Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7: Saturday Morning Wood

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Saturday Morning Wood - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Steve opened one eye part way determining it was morning from the light streaming in through the double sliding door to the balcony. Then he closed it tightly. It was just too early he thought to get out of bed or wake his two nicely nude companions.

During the night they had all taken the liberty of leaning all over each other and of course, settling hands where they would do the most good. It was nice to be able to rub a pussy or a supple breast while in the half-sleep mode during the night. He laughed to himself remembering he was not the only one doing the touching.

He was brought to the half-awake mode many times during the night when his sleeping companions, gave him the same honors he was handing out. And, just sort of to confirm his existence, there were not only hands fondling him throughout the night but he received lots of kisses, just about everywhere.

Steve smiled to himself thinking of all the attention he had gotten. These two nymphs were the source of never ending energy. Plus, their attention was also very gentle and affectionate. He loved the affection those two dealt to him during the night.

They both wanted to be near and in touch with him both in the physical sense and the sexual sense. Closeness that Steve relished. So as Steve lay there slowly rewinding through the nightly adventures with his two bed mates, he was smiling to himself.

Stealing a look over at the cherubic face on his right, inches from his face was a dreary eyed Judy smiling at him. Her knee was up over his right thigh and the top of her leg was resting just underneath his balls. They were scrunched up a little and a little out of place, so he reached down and did a minor adjustment for comfort.

Quickly there was a hand right with his and as he removed his and, Judy's hand found his saluting, morning woody. "Mmmm, nice," she said. "I know just where I want this."

Steve retracted his arm from around the sleeping Sam and rolled over toward Judy. Her leg fell off of Steve and she wound up on her belly, head turned so she was face-to-face with Steve. He replied, "I know just where I'd like to that too. Just stay the way you are. This is going to be fun!"

Steve crawled over on top of Judy letting his penis slide up her back. Then he lifted his butt up a little and adjusted his legs so they were capturing Judy's legs between his. When he let his butt come down his rod pierced between her legs sliding through that wonderful gap women have between their thighs just below her butts. The rear gate to their sex.

Judy was not wet there, nor even a little moist. His engorged tip didn't enter her, it just slid over her sexual folds. He simply wanted to excite her, and himself, with some sensual rubbing. He softly melted himself onto her. She purred being trapped below him, her sex massaged by his penis.

He knew that soon she would start getting real moist. But wanting the action of surprise when he entered her to give her a strong sensual rush, he reached for his nightstand and the bottle of lotion he always kept handy there.

It's a guy thing, but often, when the urge comes, to make masturbation more pleasant, guys will palm some lotion. That's why Steve reached for the lotion and put some on his hand. Lifting himself up, he added lotion to his erection.

Guiding it to the right spot between Judy's legs, he slowly snaked himself into her vagina. When the head started to slide through her outer labia, Judy let out a soft sigh and said, "Oh, that feels so nice. What did you use? You feel just like satin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.