Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 8: Saturday Morning Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday Morning Fun - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Steve went to the toilet to pee and Judy went over to the shower and started the water flowing to warm it up. Then she stepped behind Steve, snuggled against his back as he urinated. She reached around him and her hands settled under his ball sack cupping him.

His stream abruptly stopped and then as Judy's hands stayed motionless, Steve was able to start up again. Naughty Minx she was, she jiggled him. He stopped peeing again and Judy laughed.

"This is so cool," she said. "You don't have control of that at all, do you?"

Steve laughed and replied, "Nope. Peeing is a spectator sport. Not a hands on, team effort."

Laughing softly into his back, Judy let him continue his business, still with her hands in place under his egg basket. When he finished, she released him. Giving him a gentle shove to the side telling him it was her turn.

He turned, grabbed her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. Opening his lips slightly, Steve traced around the edges of hers with his tongue. Judy melted in his arms, mewing softly, sending shivers through Steve.

Judy let their lips part and was smiling warmly up in his face. "Oh! That makes me tingle all over. I hate say this but I think I'm in L. O. V. E!"

Steve placed his lips on hers and they shared another long kiss until Sam started poking them both, saying, "Look, you two. Why don't you guys get your own room!

"Move!!! I have to pee so bad my back teeth are floating!"

Once the pair were out of the way, Sam sat on the toilet and was instantly sending a strong stream into the bowl. "Oh that feels so good," she said expressing her relief. They all laughed over that.

Judy was in the same condition as Sam had just been. When she did the, 'I have to pee dance', holding her fingers tightly on her crotch, Sam just smiled up at Judy from her place on the commode. Steve realized her dilemma, grabbed her arm, dragged her into the shower, and ordered her "Pee!"

Judy raised a singular eyebrow and just looked at him. Then shrugging her shoulders she just let her pee fall out of her and down the inside of her legs.

Steve laughed when a strange look came over her face as she peed.

"I've never peed in the shower before," She admitted. "It feels so strange running down the inside of my legs."

"Perhaps if you spread your legs apart," Steve countered, "Maybe that wouldn't happen."

"Next time," she said. "Next time."

By then Sam had dried herself off with a wad of toilet tissue and joined her friends in the shower. The trio broke out the washcloths and the body-wash to clean the night's activities off of each other.

Steve knelt down between the girls and paid close attention to their crotches. He had decided he did not want to be using a wash cloth there. Just his hands, with a little body-wash squirted onto them.

Each girl definitely loved his attentive fingers. On every pass after his fingers started from the rear to the their front, his fingers searched their tenderness between their outer lips. At the end of the up stroke, he gently passed a fingertip over the little bump there.

Steve had a very perplexing thought. The two girls felt so much alike in almost every way. Yeah, Judy's hair was longer and a little straighter than Sam's whose was trimmed quite short. But otherwise, except for a distinct difference in their faces, their body's were almost identical.

Sam's skin coloring was slightly darker than Judy's as were her nipples and surrounding aureoles. But as he stroked them, washed them, if he closed his eyes and just let his feelings be the guide, he thought he'd be hard pressed to tell them apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.