, I had the urge to remind her that we were now 'big enough' to 'do it' and she had promised. Of course I didn't do any such thing. I would be crazy to do that. Still I didn't stop thinking she somehow 'owed me'.

One night, though, things changed in my world. I went to bed at the usual time, whacked off and threw the tissue in the corner, reminding myself to pick it up in the morning and went to sleep. Or I thought I did. I had the most vivid dream and it was of Mary Ann, lying naked in her bed, no covers on and fingering herself. At least it looked that way, I was 'seeing her' from the side.

Suddenly a figure appeared into my vision and it was a 'magician' fully costumed cape, top hat and all, and waving a cane or what might be a wand. He looked at me, in that dream, and turned to her and touched her on the forehead with that wand. Then he tucked it under his arm and stretched out his hands as if a director framing a movie scene and I suddenly saw what Mary Ann was thinking. She was dreaming of her unknown lover, a man of solid form and graceful muscled body but with no face. Suddenly in my dream, the scene snapped back to the magician and he produced a book from his top hat, and pointed to it. And winked.

I woke. I was sweating a little and had another damned erection. It took me a while to get back to sleep, wondering what that dream meant and if I would remember it. I did. Next morning the dream was as vivid in my mind as ever but I willed myself away from dwelling on it.

The next night I had the same dream. And the next. And for a week, I had the same exact dream and I mean EXACTLY.

By then I was wondering if something similar had happened to Mary Ann. I couldn't see any difference in how she treated me, though. Some days it seemed she avoided me more, some days she was nice. I assumed it wasn't happening to her, it would be silly if it were, I thought.

So I scoured the school library for books on hypnosis assuming that's what the 'magician' really was, a hypnotist. Finding nothing of any value there, I went to the county library after school and on the third or fourth day of going through the card index, I found what I was looking for.

"The Psychology of the Hypnotic Trance" by some professor of something.

It was in the 'Adult' section which meant I had to get the librarian on duty to get it for me. She was a HS senior, and she looked at me then the book, shrugged her shoulders and handed it to me.

Using great patience, I read the first two chapters and I was glad I did. In those the author pointed out that no one could be 'hypnotized' to do anything they were psychologically unprepared for. But he also pointed out the great liberating effect that hypnosis had on the human psyche, that the subject always remembered that they were hypnotized and almost all believed they were just playing along. The professor's theory was that this was a defense mechanism to allow the subject to believe, or know, they were really in control and they would brush aside any conflicts of moral restraint the same as if they were playing a game of 'Truth or Dare'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.