Destination Azahar - Cover

Destination Azahar

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Chapter 33: Settling In

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Settling In - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Zephyrus received clearance to approach the Azahar spaceport behind Chronos. The two ships had arrived within an hour of each other. Chronos had already advised Azahar control that Othello was still in Earth orbit when they left and could be expected within a week or so.

Some of the CSM volunteers had opted for the standard augmentation package, but others followed Ensign Clark's lead and went for strength and speed, but less mass and a lower center of gravity.

Chester's den mother, Sonia, was very pleased to be pregnant again. She was prepared to do anything for Chester after he had the medical technicians turn back the clock for her. She looked just like she did in high school when she was the homecoming queen. She loved sex now that she had discovered men with dicks more than five inches long. Front door, back door and throat were all fun. The previously beaten down and broken woman craved contact with a big dick. She denied Chester and his friends nothing and was thrilled whenever she was allowed to take on three at once.

Chester remained short of the two-meter stature that Miguel had selected. It was a bit strange for him to look up instead of down at Miguel when talking with him, though. Chester had even considered shedding a couple of inches after he had bulked up, to make negotiating tunnels and passages easier. But that didn't appear to be necessary.

Miguel had increased his stature and greatly increased his equipment. While he fell far short of Big Bud, he now sported a much longer and slightly thicker weapon behind his fly. Martha and Veronica were adjusting to being concubines and were very comfortable with Miguel, both socially and sexually. Martha now looked more like Veronica's older sister instead of her mother and continued to sport large breasts that could completely engulf Miguel's new cock. Veronica stuck with a trimmer athletic build. She could run, jump, swim, play tennis and engage in other physical activities without her unfettered tits getting in the way or bouncing painfully.

Martha and Veronica had become insatiable sex kittens and believed that they were only days away from breaking down Chester's incest inhibitions when he was assigned his own pod in Barcino and moved there with Inez, Dorothy, Judy and Sonia.

It turned out that both mother and daughter shared an infatuation with anal sex. Neither had ever tried it before, but Martha hinted that she liked what he was doing when Miguel teased her backdoor while plowing the front. When Martha heard Marvin's concubines' claim that he was the all-time backdoor champion, she lobbied for a tryout and Miguel finally relented. Being sandwiched between the two powerful men was the pinnacle of Martha's sexual experience.

Inez was not happy with her lot in life. She broke down and started crying while visiting her brother one Saturday afternoon. "He doesn't want me!" the distraught girl wailed. "He's had sex with everyone but me! Why doesn't he think I'm pretty enough to take to his bed?"

Miguel was at a loss, confused, and very conflicted. His sixteen-year-old virgin sister was complaining because his best friend hadn't fucked her. "You're very pretty and incredibly sexy," Miguel told her, but she wasn't convinced even when he added, "If you weren't my sister I'd jump you in a heartbeat."

Miguel had to backpedal when Inez pointed out, "There are plenty of brothers and sisters having sex around here. Even mothers and sons are known to fuck and nobody thinks anything of it. Maybe I can come live with you?"

Martha and Veronica stifled their chuckles at Miguel for painting himself into a corner, but didn't fare any better when they tried to help. Martha sighed, "I must have done too good a job of raising him to respect girls."

All eyes turned to Miguel when he snorted while trying to hold in a laugh. "What?" He asked defensively, "Chester is always very good to women ... until now, it would seem. I really can't talk to him about this. Even though you're my sister, it's really none of my business."

"What!" Veronica exploded with her fists on her hips, "That asshole brother of mine locks Inez in a closet and you're not going to do anything! Just wait until I see that insensitive jerk! I'll... !" Veronica was shaking a fist in front of her face.

"You'll do nothing!" Miguel said emphatically. "I can't risk someone seeing you pounding on your brother. You could be zapped and recycled before I know anything about it!"

"They wouldn't ... Yeah, I guess that could happen, huh?" Veronica slumped down almost as depressed as Inez. "This is so lame. I have a perfect excuse to razz my brother and some stranger might kill me to protect the jerk. This sucks!"

"Maybe not," Martha mused while tapping her chin with her index finger. "Where is Chester now?" Martha asked Inez after whispering something in Veronica's ear that got her laughing.

A wary Inez hesitantly answered, "He's giving Judy and Sonia a break from the kids by taking them to the waterpark with Dorothy. Why? What are you two going to do?"

"Nothing evil," Veronica assured Inez; then blew it by adding, "Well, not evil enough to get us recycled."

"Veronica and I would like to go to the park after we freshen up a bit," Martha said as she traced Miguel's jaw with her finger and kissing him briefly. "Let's make it a family thing. Why don't you take your sister to the park? Nikka and I will join you in a bit." She patted Miguel's cheek with her open hand and withdrew, dragging Veronica by the hand.

Miguel knew that his conniving companions were up to something. He had foolishly worried that his sex life was going to suffer by have his heartthrob's mother along, but her mother had turned out to be every bit as hot and much more creative than her daughter. Her repertoire of sexual games was impressive and her seductive ploys endless. He thought about bracing Chester that a storm was brewing, but decided that it might be better if he could play the innocent in whatever the pair was scheming.

Chester was surprised to see Miguel and Inez at the kiddy pool and jumped out of the water with a baby in his arms to greet them. "¡Hola, compadre! What brings you guys to the kiddy park?"

"I couldn't believe it when Inez told me you were being so domestic. This is a totally different side of you." Miguel seemed confused when he added, "I keep getting these flashes of Singapore, Rio de Janeiro and..."

Chester's eyes cut to Inez and back to Miguel. He held up a hand to stop Miguel, handed the baby he was holding to Inez, and pulled Miguel aside. "That's the past, my friend, that's the past. I'm a family man now."

"You have four amiable companions, Chester." Miguel looked past Chester's shoulder at Dorothy and his own sister. "At least two of them are as young and every bit as hot as those twins in Singapore. Man, Dorothy looks like more than you deserve, and my sister... ! There are guys who'd give up their left nut to tap her. Tell me, is she as good as she looks? I'll bet that Singapore chick isn't half the..."

"Miguel!" Chester's stage whisper could be heard a hundred meters away even without Darjee nanite-enhanced hearing. "Don't talk like that about your sister, man. She's a nice girl, and she's still a virgin."

Miguel shouted even with Chester trying to shush him, "Still a virgin! What's wrong with you, man? Are the other women in your pod working you over that much? Who's in charge of your house? You or them? If Inez belonged to me and wasn't my sister I'd let her know just how sexy she is two or three times a night!" Miguel relaxed his neck and let his chin fall to his collar as he shook his head. "I wouldn't be able to help myself."

"Will you not yell about things like that around the kids, please?" Chester was clearly agitated and, more surprising to Miguel: he was embarrassed!

Just about then Martha and Veronica arrived in matching wraps and micro-bikinis. The brightly colored scraps of cloth were hardly more than the joke about two Band-Aids and a cork, but in some of the colony's parks they would be overdressed. The wide brimmed droopy hats weren't needed to protect them from the sunshine, but they did lend a dramatic effect to the ensembles.

The two women bracketed Miguel and gave him a kiss on the cheek as they squirmed against him. He put an arm around each woman's shoulder and the whole thing would have been no more than the old PG-13 rating had they not made such a production of massaging his ribs with their breasts.

"Mom? Nikka? What are you doing here in those outfits?" Chester was clearly shocked and more than a bit embarrassed. He kept glancing at Inez to see how she was responding to the show featuring her brother and two wild and crazy sex fiends.

"What?" Martha stepped back and did a surprisingly graceful pirouette considering that her beach slippers were four-inch come-fuck-me platform heels. "This little thing? I just threw it together at the last minute. Don't you like it?"

The string of the bikini was totally hidden in her butt crack and the nipples on her unfettered breasts would have worked out from under the tiny triangle of material that wasn't big enough to conceal her areolae had her nipples not been swollen enough to catch on the thick hem around the perimeter of the soft patches of cloth.

Chester got wood even though Inez was giggling and the target of his arousal was his mother! Shifting his gaze to his sister didn't help a bit. She wasn't quite as graceful as Martha when she did her pirouette, but her slight clumsiness only enhanced the effect of her trim curves and rippling musculature. Chester's wood was turning to iron and there was no chance of hiding it.

Veronica cooed, "Ooh, is that for little old me?" She stepped close enough to stroke Chester's cock through his shorts with her open hand before he jumped back out of her reach. Veronica laughed at him before telling Inez, "You're one lucky girl to have a babymaker like that in bed with you."

Inez dropped the hand that had been covering her giggles and wailed, "He doesn't think I'm good enough to sleep with! He never touches me! I think he's sorry he picked me as one of his companions. He clearly likes to bed the others, but I remain unwanted and untouched. I never even get the chance to suck him!"

Chester was as confused as he was shocked by Inez's outburst. It eclipsed his being ashamed of his sexual reaction to his mother and sister. "I ... But ... you're a virgin, and I didn't ... Huh? What's going on here?" He looked at his longtime friend, who was retreating to give the three women room to work him over. "Miguel?"

"Hey, this is none of my business, buddy." Miguel shifted his attention to the baby that Inez had given him. The ploy was an obvious attempt to extricate himself from the pending melee.

The two underdressed women bracketed Inez to comfort her. Their petting of the gorgeous girl did nothing to weaken Chester's erection.

Dorothy had been quietly laughing in the background. She moved to the edge of the wading pool behind Chester and divided her attention between the three kids playing in the water and the three women in a cluster in front of Chester. She did her best to hide her mirth as she exclaimed, "You've never fucked her? I'm so sorry Inez. I thought that he was just keeping you for himself when he never included you in one of our group sessions. I had no idea he was being such a beast to you! I'm so sorry for being so oblivious to your suffering. I promise to pay more attention to you ... starting tonight!"

Chester swung around to confront this new threat. Dorothy showed a lot of backbone as she stood up straight and giggled while looking him in the eye.

"You, too?" Chester knew that he was surrounded with fewer prospects for survival than the Seventh Cavalry at the Little Big Horn if he tried to fight back. He relaxed his shoulders and sighed as he turned back to face the original threat.

Martha and Veronica had upped the stakes. Inez had been stripped naked and was being fondled by his mother and his sister!

"How could you ignore such a pretty flower?" His mother asked as she stroked the tangled mat of hair that covered Inez's pubis.

Veronica couldn't speak until she released a turgid nipple from her mouth. "You should be ashamed of yourself, brother. And, you have no idea what you're missing! Inez responds like a well-tuned sports car."

Chester held up his hands, "I surrender! I'm sorry if I've upset or insulted you, Inez. I've been trying to do the right thing by you. I've always found you attractive. I've done my best to be respectful because I really like you, and you're my best friend's sister." He walked up and put his arms around the naked girl who tucked herself into his strong arms and began crying softly.

It took almost a full minute before she looked up at Chester with red and swollen eyes. "So, are you going to fuck me yourself, or would you rather trade me to someone who will?"

Chester busted out laughing, "You've been hanging around my vulgar sister far too much! It will be my honor to do the deed. Do you want it here on the picnic table, or can you wait until we get home and find a spot that's a bit more comfortable?"

"I can wait," Inez answered as she wiped the tears from her eyes with the backs of her hands. She gave Chester a wicked smile, "But not very long. Your mom and sister have really got my coochie itching!" She accented the remark by gently rubbing her sex with her left hand.

"Can you watch the kids for a while?" Chester asked Dorothy as he took Inez by the hand and led her toward the exit. "It seems that Inez and I have some long overdue business that needs my urgent attention."

A beaming Inez turned back and mouthed, "Thank you," just before she and Chester disappeared.

"Well, Christmas is coming a bit early this year, but I'm not sure who is the recipient of the present that's about to be opened," Dorothy sighed.

"Has anyone looked at a calendar? Christmas is only days away," Martha remarked.


Adm. Grayson did his best to not get irritated by the marine guards doing their thing as he approached the CIC. He'd wanted this meeting in his office to avoid all this, but had allowed Colonel Bryant to talk him into using one of the high-tech briefing rooms attached to the command center.

When everyone was finally seated, Grayson turned to Lt. Col. McClusky, "I trust you're adjusting to the bizarre joke someone at headquarters foisted on us by scrambling together marine and navy ranks, Colonel."

He didn't wait for a response before adding, "Reading your record reminds me a bit of myself except I would never engage in or even approve of your off-duty activities. But this is a whole new ballgame and few people out here will bat an eye about any of that.

"You are here at my request because of your planning and operations skills. Air operations against Sa'arm capital ships will not be a part of your current duties. This isn't the 1940s. The Sa'arm have very effective targeting systems and defensive weapons. Scores of attack craft are destroyed before the defenses are overwhelmed enough to allow a few strike planes to deliver ordinance effectively.

"Colonel Gotti here has been training with some experienced tunnel rats to develop strategies and tactics for close combat in tight spaces. He will be assaulting the Sa'arm using underground tunnels. I can't see any way for you to support his objectives.

"Colonel Bryant, on the other hand, is planning a classic beachhead assault and can benefit from classic SAM suppression, ground attack, and close air support missions. Pilots and ground crews are in route to Azahar. Most of them are new recruits, but there should be enough experienced personnel for you to create training programs."

Col. McClusky looked around the table before focusing on Grayson, "What is the objective of the beachhead?"

Grayson replied, "The overall plan is to neutralize a Sa'arm gestalt that has invaded a system and created a colony. They'll be allowed to establish a colony from a hive ship; then we're going to take the planet away from them: Colonel Gotti will root them out while you and Colonel Bryant distract them. I want the two of you to draw the Sa'arm into large-scale ambushes on the surface."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.