Destination Azahar - Cover

Destination Azahar

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Chapter 28: Adjustment of Expectations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Adjustment of Expectations - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It took Commander Denise Williams three days to modify the basic Aurora-class specifications to be configurable for bulk loads and heavy pods as well as standard pods. The AI was getting easier to work with and Celeste had replicator files created by the end of the week.

Williams didn't have much to do while the drawings were being converted and accepted a lunch invitation from Constance McKinsey. She was a little surprised to see Kim Nguyen and Bobby Wallace at the table. Bobby had taken his sponsor's name instead of that of his biological father. Denise became really suspicious when Jason Lawrence arrived with both Angela and Donna.

Constance turned to Denise, "I hope you don't mind that I invited the high-school class to have lunch with us. There's a good chance that Kim will pester you with questions about ship design. It seems to have captured her interest almost as much as sex."

There, Denise thought, she's opened the subject of sex. My God, does she really expect me to fuck any of these kids?

She tried to clear her head of the erotic images that rushed through as she imagined sex with each of the youngsters as she scanned their faces. When she found her voice she asked, "What do you want to know about designing ships, Kim?"

Kim didn't hesitate. "What limits the size of engines you can put on a ship? I mean, couldn't you put really big engines on a transport ship so that it could get to the colonies much sooner than a month?"

Denise laughed and answered before thinking, "Do fast ships make you as hot as they make me?" She turned beet red as soon as she realized what she had said it out loud.

"Oh, yeah," Kim replied, "fast ships, fast cars, fast guys ... fast whatever." She nudged Bobby with her shoulder when she got to "fast guys" causing him to blush a little.

Constance took pity on Denise, "I really didn't expect you to skip lunch and jump right into Twenty Questions with Kim and Bobby. Aswani will be disappointed if we don't eat while the food is fresh. You can pick up your conversation about fast things after lunch.

"To answer your question, Kim," Constance said as she directed her attention to the young teenager, "the ships need to take a month in order for the immigrants to have time to bond, learn about colony life, and go through the medical and cosmetic changes that are needed. While this could be done after they arrive, the psychologists believe that it's best done immediately and without disruption.

"Forgive the interruption, Denise. This was one of my first questions when I meet Captain Cooper aboard Asimov."

When Aswani arrived with a fresh platter of sandwich makings, Denise was a little disappointed that Aswani was serving the buffet and was not, in fact, on it until she got a glimpse of Leroy in a loin cloth and mesh vest. As much as she enjoyed a good corned beef on rye, she didn't taste the sandwich she was eating or the beer she was drinking.

Judith came in when everyone else was about finished with lunch. She insisted that Leroy and Aswani remained seated and made her sandwich herself. She noticed that Denise was distracted and sat down next to her and quizzed Constance with her eyes.

When Constance shrugged, Judith leaned over and whispered in Denise's ear, "They're every bit as good as you think they are. If you get together with Phaninath, Aswani and Leroy you'll be ruined for life."

Denise didn't speak or move for about thirty seconds. She whispered under her breath, "I think I just had an orgasm." She turned bright red when she realized she had expressed her thoughts out loud, again.

Constance called Phaninath into the informal dining room. When he stepped through the door she asked, "Would the three of you mind spending the night in Commander Williams' quarters tonight? Would you mind terribly, Denise? Maybe the youngsters could stay with Tuan. I'd like to do a little remodeling."

She realized that she could decline the request, but the thought of various combinations with these three made that option impossible to voice. "I'd be happy to give them a place to stay this evening. I'm sure I can make Aswani and the others comfortable in my quarters." Directing her attention to the pregnant woman she added, "Do you have any special needs, Aswani?"

Aswani's sultry look almost made Denise groan, "I should say nothing about that in front of these youngsters."


Denise let the three refugees into her temporary quarters to share their evening meal. Constance had made it clear that each of her concubines had the right to refuse any request. She also asked Denise to be respectful of her family and not let anyone suffer serious damage.

Aswani was about to take the lead as she usually did, but Denise stepped up to the plate and took charge. "Who is up for a walk in the park to let dinner settle? Too much physical activity right after eating isn't good for me."

Several of the recreational, playground, and park domes were completed and were becoming segregated by age and activity. There were playgrounds where the activity wouldn't shock the most conservative prude and others that were clearly triple-X.

Denise chose a family-oriented recreational area that was mostly for older kids. It had a large swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts, and gymnastic equipment. Denise's target was one of the large hot tubs that were open to the evening sky. The group stripped down and showered before entering the warm and very soothing water.

Aswani cautioned the group, "This is very relaxing. One could easily fall asleep and drown in this lovely place, but my child and I should not stay in this heat very long."

"This is one of my favorite places," Denise admitted. "I'm usually here alone, but having company is so much better. The tile work is fascinating with its bright colors and precision detail. It looks like a reproduction from early Roman bathhouses. The incredibly bright stars can have one drifting through the heavens in short order."

Her three companions looked up through the dome. The stars were obstructed a bit by the hexagonal framework, but the sunlight had faded in the west and only the smaller moon had risen above the horizon. The stars were bright specks of light sprinkled through the heavens. There were four people in the spacious tub and for a while each was alone.

Phaninath was the first to return his attention to the others in the bubbling water. Aswani's ample breasts were barely breaking the surface. Her brown nipples were just out of sight in the foam. Denise was a bit shorter and neither of her pert protrusions was visible except for a few distorted glimpses through the churning water.

Denise had soft brown curls and pale pink skin. There was a marked contrast with Aswani's cinnamon brown skin and even more of a contrast with Leroy's dark chocolate-brown coloring. His own skin color was somewhere between that of Aswani and Leroy.

When Phaninath's scan returned to Denise she was smiling at him. There was nothing accusing in the eye contact that the two exchanged. Denise moved closer to Phaninath. Her curiosity was clear in her expression when she asked him, "What caught your attention?"

"Skin tones," He answered somewhat cryptically. "We each have distinct coloration."

Denise looked at the others in the tub. "You're right, from lily white to midnight black and two shades in between. All that's missing is someone with a beach-bunny tan. We all look to be in our early twenties and at least three of us are nearly twice that. How old are you, Leroy?"

"I'm seventeen, ma'am."

Denise burst out laughing, "Calling me ma'am is so out of place considering what I have in mind."

"And what occupies your mind?" Aswani asked with twinkling eyes and a sultry voice.

Denise leaned across and kissed Aswani on the lips. It started out delicate and slowly escalated to a passionate embrace.

"Oh, my!" Aswani exclaimed. "For a moment I forgot there are more than two of us present. I am thinking I will enjoy what you are thinking."

When Denise demonstrated her technique on Phaninath, he was speechless. Lust overrode passion with Leroy and his hands drifted from her shoulders to her breasts.

"Down, boy!" she admonished with a giggle. "Have a little patience and let anticipation create as much pleasure as the act itself."

"Sorry, I don't usually ask for more than is offered, but..."

"Nothing to be sorry for, Leroy. Most young men would have contaminated the water with their semen by now. You actually have rather remarkable control for one so young."

"He has excellent control and stamina. He typically gives me many orgasms before allowing his to peak." Aswani reinforced Denise's assessment as she massaged Leroy's cock with a free hand. "But I am judging his expression and doubt I could get him into my throat before he boils over."

Leroy groaned, "Oh, no!" and struggled to get out of the tub before contaminating the water. "Just thinking about that is going to... Argh!"

Aswani slid under the bubbling water and latched her mouth over Leroy's cock in time to catch the first strong pulse. The churning water dissipated the little that leaked before she arrived, but it was a race to drain the rest before her burning lungs forced her to surface.

Denise stood and pressed her breasts into Leroy's face as much to give the embarrassed teen a place to hide as to keep him from running away. "This is my fault, Leroy. I wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was doing to you. I was going for maximum response ... and appear to have succeeded!"

She laughed as she looked down into the water. She turned to Phaninath for assistance. "Help me get him up on the edge of the tub before she drowns herself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.