Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 9: Lunchtime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lunchtime - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Steve was sitting at his small desk in the corner near the double sliding door that led out onto the small balcony. The door was partially open and he delighted at the squeals and yells from the children playing in the pool. "Yes," he thought to himself, "I've chosen the right place to live." The kids antics sifting in from below confirmed it.

Dragging his mind back to the job at hand, he typed on his laptop. After entering a few more lines looked back, made a few corrections and saved the computer code he was writing.

He sighed a little, wishing his two water sprites were there with him. Especially Judy. How he savored her in that Itsy Bitsy Bikini she wore so often and so well. "Of course," he laughed internally, "I love it when she isn't wearing it too!"

Almost as if his mind controlled things, he heard the private hallway door open and two exuberant voices laughing and yelling. His girls were back! He chuckled to himself and before he could get up from his desk, smiles and giggles were at his sides.

He sort of expected them to be grabbing at him, demanding he get dressed so they could go out and get food for lunch. But they just hung onto him, one on each arm, continuing the lovely giggling he loves so much.

"You missed a swell time Steve," Judy said leaning over and giving him a sweet peck on his cheek.

"Sorry," he replied. "I just had to work on this for a while."

"So, whatcha doin', " asked Sam.

"Oh. I've been writing game software since I was 16 and, well, I'm pretty good at it," he told them. "And it's a lot of fun too.

"I was just putting in the trap door leading up to another level. The player can only open if they have the right key."

"Wow!" both girls mewed softly. "That seems so fine," added Sam.

"Of course," he added in a voice as if he was a cat that caught the mouse, "But they have to figure that out first."

Judy was right there with, "Can we play the game sometime?"

"Sure," answered Steve. "But it will have to wait a bit as it is nowhere near playable right now."

Steve had pressed "Save." When that was done he closed his laptop and swiveled around in his chair. Judy, slapped his thigh and said, "We have some shopping to do! Get some clothes on you perve. You can't stay naked all day!"

"Well, you two need to put on something else too," Steve said to them.

"First," Judy told him. "We need to make a shopping list so we don't forget anything."

"Good one," he replied.

With that, he got out a note pad and the three of them went over the kitchen. He wrote up a list of just what was needed as they called out the necessities and plenty of extras. When Judy called out, "One case of beer" Steve, his head bent down, looked through his eyebrows at her.

Judy laughed, "Just kidding!"

"Well, we need soda and juices," she corrected, so he added that.

The list was fairly simple including hamburgers, hot dogs, milk, bread and rolls for the hamburgers and for the hot dogs. Also, he silently added some cold cuts to make sandwiches and finally the needed condiment, mayonnaise.

List completed, the girls ran downstairs to Sam's after telling him to get dressed and meet them in the hallway. The jubilant pair ran off chattering and squealing.

Steve was dressed in quick time and beat them to the hallway. Standing outside of Sam's, he waited for the girls to appear.

His heart stopped when they did come out. They looked like twins. Judy and Sam had on identical t-shirts, tied in a knot on their left hip, emblazoned with hard rocker, MeggaDeath, holding his guitar and name above the picture.

Both had identical tight, hip hugging, black shorts and white sneakers completing the scene Steve found before him. Accentuating their faces they had both pulled their hair back in a pony tail. They had added a touch of glitter to their hair that just made them sparkle.

What really made his heart jump is that they had put on some makeup. Not a lot ... just enough. Light eyeliner to accentuate their eyes. A dash of blush and pale lipstick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.