Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 10: After Lunch Confessions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: After Lunch Confessions - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

After Sam left the apartment, Judy took Steve's hand and had him stand up. She grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, stripped it off him and then moved on to his shorts and underwear. Then she did the same to herself and pushed Steve back onto the chair.

"I love being naked with you," she told him.

"Me too. I love being naked with you," was his reply.

As Judy settled onto Steve, straddling his legs and hugging him, she told him that they had to get a few things straight between them. They both laughed when Steve said, "That would be my pleasure!"

With that, she climbed off of Steve, spreading his legs and kneeling down, lifted his penis up, kissed the tip, then slid her mouth over it, down about halfway and then back off. Looking down at the package she held in her hands she said, "I'll see you guys later but now your owner and I have some talking to do."

Judy climbed back on Steve's lap in the same straddling position and gave him another hug. Then the questions and answering started.

Judy started by asking Steve why he never seem to go to work. His answer was briefly that the first game he designed had been bought by Nintendo for almost two million dollars when he was sixteen, so he really didn't have to work.

He added, "I still love writing game software and when this game I'm working on is finished, who knows. The sky is the limit.

"This time, I probably won't sell it outright. I'll go for residuals after perhaps a one million dollar development stipend."

Judy's eyes just opened wide. "Geeze, you're that rich?"

"Sort of," said Steve. "OK ... Yeah. I'm very rich! Well, very comfortable. Not Bill Gates rich, but comfortable."

What was the game you made when you were 16?" Judy asked.

Ever heard of "Wicked Dungeons" Steve asked her.

"Oh My God!" she exclaimed. "You made that?"

"Sure did." he replied.

"Wow!" came the surprised sigh from her. "I love that game."

"Glad you like it."

Then Steve laughed.

"What?" she asked.

Laughing some more, Steve asked, "You know the part where the damsel in distress is locked in handcuffs hand and foot to the wall in the dungeon waiting for her Prince Charming. When the jailers enter the cell, did you ever notice a small star emblem on one of their backs?"

"Not really," was her reply.

Steve laughed and she scrunched up her face giving a single word question, "What?"

He admitted to her that being a 16 year old boy, very interested in naked women, he'd added a special surprise to the program. "If you clicked on that star and entered 'STRIP', the guards would strip her clothing off.

"Oh, yes. I know about that trick," said Judy. "All of the 16 year old boys in my grade about that too."

"Whoa!" thought Steve but then asked Judy, "You're 16?"

Sheepishly, Judy looked up into his eyes and said, "Cross my heart. I was 16 just a month ago. I start my Junior year in High School in the fall.

"By the way," she continued, "my cousin Sam is the same age. A couple of weeks older than me but she's 16 too!'

Another bomb dropped into his lap. "Sam's your cousin?"

"Well, Second Cousin. Our moms are first cousins so I think the correct term is Sam and I are second cousins. But it's a little more complicated that that.

"Let's see," Judy said pensively. "Remember I told you that my father had a 'needle dick.' Well, actually, he's sterile. Well, not quite sterile. He has a very low sperm count. My mother just wasn't getting pregnant so being the swingers my parents and Sam's parents are, Sam's father took care of the job getting my mom pregnant with me."

Now it was time for Steve to say, "Wow. You and Sam are half-sisters and second cousins."

His nymphet looked at him very seriously. "It's a deep, dark family secret. You can't tell," she said to Steve.

Steve hugged her tightly and told her that would be their secret.

"So that's why you and Sam look so much alike."

"We're often taken for twins," she offered.

"I can see why," he replied.

"Now another biggie," Judy continued. "You look like you could be anywhere from 19 to maybe 25 or 26.

"Really, how old are you?"

"I'll be 22 in October," Steve answered.

Judy just melted into his arms. "OH!" she sighed placing the side of her face against Steve's chest. "I'm so happy I was right. You're not much older than us. Sam guessed you were at least 28 or 29.

"You look so mature," she added.

"Well, I had you two pegged a lot younger and I'm glad I was wrong too," he confided.

"You perve, I know you thought we were lots younger. But I'm not going to spoil things by asking you just how old you thought we were."

"Thanks. That'll be my secret!"

They both laughed at that. Then putting on a very serious face, Judy told Steve that she had been lusting over him since he had moved in here just shy of a year ago.

"Yeah, that was right after I finished college," he explained.

"My mother died of breast cancer just before I graduated. My dad, well, he had heart problems and died when I was very young. So, it was my mom who got me though college.

"Well, I paid my own way because of all the money I got for selling the game ... but I miss her. She made sure that I got good grades and helped me with homework."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.